* God bless you as yo reply urgently ......
@ 2016-06-09 20:16 Rose William
From: Rose William @ 2016-06-09 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

God bless you as yo  reply urgently

Hello dear, my name is Mrs. Rose Williams, I have decided to donate
what I have at the service of God through you, the sum of $3 320 000

You may be wondering why I choose you in this humanitarian work. Since
contacting you is a divine direction from God  I have no option

Presently, I am under limited living according to my physician as a
result of breast Cancer. This money is an inheritance from my husband
who deposited this money with a financial institution before his death

Let me know urgently your acceptance, handling this humanitarian work
on my behalf for the benefit of street children, open orphanage
homes,schools, hospitals and helping widows

God is my strength and in Him, I put all my trust and faith because
with him, all things are possible

Get back to me urgently for more details as you agree with your heart
to give this transaction effective handling

May you remain bless
Mrs. Rose William

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-09 20:16 UTC | newest]