* Question about kvm arm64
@ 2016-11-28  6:52 Raz
From: Raz @ 2016-11-28  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hello
Since the mailing list of kvm arm does not seem to work I am posting
my question here.

I am trying to understand the code of arm64/kvm/arm/hyp.S , especially
the code of setting the vm .
Once the VM is enabled in __kvm_vcpu_run there's seem to be a trap
which calls __kvm_vcpu_return.  But __kvm_vcpu_return actually
disables the vm.

Why ? How can I make the VM operational without disabling it?

Thank you

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-11-28  6:52 UTC | newest]