* Willing to Contribute to GNU GRUB
@ 2021-01-23 11:54 Harsh chopra
From: Harsh chopra @ 2021-01-23 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hi,
My name is Harshit Chopra, I want to contribute to the GNU GRUB
project. Before my journey starts as a contributor I wanted to know
about the 'Request for Inclusion' form, it has to be submitted in
order to contribute to the project[GNU GRUB] ? Also how are bugs
assigned to a contributor ?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-23 11:55 UTC | newest]