* [Qemu-devel] Get Guest Virtual to Host Physical address mapping
@ 2013-05-21 11:13 Shehbaz Jaffer
From: Shehbaz Jaffer @ 2013-05-21 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I am trying to find out the Guest VA to Host PA mapping in QEMU. Can
someone give ideas about the data-structures that are used for storing the
same? From the code, It looks like the CPU_X86 state contains control
registers, and from the cr[3] register, I can get the page table address.
but can someone please give me pointers as to how I can store the whole GVA
to HPA mapping in a file?

Note that when I save the GVA to HPA mapping, the guest is paused.
(vm_stop() is called).

Thankyou.

--
Shehbaz Jaffer