* [Qemu-devel] target ARM PC increment
@ 2012-07-03  0:53 David Munday
From: David Munday @ 2012-07-03  0:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,
I'm developing with QEMU to run arm binaries. Right now I can't tell if the
Thumb32 vmul.f64 instruction encoded(ee25 7b07) is executing or not. I
would like to see where QEMU increments the PC so as to see if this
instruction is getting skipped or to trace it's behavior.

I've looked extensively through cpu-exec.c and target-arm/cpu.h but have
yet to find where I can print the PC of each instruction executed.

Can you please point me to where I can find this information?

Thank you,
David