* [Question about project size]Perf data converter is large project or medium project?
@ 2022-04-12 13:51 Tanusree Debnath
From: Tanusree Debnath @ 2022-04-12 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-perf-users; +Cc: Jiri Olsa, arnaldo.melo, mingo, acme, peterz

Hi,
I am applying for GSoC. I wanted to know if "Perf data converter" is a
large project or a medium project as I have to mention that in the
google application form. Please let me know.
Thank you,
Tanusree Debnath

* Re: [Question about project size]Perf data converter is large project or medium project?
@ 2022-04-12 16:39 ` Ian Rogers
From: Ian Rogers @ 2022-04-12 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tanusree Debnath
  Cc: linux-perf-users, Jiri Olsa, arnaldo.melo, mingo, acme, peterz

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 6:55 AM Tanusree Debnath <tanu235m@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am applying for GSoC. I wanted to know if "Perf data converter" is a
> large project or a medium project as I have to mention that in the
> google application form. Please let me know.

I think it can be both, it is deliberately open ended so that you can
keep contributing support for more formats as time allows. Does the
selection have time or other implications? If not I'd say either
choice should be fine.

Thanks,
Ian

@ 2022-04-12 17:01   ` Tanusree Debnath
From: Tanusree Debnath @ 2022-04-12 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-perf-users; +Cc: arnaldo.melo, mingo, Ian Rogers, Jiri Olsa, peterz, acme

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have submitted the application.
Regards,
Tanusree