From: Roger Roglans <rroglans@gmail.com>
To: Wols Lists <antlists@youngman.org.uk>
Cc: Phil Turmel <philip@turmel.org>, linux-raid@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Trouble reassembling RAID10
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:24:54 -0600	[thread overview]

Hey Wol,
Yes I followed it and it was immensely helpful. I guess I didn't want
to make my post too long so that is why I only included the shortened
command outputs; in the future I'll just include everything. I believe
that the big issue was that the --force command did not work when it
seemed like it should have. I will keep on the lookout for that bug
again in the future.

Just a note on the wiki: "When Things Go Wrogn" should be "When Things Go Wrong"

Best,
Roger