* Egit is not included into eclipse bundles
@ 2012-07-20 21:51 Eugene Sajine
From: Eugene Sajine @ 2012-07-20 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi,

I have a strong impression that Egit was supposed to be included into
the default eclipse distribution starting from Eclipse Helios. May be
it was my wild dream that I would like to become true, but I would
appreciate any info about why I still can't see it in Juno?

Thanks,
Eugene

* Re: Egit is not included into eclipse bundles
@ 2012-07-23  8:43 ` Kevin
From: Kevin @ 2012-07-23  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eugene Sajine; +Cc: git

Hello,

Egit is not a part of git. It's not developed by the git developers, so this
question is not really fit for this mailing list. You'd have to ask the
Eclipse developers why it's not included.

Ikke