* 0930:0807 Toshiba Corp. not recognized
@ 2014-09-08 19:36 Andrea Momesso
From: Andrea Momesso @ 2014-09-08 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

 The device  0930:0807 Toshiba Corp.  is a trackpad. The kernel
doesn't recognize it and I have to add this quirk to my bootloader to
have it to work: usbhid.quirks=0x0930:0x0807:0x0040

Anyway with the quirk it is recognized but I get very limited
functionality (no scrolling, no middle click etc), and it is
recognized as a mouse input instead of an event input.

I've seen a bug for the same device has been opened for Ubuntu here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1280839

The laptop that ships this device (Toshiba Portege Z10t A) has also a
trackpad that seems to be connected to the touchpad (it only works
when I use the quirk and I don't see any other entries in lsusb
related to that device). Using the quirk trackpad buttons will work,
while touchpad buttons don't.

Thank you

--
Momesso Andrea

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-08 19:36 UTC | newest]