* [ath9k-devel] Update Driver source code
@ 2014-03-12 18:54 Matteo Danieletto
From: Matteo Danieletto @ 2014-03-12 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi everybody,

I am working in a project where I'm using an Android device and and a usb
adpater with driver ath9k_htc (tp-link 722N).
The Android release  supports kernel version 3.1.10, but for my experiment
I wish to use the driver ath9k_htc newer than the driver in 3.1.10.

Do you have any idea how I can update only the driver, cfg80211 and
mac80211?

Thanks a lot

--
Matteo Danieletto