* PG States Diagram on Ceph Website is unreadable due to very less resolution
@ 2016-02-05 13:00 Gaurav Bafna
From: Gaurav Bafna @ 2016-02-05 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi Cephers,

The PG State Diagram on Ceph website is of very low resolution (33
KB). It is not at all clear . Does anybody has a higher resolution
picture of PG States ?

Link : http://docs.ceph.com/docs/hammer/_images/graphviz-4358d0071ed1241baaed0a5450debde6eb61e0e3.png

Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Bafna
9540631400

* Re: PG States Diagram on Ceph Website is unreadable due to very less resolution
@ 2016-02-05 20:47 ` David Zafman
From: David Zafman @ 2016-02-05 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gaurav Bafna, ceph-devel

Gaurav,

 From git checkout of hammer

cat src/osd/PG.h src/osd/PG.cc | doc/scripts/gen_state_diagram.py >
/tmp/hammer.dot

I installed "xdot" on my Linux box to view it.

David

@ 2016-02-08  6:57   ` Gaurav Bafna
From: Gaurav Bafna @ 2016-02-08  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Zafman; +Cc: ceph-devel

Hi David,

Yeah , it worked :) .

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks
Gaurav

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 2:17 AM, David Zafman <dzafman@redhat.com> wrote:

> Gaurav,
>
> From git checkout of hammer
>
> cat src/osd/PG.h src/osd/PG.cc | doc/scripts/gen_state_diagram.py >
> /tmp/hammer.dot
>
> I installed "xdot" on my Linux box to view it.
>
> David
>

> On 2/5/16 5:00 AM, Gaurav Bafna wrote:
>>
>> Hi Cephers,
>>
>> The PG State Diagram on Ceph website is of very low resolution (33
>> KB). It is not at all clear . Does anybody has a higher resolution
>> picture of PG States ?
>>
>> Link :
>> http://docs.ceph.com/docs/hammer/_images/graphviz-4358d0071ed1241baaed0a5450debde6eb61e0e3.png
>>

>> Thanks & Regards