* Multiple labels with connlabel
@ 2020-08-26 10:15 Amiq Nahas
From: Amiq Nahas @ 2020-08-26 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Currently this can be done
iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -m connlabel --label portforward

What if someone wants to use multiple labels? One would have to write
this same rules several times.
Can we do something like this:
iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -m connlabel --label
portforward-something-somethingelse-...

This way multiple labels can be used with a single rule. Is this
possible to do, or is there any workaround for this?

* Re: Multiple labels with connlabel
@ 2020-08-26 21:43 ` Florian Westphal
From: Florian Westphal @ 2020-08-26 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amiq Nahas; +Cc: netfilter

Amiq Nahas <m992493@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently this can be done
> iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -m connlabel --label portforward
>
> What if someone wants to use multiple labels? One would have to write
> this same rules several times.
> Can we do something like this:
> iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -m connlabel --label
> portforward-something-somethingelse-...

No, thats not supported.  You can use matches multiple times:

iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING \
  -m connlabel --label portforward \
  -m connlabel --label something \
  -m connlabel --label somethingelse