* Verified Boot for Embedded (VBE) proposal
@ 2021-07-14 14:57 Simon Glass
From: Simon Glass @ 2021-07-14 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Boot Architecture Mailman List, Tom Rini, u-boot-custodians,
	Mark Kettenis

Hi,

This has been discussed in a few forums and the main VBE doc has been
presented in a U-Boot contributor call recently.

I have now written up a proposal for the mechanics of bootmethod /
bootflow for review. Think of it as a newer version of Distro Boot.

I'm not sure how to format it for the mailing lists, so please see :

[1] VBE doc with minor updates
[2] Proposal for the bootmethod/bootflow part of VBE

Please let me know if you would like to comment on the source docs [3] and [4].

Regards,
Simon

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/187z5Mzdv2dnjUosmdh5dljVz7Jlydn7u/view?usp=sharing
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TmbDachP8bnq0xffFsKL_oHYfeaYV0QK/view?usp=sharing

[3] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fuv12M7Z6yFlECD9xR2Z1nzKo72SL8Z3hrv_fxZMBqQ/edit
[4] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hn-0GaJBJqZ5SxxdS_g4XMqLHigNjTrzYD5wjnQHJ1E/edit#heading=h.5irk4csrpu0y

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-14 14:57 UTC | newest]