* [U-Boot] Patman - How to send patched with errors
       [not found] <950822902.3426745.1526858061312.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-05-20 23:14 ` Duncan Hare
From: Duncan Hare @ 2018-05-20 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Simon
I have forgotten how to override the on errors do not sent patchesoption.
tools/patman/patman -c3  -?
What's the "?"
Thanks
 Duncan Hare

714 931 7952

* [U-Boot] Patman - How to send patched with errors
@ 2018-05-21 19:13   ` Simon Glass
From: Simon Glass @ 2018-05-21 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Duncan,

On 20 May 2018 at 17:14, Duncan Hare <dh@synoia.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon
>
> I have forgotten how to override the on errors do not sent patches
> option.

You can use patman -h to see help. I think you want -i.

> tools/patman/patman -c3  -?
>
> What's the "?"

I'm not sure what that is supposed to do. Where did you get it from?

Regards,
Simon