* [meta-zephyr] instructions on building nios2
@ 2021-09-27 14:15 Jon Mason
From: Jon Mason @ 2021-09-27 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saini, Naveen Kumar; +Cc: yocto

Hey Naveen,
I'm trying to build qemu-nios2 in meta-zephyr, but I'm seeing an error
in newlib:
See https://gitlab.com/jonmason00/meta-zephyr/-/jobs/1624976601#L1158

Is there an alternative version or library I should be using to get
this to compile?

Thanks,
Jon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-27 14:16 UTC | newest]