* Client hanging on mkdirs with logs
@ 2012-10-26 17:14 Noah Watkins
From: Noah Watkins @ 2012-10-26 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil; +Cc: ceph-devel

Sage,

In the client log below on line 852 we start a mkdirs call, and it
doesn't finish for 60 seconds.

Here are logs:

  https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7899675/client.log
  https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7899675/mds.a.log
  https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7899675/mon.a.log
  https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7899675/osd.0.log

- Noah

* Re: Client hanging on mkdirs with logs
@ 2012-10-26 20:54 ` Noah Watkins
From: Noah Watkins @ 2012-10-26 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil; +Cc: ceph-devel

A missing unmount fixed the problem! Phew!

Thanks