* [SPDK] introduction of pynvme
@ 2019-05-23  8:32 Crane Chu
From: Crane Chu @ 2019-05-23  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

I'd like to introduce my pynvme to all SSD developers and users. It is an
open source project, based on SPDK. With some new developed features and
Python wrappers, people can write test scripts in Python for NVMe SSD
efficiently. Please have a try, and let me know what you think.

It's here: https://github.com/cranechu/pynvme

Thanks!
-Crane

* Re: [SPDK] introduction of pynvme
@ 2019-05-23 15:08 Crane Chu
From: Crane Chu @ 2019-05-23 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Thanks Jim. SPDK is attractive, and I hope to push more code upstream. :)

@ 2019-05-23 14:23 Harris, James R
From: Harris, James R @ 2019-05-23 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk