* Hard-Floating point
@ 2013-05-29 12:36 Florian Augustin
From: Florian Augustin @ 2013-05-29 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hello experts :)

I'm currently trying to set up Yocto poky for a Wandboard-Solo with i.mx6
solo.
My questions are:
- How can I configure Yocto to use Hard Floating (VFPv3 or better NEON)? I
read some stuff on the net to set DEFAULTTUNE with specific parameters?
- When "MACHINE ??= 'wandboard-solo'" is set where can I find futher
informations about what setting are then used? I searched a lot in the
Yocto directory but didn't find anything regarding to this.

Thank you a lot for your help!!

Best regards,
Florian