* Yocto WebHob update
@ 2012-07-06 15:44 Jim Kosem
From: Jim Kosem @ 2012-07-06 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi everyone,

Here's the latest update (2.0) from the London team on the WebHob design

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Web_Hob_Design

There's a PDF of all the screens of the latest version (v.2.0) of the
application <https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/8/8b/Webhob.2.0.pdf>,
a link to the GitHub <https://github.com/jkosem/Yocto-WebHob-Design> we
have setup for the HTML5 prototype development and a screencast of the
v.1.8<https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/c/cb/Yocto_webHob.1.9_screencast.0.2.mov>
showing
our design thinking around WebHob and our vision for how it will work.

This past week we've been working on integrating the CSS, HTML fixes and
some Javascript work on the front end.

You'll also notice all the graphic work we've been doing as well.

As always everything is on GitHub<https://github.com/jkosem/Yocto-WebHob-Design>
 and feedback is very welcome. Thanks.

--
Jim Kosem

Skype: jkosem
Gtalk: jim@halfman.com
Mobile: +44 7757 559081

Note: I read and reply to email only a couple of times a day. If you need
something quicker, please use Skype, GTalk or if its urgent call my mobile.

* Re: Yocto WebHob update
@ 2012-07-06 16:17 ` Stewart, David C
From: Stewart, David C @ 2012-07-06 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Jim Kosem', yocto

Nice update!  I particularly like the availability of the sources and source manifest.
Not sure how we will be able to do the “test” feature on page 28 across the web.

Dave

Gtalk: jim@halfman.com<mailto:jim@halfman.com>

@ 2012-07-06 21:56   ` Joshua Lock
From: Joshua Lock @ 2012-07-06 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stewart, David C; +Cc: yocto

On 06/07/12 09:17, Stewart, David C wrote:
> Nice update!  I particularly like the availability of the sources and
> source manifest.
>
> Not sure how we will be able to do the “test” feature on page 28 across
> the web.

Suse Studio does it (iirc) by installing a VNC server onto the image,
running that image in a VM on their servers and running a VNC Viewer
Java applet in the users browser.

Joshua
--
Joshua Lock