* hob build failed with an error Nothing RPROVIDES libgstinterfaces-0.10
@ 2014-01-09  5:51 Khaja Hussain Shaik
From: Khaja Hussain Shaik @ 2014-01-09  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto; +Cc: Kishore Divvela -ERS, HCL Tech

Hi ,

I am trying to build images with hob command for the Intel Baytrail taget (core-image-sato).

I am able to build the image without editing the recipes and packages.

But when I Include the packages for further customizing the Image, build always fail with an error message

Hob found an error:

Required build target 'hob-image-20140108-135930' has

no buildable providers.

Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was ['hob-

image-20140108-135930', 'libgstinterfaces-0.10']

Any clues what could cause the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Khaja

::DISCLAIMER::

* Re: hob build failed with an error Nothing RPROVIDES libgstinterfaces-0.10
@ 2014-01-09 16:44 ` Barros Pena, Belen
From: Barros Pena, Belen @ 2014-01-09 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khaja Hussain Shaik, yocto; +Cc: Kishore Divvela -ERS, HCL Tech

Hi Khaja,

Can you tell us which version of the Yocto Project you are using? Is it
1.5 (Dora)?

Thanks!

Belén

@ 2014-01-09 19:39   ` Kishore Divvela -ERS, HCL Tech
From: Kishore Divvela -ERS, HCL Tech @ 2014-01-09 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen, Khaja Hussain Shaik, yocto

It is Dora..

@ 2014-01-10  5:44   ` Khaja Hussain Shaik
From: Khaja Hussain Shaik @ 2014-01-10  5:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen, yocto; +Cc: Kishore Divvela -ERS, HCL Tech

Hi Belén.

I am using yocto project version "Dylan (1.4)".

@ 2014-01-10  5:53     ` Khaja Hussain Shaik
From: Khaja Hussain Shaik @ 2014-01-10  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen, yocto; +Cc: Kishore Divvela -ERS, HCL Tech

Hi Belén,

We are using yocto project version "Dylan (1.4)".

@ 2014-01-10  9:35       ` Voicu, Cristiana
From: Voicu, Cristiana @ 2014-01-10  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khaja Hussain Shaik, Barros Pena, Belen, yocto, Chisanovici, IonutX
  Cc: Kishore Divvela -ERS, HCL Tech

Hi Khaja,

We cannot find the Intel Baytrail target layer in dylan. Can you please tell us which layer contains this target and where can we find it (a link to the repository)?

Thanks,
Cristiana