* [review-request] V3: Bug #4865 "We need empty states for the different pages"
@ 2014-03-19  0:14 Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2014-03-19  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David, BARROS PENA, BELEN; +Cc: toaster

Resent with Alex's preferred subject header key. - David

* Re: [review-request] V3: Bug #4865 "We need empty states for the different pages"
@ 2014-03-20 12:04 ` Barros Pena, Belen
From: Barros Pena, Belen @ 2014-03-20 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David L (Wind River); +Cc: toaster

On 19/03/2014 00:14, "Reyna, David" <david.reyna@windriver.com> wrote:

>Resent with Alex's preferred subject header key. - David

I can't see the fix for this: the h1 "All builds" is still missing when
the database is empty and no builds are running.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using this commit:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/commit/?h=dreyna/emp
ty_4865&id=b7799eb0dfaaea11a26878a2489e234712436225

Cheers

Belén

@ 2014-03-20 15:38   ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-03-20 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen; +Cc: toaster

I'm waiting for an updated version of the patch. Replied to the right
thread now.

Alex

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Barros Pena, Belen <
belen.barros.pena@intel.com> wrote:

> On 19/03/2014 00:14, "Reyna, David" <david.reyna@windriver.com> wrote:
>
> >Resent with Alex's preferred subject header key. - David

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

* Re: [review-request] V3: Bug #4865 "We need empty states for the different pages"
@ 2014-03-21  6:07   ` Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2014-03-21  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BARROS PENA, BELEN; +Cc: toaster

Hi Belen,

Try again. Somehow my push did not work as expected, but I re-did it and I now see the change in poky/contrib:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/commit/?h=dreyna/empty_4865&id=1e771e6108f06feda2f351fbf11c903d8144ceea

    + {% if mru.count == 0 %}
>   + <div class="page-header top-air">
>   + <h1>All builds</h1>
>   + </div>
    + <div class="alert alert-info lead">
    + </div>

- David

@ 2014-03-21 11:06     ` Barros Pena, Belen
From: Barros Pena, Belen @ 2014-03-21 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David L (Wind River); +Cc: toaster

On 21/03/2014 06:07, "Reyna, David" <david.reyna@windriver.com> wrote:

>Hi Belen,
>
>Try again.

Working now. All ready to be merged from the UI side.

Thanks!

Belén

@ 2014-03-25 17:07       ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-03-25 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen; +Cc: toaster

Hello David,

Sorry to be a bother -

This patch doesn't apply anymore - it conflicts with a patch fixing the "no
search results" issue.

Can you please rebase on top of the latest origin/master ?

Thank you,
Alex

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Barros Pena, Belen <
belen.barros.pena@intel.com> wrote:

> On 21/03/2014 06:07, "Reyna, David" <david.reyna@windriver.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi Belen,
> >
> >Try again.
>
> Working now. All ready to be merged from the UI side.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Belén
>
> >Somehow my push did not work as expected, but I re-did it and I now see
> >the change in poky/contrib:
> >

> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/commit/?h=dreyna/em
> >pty_4865&id=1e771e6108f06feda2f351fbf11c903d8144ceea

> >    + {% if mru.count == 0 %}
> >>   + <div class="page-header top-air">
> >>   + <h1>All builds</h1>
> >>   + </div>
> >    + <div class="alert alert-info lead">
> >    + Toaster has not recorded any builds yet. Go build something with <a
> >href="
> http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/yocto-project-qs/yocto-proj
> >ect-qs.html#test-run">Knotty</a> or <a
> >href="https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation/hob-manual">Hob</a>
> >    + </div>
> >
> >- David

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

* Re: [review-request] V3: Bug #4865 "We need empty states for the different pages"
@ 2014-03-26  1:57         ` Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2014-03-26  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: DAMIAN, ALEXANDRU, BARROS PENA, BELEN; +Cc: toaster

Hi Alex,

I have re-based to a new branch, and retested both the empty functionionality and also the “no search results” feature.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Barros Pena, Belen <belen.barros.pena@intel.com<mailto:belen.barros.pena@intel.com>> wrote:

On 21/03/2014 06:07, "Reyna, David" <david.reyna@windriver.com<mailto:david.reyna@windriver.com>> wrote:

>Hi Belen,
>
>Try again.

Working now. All ready to be merged from the UI side.

Thanks!

Belén

>Somehow my push did not work as expected, but I re-did it and I now see
>the change in poky/contrib:
>
>http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/commit/?h=dreyna/em
>pty_4865&id=1e771e6108f06feda2f351fbf11c903d8144ceea

>    + {% if mru.count == 0 %}
>>   + <div class="page-header top-air">
>>   + <h1>All builds</h1>
>>   + </div>
>    + <div class="alert alert-info lead">
>    + Toaster has not recorded any builds yet. Go build something with <a
>href="http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/yocto-project-qs/yocto-proj
>ect-qs.html#test-run">Knotty</a> or <a
>href="https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation/hob-manual">Hob</a>
>    + </div>
>
>- David

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

* Re: [review-request] V3: Bug #4865 "We need empty states for the different pages"
@ 2014-03-27 16:39           ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-03-27 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David L (Wind River); +Cc: toaster