* Historical Sensor Information
@ 2019-08-14 23:04 Wilfred Smith
From: Wilfred Smith @ 2019-08-14 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

I presume most vendors desire the ability to query historical sensor information from the BMC.
	Has this feature been implemented already? If so, please direct me.
	If not, has someone already begun development?
	Is there an existing specification or write-up?
	Any ‘druthers or preferences on how I might proceed such that my effort benefits the wider community?

Wilfred