* Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 20:01 Umar Qureshey
From: Umar Qureshey @ 2013-08-23 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hi,
Yocto hasn't been fun so far.  It's unwieldy, hard to use, and even harder to learn.  Even LTIB made more sense.  I hope it's worth the trouble.

Anyway, I am using Dylan branch and I just did a "bitbake meta-toolchain" and this ran fine.  Then I attempted to install the toolchain on my system by going into build/tmp/deploy/sdk and I attempted to execute poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.2.sh but my system would error out so I opened the file and after the actual source code, it's full of binary junk.  The junk has ballooned the size of this script to 66 Megabytes.  No wonder it didn't execute.  I'm not sure why this is happening.

-rwxrwxr-x 1 lab lab 66M Aug 23 12:43 poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.2.sh

I am running on Fedora 17 Beefy Miracle on x86_64.

I am going to manually trim the junk out and execute the script but this is a major bug.

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 20:24 ` Daiane Angolini
From: Daiane Angolini @ 2013-08-23 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Umar Qureshey; +Cc: meta-freescale

On 08/23/2013 05:01 PM, Umar Qureshey wrote:
> Hi,
> Yocto hasn't been fun so far.  It's unwieldy, hard to use, and even harder to learn.  Even LTIB made more sense.  I hope it's worth the trouble.

LOL

Welcome! If you wish I can lend you one of my shoulders, and let's cry
together

> Anyway, I am using Dylan branch and I just did a "bitbake meta-toolchain" and this ran fine.  Then I attempted to install the toolchain on my system by going into build/tmp/deploy/sdk and I attempted to execute poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.2.sh but my system would error out so I opened the file and after the actual source code, it's full of binary junk.  The junk has ballooned the size of this script to 66 Megabytes.  No wonder it didn't execute.  I'm not sure why this is happening.
>
> -rwxrwxr-x 1 lab lab 66M Aug 23 12:43 poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.2.sh
>
> I am running on Fedora 17 Beefy Miracle on x86_64.
>
> I am going to manually trim the junk out and execute the script but this is a major bug.

Please, don't trim out the junk. It IS the toolchain

I'm not able to say to you who/why/when it was decided that create a
script that includes the binary files is acceptable, but it was yocto
project made.

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95122
https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95225

Daiane

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 20:58   ` Umar Qureshey
From: Umar Qureshey @ 2013-08-23 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
> On 08/23/2013 05:01 PM, Umar Qureshey wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Yocto hasn't been fun so far.  It's unwieldy, hard to use, and even harder to
> learn.  Even LTIB made more sense.  I hope it's worth the trouble.
>
> LOL
>
> Welcome! If you wish I can lend you one of my shoulders, and let's cry
> together
>

> > Anyway, I am using Dylan branch and I just did a "bitbake meta-toolchain"
> and this ran fine.  Then I attempted to install the toolchain on my system by
> going into build/tmp/deploy/sdk and I attempted to execute poky-eglibc-
> x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.2.sh but my system would error out so I opened
> the file and after the actual source code, it's full of binary junk.  The junk has
> ballooned the size of this script to 66 Megabytes.  No wonder it didn't
> execute.  I'm not sure why this is happening.
> >
> > -rwxrwxr-x 1 lab lab 66M Aug 23 12:43
> > poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.2.sh
> >
> > I am running on Fedora 17 Beefy Miracle on x86_64.
> >
> > I am going to manually trim the junk out and execute the script but this is a
> major bug.
>
> Please, don't trim out the junk. It IS the toolchain
>
> I'm not able to say to you who/why/when it was decided that create a script
> that includes the binary files is acceptable, but it was yocto project made.
>
> https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95122
> https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95225

Thank you Daiane for lending a shoulder to cry on.  I'm almost there.

Wow, the binary is embedded inside the script.  Because creating a separate file is just so much trouble.

I was following your document https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95225 to do this.
In your direction it says to "source poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.1.sh".  Well that causes trouble, at least on Fedora so I just executed the script without sourcing it and it worked fine.
I left a comment for you on your document's comment section.

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 20:58     ` Daiane Angolini
From: Daiane Angolini @ 2013-08-23 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Umar Qureshey; +Cc: meta-freescale

On 08/23/2013 05:58 PM, Umar Qureshey wrote:
> [...]

Thanks!

I'm used with Ubuntu and I never test on other flavor of linux. Thanks
for reporting that! I'm sure it will help others

--
Daiane

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 21:09     ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2013-08-23 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Umar Qureshey; +Cc: meta-freescale

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Umar Qureshey <umar@janteq.com> wrote:
> Wow, the binary is embedded inside the script.  Because creating a separate file is just so much trouble.

This is done this way as it is relocatable; we used to build a tarball
file but it does not allow you to choose where to install it and the
script allow it to solve this problem. It is a very user friendly way
to install a toolchain. It should have been made executable indeed.

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 21:18       ` Umar Qureshey
From: Umar Qureshey @ 2013-08-23 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Otavio Salvador; +Cc: meta-freescale

Ok, thank you for clarifying.

I'm noticing issues arising with Fedora.  I posted previously about how Qt image won't build on Fedora.  If I had a virtual machine I'd switch to Ubuntu but switching my real metal development box from Fedora to Ubuntu is something I'd rather not do.

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 21:23         ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2013-08-23 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Umar Qureshey; +Cc: meta-freescale

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Umar Qureshey <umar@janteq.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Umar Qureshey <umar@janteq.com> wrote:
>> > Wow, the binary is embedded inside the script.  Because creating a
>> separate file is just so much trouble.
>>
>> This is done this way as it is relocatable; we used to build a tarball file but it
>> does not allow you to choose where to install it and the script allow it to solve
>> this problem. It is a very user friendly way to install a toolchain. It should have
>> been made executable indeed.
>
> Ok, thank you for clarifying.
>
> I'm noticing issues arising with Fedora.  I posted previously about how Qt image won't build on Fedora.  If I had a virtual machine I'd switch to Ubuntu but switching my real metal development box from Fedora to Ubuntu is something I'd rather not do.

I didn't see the message about the failure; can you point me to the message?

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 21:28           ` Umar Qureshey
From: Umar Qureshey @ 2013-08-23 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Otavio Salvador; +Cc: meta-freescale

Sure, you actually did respond to that.  Here is the link:
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/meta-freescale/2013-August/004081.html

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 21:33           ` Umar Qureshey
From: Umar Qureshey @ 2013-08-23 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Otavio Salvador; +Cc: meta-freescale

I'm sorry I may have been confused about which failure you were referring to.  I thought you were talking about the Qt.  But in case you were talking about this issue, when I source this script I get:

bash: source: ./poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.2.sh: cannot execute binary file

HTH.

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 22:06             ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2013-08-23 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Umar Qureshey; +Cc: meta-freescale

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Umar Qureshey <umar@janteq.com> wrote:

>> indeed.
>> >
>> > Ok, thank you for clarifying.
>> >
>> > I'm noticing issues arising with Fedora.  I posted previously about how Qt
>> image won't build on Fedora.  If I had a virtual machine I'd switch to Ubuntu
>> but switching my real metal development box from Fedora to Ubuntu is
>> something I'd rather not do.
>>
>> I didn't see the message about the failure; can you point me to the message?
>>

> Sure, you actually did respond to that.  Here is the link:
> https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/meta-freescale/2013-August/004081.html

Sure; now I recall it ... well we are in a bad situation here as I
cannot reproduce it.

May you reproduce it and try to attach a strace to see where it is stuck?

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 23:43               ` Umar Qureshey
From: Umar Qureshey @ 2013-08-23 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Otavio Salvador; +Cc: meta-freescale

Ok here is the strace (again, it got stuck on do_configure for qt-embedded and I had to hit Ctrl-C to bail out):

execve("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts/bitbake", ["bitbake", "qt4e-demo-image"], [/* 49 vars */]) = 0
brk(0)                                  = 0x1e23000
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7f6c48d4e000
access("/etc/ld.so.preload", R_OK)      = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 3
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=117400, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 117400, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0x7f6c48d31000
close(3)                                = 0
open("/lib64/libtinfo.so.5", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 3
read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0\0\316\0\2178\0\0\0"..., 832) = 832
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=170048, ...}) = 0
mmap(0x388f000000, 2264800, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x388f000000
mprotect(0x388f025000, 2093056, PROT_NONE) = 0
mmap(0x388f224000, 20480, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x24000) = 0x388f224000
close(3)                                = 0
open("/lib64/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 3
read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0\240\16@}8\0\0\0"..., 832) = 832
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=22480, ...}) = 0
mmap(0x387d400000, 2109704, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x387d400000
mprotect(0x387d403000, 2093056, PROT_NONE) = 0
mmap(0x387d602000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x2000) = 0x387d602000
close(3)                                = 0
open("/lib64/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 3
read(3, "\177ELF\2\1\1\3\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\3\0>\0\1\0\0\0@\30\302|8\0\0\0"..., 832) = 832
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=2065552, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7f6c48d30000
mmap(0x387cc00000, 3892376, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0) = 0x387cc00000
mprotect(0x387cdac000, 2097152, PROT_NONE) = 0
mmap(0x387cfac000, 24576, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1ac000) = 0x387cfac000
mmap(0x387cfb2000, 17560, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x387cfb2000
close(3)                                = 0
mmap(NULL, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7f6c48d2e000
arch_prctl(ARCH_SET_FS, 0x7f6c48d2e740) = 0
mprotect(0x6d9000, 4096, PROT_READ)     = 0
mprotect(0x388f224000, 16384, PROT_READ) = 0
mprotect(0x387d602000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
mprotect(0x387cfac000, 16384, PROT_READ) = 0
mprotect(0x387ca1f000, 4096, PROT_READ) = 0
munmap(0x7f6c48d31000, 117400)          = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
open("/dev/tty", O_RDWR|O_NONBLOCK)     = 3
close(3)                                = 0
brk(0)                                  = 0x1e23000
brk(0x1e44000)                          = 0x1e44000
brk(0)                                  = 0x1e44000
open("/usr/lib/locale/locale-archive", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 3
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=105038240, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 105038240, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0x7f6c42901000
close(3)                                = 0
brk(0)                                  = 0x1e44000
getuid()                                = 1000
getgid()                                = 1000
geteuid()                               = 1000
getegid()                               = 1000
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
open("/proc/meminfo", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 3
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0x7f6c48d4d000
read(3, "MemTotal:        8110480 kB\nMemF"..., 1024) = 1024
close(3)                                = 0
munmap(0x7f6c48d4d000, 4096)            = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGQUIT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], 0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGQUIT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGQUIT, {SIG_IGN, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
uname({sys="Linux", node="Fedora-17-Lab", ...}) = 0
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/build", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0775, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
stat(".", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0775, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
getpid()                                = 19030
open("/usr/lib64/gconv/gconv-modules.cache", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=26254, ...}) = 0
mmap(NULL, 26254, PROT_READ, MAP_SHARED, 3, 0) = 0x7f6c48d47000
close(3)                                = 0
getppid()                               = 19028
getpgrp()                               = 19028
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
getrlimit(RLIMIT_NPROC, {rlim_cur=1024, rlim_max=63182}) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
open("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts/bitbake", O_RDONLY) = 3
ioctl(3, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or SNDRV_TIMER_IOCTL_NEXT_DEVICE or TCGETS, 0x7fff6b351f50) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device)
lseek(3, 0, SEEK_CUR)                   = 0
read(3, "#!/bin/sh\n\n# This is the bitbake"..., 80) = 80
lseek(3, 0, SEEK_SET)                   = 0
getrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE, {rlim_cur=1024, rlim_max=4*1024}) = 0
fcntl(255, F_GETFD)                     = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
dup2(3, 255)                            = 255
close(3)                                = 0
fcntl(255, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC)         = 0
fcntl(255, F_GETFL)                     = 0x8000 (flags O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE)
fstat(255, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0775, st_size=5890, ...}) = 0
lseek(255, 0, SEEK_CUR)                 = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "#!/bin/sh\n\n# This is the bitbake"..., 5890) = 5890
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
[...]
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
lseek(255, -4742, SEEK_CUR)             = 1148
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19031
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19031, si_status=1, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 1}], WNOHANG, NULL) = 19031
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b3514d8, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
close(3)                                = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "if [ \"$py_v3_check\" != \"\" ]; the"..., 5890) = 4742
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
lseek(255, -4296, SEEK_CUR)             = 1594
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19034
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "True\n", 128)                  = 5
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
close(3)                                = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], 0, NULL) = 19034
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19034, si_status=0, si_utime=2, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b3513d8, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "if [ \"$py_v26_check\" != \"True\" ]"..., 5890) = 4296
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
stat("conf/bblayers.conf", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0664, st_size=397, ...}) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
lseek(255, -3834, SEEK_CUR)             = 2056
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19035
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "1.26\n", 128)                  = 5
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19035, si_status=0, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], WNOHANG, NULL) = 19035
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b3514d8, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
close(3)                                = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "GITVERSION=`git --version | cut "..., 5890) = 3834
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
lseek(255, -3789, SEEK_CUR)             = 2101
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19039
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "1.7.11.7\n", 128)              = 9
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19039, si_status=0, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], WNOHANG, NULL) = 19039
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b3514d8, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
close(3)                                = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "float_test() {\n     echo | awk '"..., 5890) = 3789
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [CHLD], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [INT CHLD], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [INT CHLD], NULL, 8) = 0
lseek(255, -3388, SEEK_CUR)             = 2502
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19042
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [CHLD], NULL, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
close(4)                                = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [CHLD], 8) = 0
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19043
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [CHLD], NULL, 8) = 0
close(3)                                = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [CHLD], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [CHLD], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [CHLD], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], 0, NULL) = 19042
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], 0, NULL) = 19043
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [CHLD], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(3)                                = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19042, si_status=0, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b351418, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "\n# Need git >= 1.7.5 for git-rem"..., 5890) = 3388
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
stat(".", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0775, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts/python", 0x7fff6b3517e0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin/python", 0x7fff6b3517e0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/usr/lib64/ccache/python", 0x7fff6b3517e0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/usr/local/bin/python", 0x7fff6b3517e0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat("/usr/bin/python", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=10768, ...}) = 0
stat("/usr/bin/python", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=10768, ...}) = 0
geteuid()                               = 1000
getegid()                               = 1000
getuid()                                = 1000
getgid()                                = 1000
access("/usr/bin/python", X_OK)         = 0
stat("/usr/bin/python", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=10768, ...}) = 0
geteuid()                               = 1000
getegid()                               = 1000
getuid()                                = 1000
getgid()                                = 1000
access("/usr/bin/python", R_OK)         = 0
stat("/usr/bin/python", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=10768, ...}) = 0
stat("/usr/bin/python", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=10768, ...}) = 0
geteuid()                               = 1000
getegid()                               = 1000
getuid()                                = 1000
getgid()                                = 1000
access("/usr/bin/python", X_OK)         = 0
stat("/usr/bin/python", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=10768, ...}) = 0
geteuid()                               = 1000
getegid()                               = 1000
getuid()                                = 1000
getgid()                                = 1000
access("/usr/bin/python", R_OK)         = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
lseek(255, -3278, SEEK_CUR)             = 2612
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19044
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], 0, NULL) = 19044
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19044, si_status=0, si_utime=1, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b351458, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "\n\nbuildpseudo=\"1\"\nif [ $needpseu"..., 5890) = 3278
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/build/pseudodone", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0664, st_size=87, ...}) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
lseek(255, -2365, SEEK_CUR)             = 3525
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19045
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl"..., 128) = 87
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
close(3)                                = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19045, si_status=0, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], WNOHANG, NULL) = 19045
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b350e98, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/pseudo", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=1019947, ...}) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19046
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl"..., 128) = 68
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
close(3)                                = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19046, si_status=0, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], WNOHANG, NULL) = 19046
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b350fd8, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts/../meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0775, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19047
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
close(3)                                = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], 0, NULL) = 19047
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19047, si_status=0, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b350d98, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/build/pseudodone", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0664, st_size=87, ...}) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "\n# If tar is already built, we d"..., 5890) = 2365
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/tar", 0x7fff6b351b40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
stat("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/git", 0x7fff6b351b40) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
[...]
lseek(255, -1702, SEEK_CUR)             = 4188
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19048
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl"..., 128) = 128
read(3, "l/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/lab/.loca"..., 128) = 52
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19048, si_status=0, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], WNOHANG, NULL) = 19048
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b3515d8, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
close(3)                                = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "if [ $buildpseudo -gt 0 ]; then\n"..., 5890) = 1702
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
pipe([3, 4])                            = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
lseek(255, -309, SEEK_CUR)              = 5581
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19051
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGCHLD, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x441230, [], SA_RESTORER|SA_RESTART, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
close(4)                                = 0
read(3, "/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl"..., 128) = 80
read(3, "", 128)                        = 0
--- SIGCHLD {si_signo=SIGCHLD, si_code=CLD_EXITED, si_pid=19051, si_status=0, si_utime=0, si_stime=0} ---
wait4(-1, [{WIFEXITED(s) && WEXITSTATUS(s) == 0}], WNOHANG, NULL) = 19051
wait4(-1, 0x7fff6b3514d8, WNOHANG, NULL) = -1 ECHILD (No child processes)
rt_sigreturn()                          = 0
close(3)                                = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
read(255, "export PATH=$OLDPATH\nif [ $needp"..., 5890) = 309
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, NULL, [], 8)  = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [INT CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [INT CHLD], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [INT CHLD], NULL, 8) = 0
lseek(255, -17, SEEK_CUR)               = 5873
clone(child_stack=0, flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD, child_tidptr=0x7f6c48d2ea10) = 19052
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, [], NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [CHLD], [], 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGINT, {0x43e7d0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, {SIG_DFL, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x387cc359b0}, 8) = 0
wait4(-1, Loading cache...done.
Loaded 1646 entries from dependency cache.

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.18.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "Fedora-17"
TARGET_SYS        = "arm-poky-linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE           = "imx6qsabresd"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "1.4.2"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "armv7a vfp neon"
TARGET_FPU        = "vfp-neon"
meta
meta-yocto        = "janteq:d734ab491a30078d43dee5440c03acce2d251425"
meta-oe           = "janteq:2a87eb149c329662af2a257a4b437dbabf5d2851"
meta-fsl-arm      = "janteq:afe2162644544a92a517f1d51211fdcb76bb1a29"
meta-fsl-arm-extra = "janteq:5f5a9cfcad223f5a1c623346780510ffcdc012ab"
meta-fsl-demos    = "janteq:724cfb929748f47782dea3b1dc412b028f6f3515"

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: multiple providers are available for jpeg (jpeg, libjpeg-turbo)
NOTE: consider defining a PREFERRED_PROVIDER entry to match jpeg
NOTE: multiple providers are available for jpeg-native (jpeg-native, libjpeg-turbo-native)
NOTE: consider defining a PREFERRED_PROVIDER entry to match jpeg-native
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
NOTE: Running task 2491 of 3623 (ID: 1357, /mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4-embedded_4.8.4.bb, do_configure)
NOTE: recipe qt4-embedded-4.8.4-r54.3: task do_configure: Started
0x7fff6b351b28, 0, NULL)      = ? ERESTARTSYS (To be restarted if SA_RESTART is set)
--- SIGWINCH {si_signo=SIGWINCH, si_code=SI_KERNEL} ---
wait4(-1,
Keyboard Interrupt, cl <detached ...>

* Re: Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain
@ 2013-08-23 23:54                 ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2013-08-23 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Umar Qureshey; +Cc: meta-freescale

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Umar Qureshey <umar@janteq.com> wrote:

>> message?
>> >>

>> > Sure, you actually did respond to that.  Here is the link:
>> > https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/meta-freescale/2013-August/00
>> > 4081.html
>>
>> Sure; now I recall it ... well we are in a bad situation here as I cannot
>> reproduce it.
>>
>> May you reproduce it and try to attach a strace to see where it is stuck?
>
> Ok here is the strace (again, it got stuck on do_configure for qt-embedded and I had to hit Ctrl-C to bail out):
>
> execve("/mnt/veriton/umar/imx6/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts/bitbake", ["bitbake", "qt4e-demo-image"], [/* 49 vars */]) = 0
> brk(0)                                  = 0x1e23000

But it'd be good to get the strace of the process which configure is
running. Otherwise we just get information about bitbake.