* "No module named xs" while I ran xm-test for Xen testing
@ 2009-09-17  8:05 陳 震宇
From: 陳 震宇 @ 2009-09-17  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Dear All,       I am trying the test suite named xm-test for Xen testing.        I have finished the installation of the test suite by following its README document.      But I got import error that can not find a module named "xs", when I tried to run all test scripts provided by xm-test.      The error message is presented as follows:
     Traceback (most recent call last):     ...     File "/tmp/xen-3.4.1/tools/python/xen/xm/console.py", line 21, in ?     from xen.lowlevel.xs  import xs     ImportError: No module named xs
      Does anyone ever have the experience about this problem?      Thanks a lot for problem discussion and shooting.
Best regards,C. Y., Bred, Chen

與您喜歡的人在線上分享回憶。
http://www.microsoft.com/taiwan/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1

* Re: "No module named xs" while I ran xm-test for Xen testing
@ 2009-09-21 16:49 ` Andreas Florath
From: Andreas Florath @ 2009-09-21 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 陳 震宇; +Cc: xen-devel

Hello!

Can you please describe what you are doing? Please send also the commands
from checkout until you reach this error. (What is 'trying to run all test
scripts'?)

Kind regards

Andreas