* meta-fsl-* layer organization?
@ 2015-01-28 15:56 Bob Cochran
From: Bob Cochran @ 2015-01-28 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale; +Cc: Otavio Salvador

Hi,

In the past, Zhenhua has sent out emails about organization of the
various freescale-related layers.  With the introduction of LS1A &
SDK1.7, there has been a lot of organizational activity, but I don't
recall seeing recent documentation regarding the hierarchy or goal of
the work.

If this exists, please either point me to it or send it out.

Thanks,

Bob

* Re: meta-fsl-* layer organization?
@ 2015-01-29  2:40 ` zhenhua.luo
From: zhenhua.luo @ 2015-01-29  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Cochran, meta-freescale; +Cc: Otavio Salvador, Richard Schmitt

Hi Bob,

Actually the QorIQ layer re-arch work is on-going, the layer architecture is still under discussion, we will try to get alignment on the layer structure ASAP, the proposal will be sent out when it is finalized.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua