* [Fuego] Fujitsu's automated testing setup manual for AGL
@ 2020-05-18  3:23 Li, Xiaoming
From: Li, Xiaoming @ 2020-05-18  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fuego

Hi, all

Fujitsu has made a detailed manual about setting up automated testing enviroment(with Fuego and LAVA) for AGL.
We hope this will be useful.

Manual url:  https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/_media/eg-ciat/agl_test_fw_guider.xls

If you found any errors, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

Best Regards
Li Xiaoming

Li Xiaoming
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
No. 6 Wenzhu Road, Nanjing, 210012, China
TEL:+86+25-86630566-<tel:+86+25-86630566-8452>9416
Email:lixm.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com<mailto:lixm.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com>

* Re: [Fuego] Fujitsu's automated testing setup manual for AGL
@ 2020-05-19 16:36 ` Bird, Tim
From: Bird, Tim @ 2020-05-19 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Li, Xiaoming, fuego

Xiaoming,

Thanks for providing this.  The document has a lot of very useful information.

I put a copy of the document on the Fuego wiki, on the page:
http://fuegotest.org/wiki/Using_Fuego_with_AGL

I also made a PDF, but the results are not great.  Some of the fonts are small,
and I believe some images get split between pages.  But it's still a useful document.

Once the setup described in the document is performed, is there a suite of
tests (either for Fuego or for Lava) that can be performed on AGL?

Thanks again for sharing this document.
 -- Tim

* [Fuego] 答复: Fujitsu's automated testing setup manual for AGL
@ 2020-05-20  1:57   ` Li, Xiaoming
From: Li, Xiaoming @ 2020-05-20  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bird, Tim, fuego

Hi, Tim

Thanks for quick reply.
I have submitted the pdf file as attachement. Please take a check.
I tried to register a fuego wiki account and upload myself,  but failed with unknown reason.
Could you put it on the fuego wiki again?

> Once the setup described in the document is performed, is there a suite of
> tests (either for Fuego or for Lava) that can be performed on AGL?
Fuego:  of coz yes.
LAVA:  also with a sample test job we write. (Reader can copy from xls file or type manually from pdf image)

Best
Li

[-- Attachment #2: AGL_test_FW_guider-mixed.pdf --]

* Re: [Fuego] Fujitsu's automated testing setup manual for AGL
@ 2020-05-20 22:10     ` Bird, Tim
From: Bird, Tim @ 2020-05-20 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Li, Xiaoming, fuego

Thanks.  I put it on the web site.