* Re: LTTng on Docker
       [not found] <CY4PR13MB152689FB577CFBEF185495EAC70C0@CY4PR13MB1526.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>
@ 2017-04-09 21:06 ` Jérémie Galarneau
       [not found] ` <CA+jJMxvVeQFci4Yx5a=AJ-9NnSpxfbE00Jk8e2wnPZY67Hkk5g@mail.gmail.com>
From: Jérémie Galarneau @ 2017-04-09 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeffrey Chen; +Cc: lttng-dev

On 7 April 2017 at 18:35, Jeffrey Chen <cpthk@live.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>

> I am trying to have LTTng UST tracing inside a docker container. I wasn't
> able to get the UST tracing working. LTTng would not write any UST trace
> files in the directory, even though it printed it would. Has it been tested
> before? Is there any known problem?

Tracing inside a container (not Docker), where the LTTng daemons and
the applications are running in the same container, is known to work
as this is how most of the LTTng CI works.

As far as Docker is concerned, I tested it a number of times and it
worked. Can you provide the versions of LTTng and Docker you're using
and the session daemon's logs (launching it with the -vvv option)?

Thanks,
Jérémie

> $ lttng enable-channel --session test --userspace channel0
>
> Error: Channel channel0: UST create channel failed (session ServiceFabric_0)
> Error: Command error
>

> Thanks.

Jérémie Galarneau
EfficiOS Inc.
http://www.efficios.com

* Re: LTTng on Docker
       [not found] ` <CA+jJMxvVeQFci4Yx5a=AJ-9NnSpxfbE00Jk8e2wnPZY67Hkk5g@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-04-10 18:06   ` Jeffrey Chen
                     ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Jeffrey Chen @ 2017-04-10 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérémie Galarneau; +Cc: lttng-dev

I have attached the logs from the lttng daemon. I could see errors like below.

Error: Error creating UST channel "channel0" on the consumer daemon

My commands to create a session are:

lttng create test
lttng enable-channel --session test --userspace --tracefile-size 8388608 --subbuf-size 8388608 channel0
lttng enable-event --channel channel0 --userspace "service:*"
lttng add-context -u -t vtid
lttng add-context -u -t vpid
lttng start

Installed:
apt-get -y install lttng-tools lttng-modules-dkms liblttng-ust0 liblttng-ust-dev

Thanks.

________________________________
> I am trying to have LTTng UST tracing inside a docker container. I wasn't
> able to get the UST tracing working. LTTng would not write any UST trace
> files in the directory, even though it printed it would. Has it been tested
> before? Is there any known problem?

Tracing inside a container (not Docker), where the LTTng daemons and
the applications are running in the same container, is known to work
as this is how most of the LTTng CI works.

As far as Docker is concerned, I tested it a number of times and it
worked. Can you provide the versions of LTTng and Docker you're using
and the session daemon's logs (launching it with the -vvv option)?

Thanks,
Jérémie

> $ lttng enable-channel --session test --userspace channel0
>
> Error: Channel channel0: UST create channel failed (session ServiceFabric_0)
> Error: Command error
>

> Thanks.

lists.lttng.org
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the lttng-dev Archives. Using lttng-dev: To post a message to all the list members, send ...

--
Jérémie Galarneau
EfficiOS Inc.

[-- Attachment #2: output --]

* Re: LTTng on Docker
       [not found] ` <CA+jJMxvVeQFci4Yx5a=AJ-9NnSpxfbE00Jk8e2wnPZY67Hkk5g@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-04-10 18:50   ` Jeffrey Chen
       [not found]   ` <CY4PR13MB1526BBB771C31BF53C41C6C4C7010@CY4PR13MB1526.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>
From: Jeffrey Chen @ 2017-04-10 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérémie Galarneau; +Cc: lttng-dev

Forgot to add the versions.

My environment is:

Docker: 1.12.1, build 23cf638

LTTng 2.7.1, (default version in Ubuntu 16.04 repo)

Docker image: ubuntu:latest (16.04)

Thanks.

________________________________

@ 2017-04-10 19:04   ` Jeffrey Chen
       [not found]   ` <CY4PR13MB1526BBB771C31BF53C41C6C4C7010@CY4PR13MB1526.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>
From: Jeffrey Chen @ 2017-04-10 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérémie Galarneau; +Cc: lttng-dev

I just tried the latest version of lttng (2.9.3). It still has the same issue at my side. Thanks.

________________________________

@ 2017-04-10 19:26     ` Jérémie Galarneau
       [not found]     ` <CA+jJMxs1Qn=WOQ087VYb3sKHxvd8NL-=o6FzCt44pRufNVvq7w@mail.gmail.com>
From: Jérémie Galarneau @ 2017-04-10 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeffrey Chen; +Cc: lttng-dev

On 10 April 2017 at 14:06, Jeffrey Chen <cpthk@live.com> wrote:

> I have attached the logs from the lttng daemon. I could see errors like
> below.
>

> Error: Error creating UST channel "channel0" on the consumer daemon
>

> My commands to create a session are:
>
> lttng create test
> lttng enable-channel --session test --userspace --tracefile-size 8388608
> --subbuf-size 8388608 channel0
> lttng enable-event --channel channel0 --userspace "service:*"
> lttng add-context -u -t vtid
> lttng add-context -u -t vpid
> lttng start

Thanks for the info. Can you try to create the channel with the default
values and see if it works?

$ lttng enable-channel --session test --userspace channel0

Also, can you re-capture the session daemon logs launching it with the
"-vvv --verbose-consumer" option since the problem appears to occur on the
consumer's end.

Thanks,
Jérémie

--
Jérémie Galarneau
EfficiOS Inc.

* Re: LTTng on Docker
       [not found]     ` <CA+jJMxs1Qn=WOQ087VYb3sKHxvd8NL-=o6FzCt44pRufNVvq7w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-04-10 21:28       ` Jeffrey Chen
                         ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Jeffrey Chen @ 2017-04-10 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérémie Galarneau; +Cc: lttng-dev

You are correct, using the default values works fine.

The problem is only when I specify trace-size and subbuf-size.

I attached the output when I have those parameters specified, and the daemon with "--verbose-consumer".

Thanks.

________________________________

lists.lttng.org<http://lists.lttng.org>

www.efficios.com<http://www.efficios.com>
At EfficiOS, our main goal is diminishing the amount of time our clients spend identifying faults. We also enable our clients' applications to scale on massive multi ...

--
Jérémie Galarneau
EfficiOS Inc.
http://www.efficios.com

[-- Attachment #2: output2 --]

DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.131945 [5558/5558]: Resetting run_as worker signal handlers to default (in reset_sighandler() at runas.c:537)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.135441 [5558/5558]: run_as signal handler set for SIGTERM and SIGINT (in set_worker_sighandlers() at runas.c:598)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.138856 [5557/5557]: Health check time delta in seconds set to 20 (in health_init() at health.c:73)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.143707 [5557/5557]: Creating LTTng run directory: /var/run/lttng (in create_lttng_rundir() at main.c:5263)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.144604 [5557/5557]: Kernel consumer err path: /var/run/lttng/kconsumerd/error (in main() at main.c:5686)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.144771 [5557/5557]: Kernel consumer cmd path: /var/run/lttng/kconsumerd/command (in main() at main.c:5688)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.144879 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] startup. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:101)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.146052 [5557/5557]: Client socket path /var/run/lttng/client-lttng-sessiond (in main() at main.c:5768)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.147447 [5557/5557]: Application socket path /var/run/lttng/lttng-ust-sock-7 (in main() at main.c:5769)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.147575 [5557/5557]: Application wait path /lttng-ust-wait-7 (in main() at main.c:5770)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.147689 [5557/5557]: LTTng run directory path: /var/run/lttng (in main() at main.c:5771)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.147588 [5557/5559]: epoll set max size is 3357081 (in compat_epoll_set_max_size() at compat-epoll.c:288)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.150585 [5557/5557]: UST consumer 32 bits err path: /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd32/error (in main() at main.c:5790)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.150836 [5557/5557]: UST consumer 32 bits cmd path: /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd32/command (in main() at main.c:5792)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.161719 [5557/5557]: UST consumer 64 bits err path: /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd64/error (in main() at main.c:5811)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.162194 [5557/5557]: UST consumer 64 bits cmd path: /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd64/command (in main() at main.c:5813)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.167761 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.172731 [5557/5557]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x55a477632f40 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.173210 [5557/5557]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x55a477633480 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.173373 [5557/5557]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x55a4776339c0 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.173558 [5557/5557]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x55a477633f00 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.173702 [5557/5557]: Creating consumer directory: /var/run/lttng/kconsumerd (in set_consumer_sockets() at main.c:5305)
Error: Failed to load kmod library resources
Warning: No kernel tracer available
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.197335 [5557/5557]: Creating consumer directory: /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd64 (in set_consumer_sockets() at main.c:5305)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.201315 [5557/5557]: Creating consumer directory: /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd32 (in set_consumer_sockets() at main.c:5305)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.205614 [5557/5557]: Session daemon client socket 15 and application socket 16 created (in init_daemon_socket() at main.c:5171)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.207664 [5557/5557]: All permissions are set (in set_permissions() at main.c:5251)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.208170 [5557/5557]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x55a477636bc0 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.209038 [5557/5557]: Global buffer per UID registry initialized (in buffer_reg_init_uid_registry() at buffer-registry.c:99)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.209198 [5557/5557]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x55a477637070 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.209319 [5557/5557]: Global buffer per PID registry initialized (in buffer_reg_init_pid_registry() at buffer-registry.c:228)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.209445 [5557/5557]: Command subsystem initialized (in cmd_init() at cmd.c:4006)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.210970 [5557/5557]: Pid 5557 written in file /var/run/lttng/lttng-sessiond.pid (in utils_create_pid_file() at utils.c:507)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.212284 [5557/5557]: Pid 5345 written in file /var/run/lttng/agent.port (in utils_create_pid_file() at utils.c:507)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.212829 [5557/5557]: TCP inet operation timeout set to 180 sec (in lttcomm_inet_init() at inet.c:547)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.216562 [5557/5560]: [thread] Manage health check started (in thread_manage_health() at main.c:4154)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.217148 [5557/5561]: [thread] Manage client started (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4345)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.222372 [5557/5563]: [thread] Manage application registration started (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2108)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.217506 [5557/5562]: [thread] Dispatch UST command started (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1868)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.232323 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 prepare done (in futex_nto1_prepare() at futex.c:78)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.232590 [5557/5562]: Woken up but nothing in the UST command queue (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1891)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.223053 [5557/5564]: [thread] Manage application started (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1556)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.226178 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.270819 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage application notify command (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:40)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.230998 [5557/5563]: Notifying applications of session daemon state: 1 (in notify_ust_apps() at main.c:805)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.229727 [5557/5560]: Health check ready (in thread_manage_health() at main.c:4216)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.278210 [5557/5566]: [agent-thread] Manage agent application registration. (in agent_thread_manage_registration() at agent-thread.c:236)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.279464 [5557/5564]: Apps thread polling (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1586)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.279822 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify polling (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:69)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.286174 [5557/5563]: Got the wait shm fd 30 (in get_wait_shm() at shm.c:115)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.287463 [5557/5566]: URI string: tcp://localhost (in uri_parse() at uri.c:324)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.287618 [5557/5567]: [thread] Thread manage kernel started (in thread_manage_kernel() at main.c:1054)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.299583 [5557/5567]: Updating kernel poll set (in update_kernel_poll() at main.c:889)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.299824 [5557/5567]: Thread kernel polling (in thread_manage_kernel() at main.c:1099)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.295325 [5557/5568]: [load-session-thread] Load session (in thread_load_session() at load-session-thread.c:91)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:39.297798 [5557/5566]: IP address resolved to 127.0.0.1 (in set_ip_address() at uri.c:165)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.303826 [5557/5566]: URI dtype: 1, proto: 1, host: localhost, subdir: , ctrl: 0, data: 0 (in uri_parse() at uri.c:538)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.304604 [5557/5566]: [agent-thread] Listening on TCP port 5345 and socket 31 (in init_tcp_socket() at agent-thread.c:119)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:39.304821 [5557/5566]: [agent-thread] Manage agent polling (in agent_thread_manage_registration() at agent-thread.c:263)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.298124 [5557/5563]: Futex wait update active 1 (in futex_wait_update() at futex.c:66)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:39.305191 [5557/5563]: Accepting application registration (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.932861 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.933332 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.933400 [5557/5561]: Nothing recv() from client... continuing (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4493)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.933501 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.933520 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.933837 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.933886 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.933983 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 8 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.934025 [5557/5561]: Waiting for 1 URIs from client ... (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3756)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:48.934067 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.934110 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d0006f00 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.934125 [5557/5561]: Allocating ltt_sessions_ht_by_id (in ltt_sessions_ht_alloc() at session.c:153)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.934139 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d0007440 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.934164 [5557/5561]: Tracing session test created with ID 0 by UID 0 GID 0 (in session_create() at session.c:420)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:48.934178 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.934213 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d000c9f0 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:48.934228 [5557/5561]: Setting trace directory path from URI to /root/lttng-traces/test-20170410-212148 (in add_uri_to_consumer() at cmd.c:761)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.934250 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 20, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.934278 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.934291 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.945062 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.945224 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.945562 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 5 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.945596 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:48.945609 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.945623 [5557/5561]: Creating UST session (in create_ust_session() at main.c:2851)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.945660 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d0003cd0 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.945678 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d0004210 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.945712 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d0004750 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:48.945725 [5557/5561]: UST trace session create successful (in trace_ust_create_session() at trace-ust.c:320)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.945737 [5557/5561]: Copying tracing session consumer output in UST session (in copy_session_consumer() at main.c:2798)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.945773 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d0004c90 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.945794 [5557/5561]: Copy session consumer subdir /ust (in copy_session_consumer() at main.c:2816)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.945811 [5557/5561]: Spawning consumerd (in spawn_consumerd() at main.c:2485)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:48.946450 [5557/5561]: Consumer pid 5571 (in start_consumerd() at main.c:2670)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:48.946503 [5557/5561]: Spawning consumer control thread (in start_consumerd() at main.c:2673)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.953652 [5571/5571]: Using 64-bit UST consumer at: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lttng/libexec/lttng-consumerd (in spawn_consumerd() at main.c:2565)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.946630 [5557/5572]: [thread] Manage consumer started (in thread_manage_consumer() at main.c:1228)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.957329 [5571/5571]: Health check time delta in seconds set to 20 (in health_init() at health.c:73)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.957617 [5571/5571]: TCP inet operation timeout set to 180 sec (in lttcomm_inet_init() at inet.c:547)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.953907 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:48.958051 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.958086 [5573/5573]: Resetting run_as worker signal handlers to default (in reset_sighandler() at runas.c:537)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.958323 [5573/5573]: run_as signal handler set for SIGTERM and SIGINT (in set_worker_sighandlers() at runas.c:598)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.958664 [5571/5571]: Connecting to error socket /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd64/error (in main() at lttng-consumerd.c:461)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:48.958956 [5557/5572]: Receiving code from consumer err_sock (in thread_manage_consumer() at main.c:1326)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.959158 [5571/5574]: [thread] Manage health check started (in thread_manage_health() at health-consumerd.c:167)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.960767 [5571/5574]: epoll set max size is 3357081 (in compat_epoll_set_max_size() at compat-epoll.c:288)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:48.960874 [5571/5574]: Health check ready (in thread_manage_health() at health-consumerd.c:240)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.603090 [5571/5576]: Thread metadata poll started (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2245)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.610464 [5571/5578]: Creating command socket /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd64/command (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3097)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.626408 [5571/5578]: Sending ready command to lttng-sessiond (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3110)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.628559 [5557/5572]: Consumer command socket ready (fd: 35 (in thread_manage_consumer() at main.c:1359)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.628919 [5557/5572]: Consumer metadata socket ready (fd: 36) (in thread_manage_consumer() at main.c:1361)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.619505 [5571/5577]: Updating poll fd array (in update_poll_array() at consumer.c:1085)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.629680 [5571/5577]: polling on 2 fd (in consumer_thread_data_poll() at consumer.c:2527)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.629954 [5571/5578]: Connection on client_socket (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3132)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.630250 [5571/5578]: Metadata connection on client_socket (in set_metadata_socket() at consumer.c:3058)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:49.630284 [5557/5561]: Consumer socket created (fd: 35) and added to output (in consumer_create_socket() at consumer.c:301)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.620321 [5571/5576]: Metadata main loop started (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2261)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.630854 [5557/5561]: Setting relayd for session test (in cmd_setup_relayd() at cmd.c:1010)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.631057 [5557/5561]: Enabling channel channel0 for session test (in cmd_enable_channel() at cmd.c:1313)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.631200 [5557/5561]: Trace UST channel channel0 not found by name (in trace_ust_find_channel_by_name() at trace-ust.c:196)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.631380 [5571/5576]: Metadata poll wait (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2267)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:49.631469 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d00051b0 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:49.631679 [5557/5561]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42d0005680 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.631797 [5557/5561]: Trace UST channel channel0 created (in trace_ust_create_channel() at trace-ust.c:391)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.631942 [5557/5561]: Channel channel0 is being created for UST with buffer 1 and id 0 (in channel_ust_create() at channel.c:413)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.632072 [5557/5561]: UST app adding channel channel0 to UST domain for session id 0 (in ust_app_create_channel_glb() at ust-app.c:4073)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.632230 [5557/5561]: Channel channel0 created successfully (in channel_ust_create() at channel.c:448)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.632421 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 20, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.622398 [5571/5575]: Thread channel poll started (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:2829)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.646942 [5571/5575]: Channel main loop started (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:2844)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.647317 [5571/5575]: Channel poll wait (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:2849)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.633338 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.648477 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.770859 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.772388 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.773338 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 6 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.773543 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.773670 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:49.773854 [5557/5561]: Consumer socket created (fd: 35) and added to output (in consumer_create_socket() at consumer.c:301)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.773987 [5557/5561]: Setting relayd for session test (in cmd_setup_relayd() at cmd.c:1010)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.774123 [5557/5561]: Enable event command for event 'service:*' (in _cmd_enable_event() at cmd.c:1818)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.774269 [5557/5561]: Trace UST channel channel0 found by name (in trace_ust_find_channel_by_name() at trace-ust.c:191)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.774409 [5557/5561]: Trace UST event service:* NOT found (in trace_ust_find_event() at trace-ust.c:234)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.774590 [5557/5561]: Trace UST event service:*, loglevel (0,-1) created (in trace_ust_create_event() at trace-ust.c:508)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.774726 [5557/5561]: UST app creating event service:* for all apps for session id 0 (in ust_app_create_event_glb() at ust-app.c:4257)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.774883 [5557/5561]: Event UST service:* created in channel channel0 (in event_ust_enable_tracepoint() at event.c:236)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.775037 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 20, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.775760 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.775944 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.956417 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.957983 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.958388 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 0 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.958552 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.958671 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:49.958861 [5557/5561]: Consumer socket created (fd: 35) and added to output (in consumer_create_socket() at consumer.c:301)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.958995 [5557/5561]: Setting relayd for session test (in cmd_setup_relayd() at cmd.c:1010)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.959226 [5557/5561]: Context UST 0 added to channel channel0 (in add_uctx_to_channel() at context.c:166)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.959390 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 20, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.960231 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.960419 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107393 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107531 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107616 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 0 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107638 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.107652 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:49.107691 [5557/5561]: Consumer socket created (fd: 35) and added to output (in consumer_create_socket() at consumer.c:301)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107705 [5557/5561]: Setting relayd for session test (in cmd_setup_relayd() at cmd.c:1010)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107727 [5557/5561]: Context UST 1 added to channel channel0 (in add_uctx_to_channel() at context.c:166)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107742 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 20, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107772 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.107786 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.118806 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.118889 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.118977 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 16 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.118998 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:49.119010 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.119027 [5557/5561]: Starting all UST traces (in ust_app_start_trace_all() at ust-app.c:4853)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.119040 [5557/5561]: Clearing stream quiescent state for all ust apps (in ust_app_clear_quiescent_session() at ust-app.c:4728)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.119055 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 20, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.119087 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:49.119101 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.171568 [5557/5563]: UST registration received with pid:5584 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2261)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.171690 [5557/5563]: Futex n to 1 wake done (in futex_nto1_wake() at futex.c:123)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.171765 [5557/5563]: Accepting application registration (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.171816 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 wait done (in futex_nto1_wait() at futex.c:106)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.171949 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 prepare done (in futex_nto1_prepare() at futex.c:78)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.171970 [5557/5562]: Dispatching UST registration pid:5584 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1903)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.172024 [5557/5562]: UST app creating application for socket 32 (in ust_app_create() at ust-app.c:3294)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.171823 [5557/5563]: UST registration received with pid:5584 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:37 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2261)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.172128 [5557/5563]: Futex n to 1 wake done (in futex_nto1_wake() at futex.c:123)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.172149 [5557/5563]: Accepting application registration (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.172047 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0000a40 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.172303 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0000f80 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.172323 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b00014c0 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.172364 [5557/5562]: Dispatching UST registration pid:5584 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:37 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1903)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.172381 [5557/5562]: UST app notify socket 37 is set (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1960)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.172403 [5557/5562]: App registered with pid:5584 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust notify_sock:37 (version 7.1) (in ust_app_add() at ust-app.c:3383)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.172976 [5557/5562]: UST app global update for app sock 32 for session id 0 (in ust_app_global_update() at ust-app.c:5050)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.173044 [5557/5562]: UST app pid: 5584 session id 0 not found, creating it (in create_ust_app_session() at ust-app.c:2171)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173268 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0004b10 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.173403 [5557/5562]: Shadow copy of session handle -1 (in shadow_copy_session() at ust-app.c:1869)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.173439 [5557/5562]: Channel channel0 not found on shadow session copy, creating it (in shadow_copy_session() at ust-app.c:1954)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173457 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0005290 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173471 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b00057d0 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173482 [5557/5562]: UST app channel channel0 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_channel() at ust-app.c:1051)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.173543 [5557/5562]: UST app shadow copy of channel channel0 started (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1794)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173562 [5557/5562]: UST app context 0 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_ctx() at ust-app.c:1148)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173576 [5557/5562]: UST app context 1 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_ctx() at ust-app.c:1148)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.173590 [5557/5562]: UST event service:* not found on shadow copy channel (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1835)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173125 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify return from poll on 2 fds (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:76)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173763 [5557/5565]: UST thread notify added sock 37 to pollset (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:137)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173794 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify polling (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:69)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173609 [5557/5562]: UST app event service:* allocated (in alloc_ust_app_event() at ust-app.c:1107)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173855 [5557/5562]: UST app shadow copy of channel channel0 done (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1845)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173876 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173912 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0008400 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173925 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID created id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0, domain: 2 (in buffer_reg_uid_create() at buffer-registry.c:152)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173954 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b000ba10 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.173972 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b000bf50 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174258 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "/* CTF 1.8 */

" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174293 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "typealias integer { size = 8; align = 8; signed = false; } := uint8_t;
typealias integer { size = 16; align = 8; signed = false; } := uint16_t;
typealias integer { size = 32; align = 8; signed = false; } := uint32_t;
typealias integer { size = 64; align = 8; signed = false; } := uint64_t;
typealias integer { size = 64; align = 8; signed = false; } := unsigned long;
typealias integer { size = 5; align = 1; signed = false; } := uint5_t;
typealias integer { size = 27; align = 1; signed = false; } := uint27_t;

trace {
	major = 1;
	minor = 8;
	uuid = "d3a155ce-8187-4f51-b618-196017ab4d27";
	byte_order = le;
	packet.header := struct {
		uint32_t magic;
		uint8_t  uuid[16];
		uint32_t stream_id;
		uint64_t stream_instance_id;
	};
};

" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174313 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "env {
	hostname = "3105d2fa0212";
	domain = "ust";
	tracer_name = "lttng-ust";
	tracer_major = 2;
	tracer_minor = 9;
" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174325 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "};

" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174352 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "clock {
	name = "monotonic";
" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174416 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "	uuid = "877031ff-4de2-446e-a426-bb273441a121";
" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174446 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "	description = "Monotonic Clock";
	freq = 1000000000; /* Frequency, in Hz */
	/* clock value offset from Epoch is: offset * (1/freq) */
	offset = 1491619409648980869;
};

" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174465 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "typealias integer {
	size = 27; align = 1; signed = false;
	map = clock.monotonic.value;
} := uint27_clock_monotonic_t;

typealias integer {
	size = 32; align = 8; signed = false;
	map = clock.monotonic.value;
} := uint32_clock_monotonic_t;

typealias integer {
	size = 64; align = 8; signed = false;
	map = clock.monotonic.value;
} := uint64_clock_monotonic_t;

" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174480 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "struct packet_context {
	uint64_clock_monotonic_t timestamp_begin;
	uint64_clock_monotonic_t timestamp_end;
	uint64_t content_size;
	uint64_t packet_size;
	uint64_t packet_seq_num;
	unsigned long events_discarded;
	uint32_t cpu_id;
};

" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174501 [5557/5562]: Append to metadata: "struct event_header_compact {
	enum : uint5_t { compact = 0 ... 30, extended = 31 } id;
	variant <id> {
		struct {
			uint27_clock_monotonic_t timestamp;
		} compact;
		struct {
			uint32_t id;
			uint64_clock_monotonic_t timestamp;
		} extended;
	} v;
} align(8);

struct event_header_large {
	enum : uint16_t { compact = 0 ... 65534, extended = 65535 } id;
	variant <id> {
		struct {
			uint32_clock_monotonic_t timestamp;
		} compact;
		struct {
			uint32_t id;
			uint64_clock_monotonic_t timestamp;
		} extended;
	} v;
} align(8);

" (in lttng_metadata_printf() at ust-metadata.c:179)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174516 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID adding to global registry with id: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_add() at buffer-registry.c:174)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.174532 [5557/5562]: UST app buffer registry per UID created successfully (in setup_buffer_reg_uid() at ust-app.c:2134)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.175060 [5557/5562]: UST app session created successfully with handle 1 (in create_ust_app_session() at ust-app.c:2246)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.175113 [5557/5562]: UST app creating channel channel0 with per UID buffers (in create_channel_per_uid() at ust-app.c:2860)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.175129 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.175145 [5557/5562]: UST app creating buffer registry channel for channel0 (in create_buffer_reg_channel() at ust-app.c:2705)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.175158 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry channel create with key: 0 (in buffer_reg_channel_create() at buffer-registry.c:380)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.175176 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b000c5b0 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.175202 [5557/5562]: Asking UST consumer for channel (in ask_channel_creation() at ust-consumer.c:120)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.175239 [5557/5562]: mkdir() recursive /root/lttng-traces/test-20170410-212148/ust/uid/0/64-bit with mode 504 for uid 0 and gid 0 (in run_as_mkdir_recursive() at runas.c:470)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.175263 [5557/5562]: Using run_as worker (in run_as() at runas.c:451)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.175918 [5557/5562]: UST registry channel finding key 0 (in ust_registry_channel_find() at ust-registry.c:784)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.176159 [5571/5578]: Incoming command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3178)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.176347 [5571/5578]: Allocated channel (key 1) (in consumer_allocate_channel() at consumer.c:1025)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.246425 [5571/5578]: UST consumer cleaning stream list (in destroy_channel() at ust-consumer.c:66)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.246562 [5571/5578]: received command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3194)
Error: Error creating UST channel "channel0" on the consumer daemon
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.246714 [5557/5562]: UST registry channel finding key 0 (in ust_registry_channel_find() at ust-registry.c:784)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.246888 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry channel destroy with key 0 (in buffer_reg_channel_destroy() at buffer-registry.c:552)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.246914 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.246930 [5557/5562]: UST app deleting channel channel0 (in delete_ust_app_channel() at ust-app.c:457)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.247220 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.247271 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.247286 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.247297 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.247308 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.247320 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.247724 [5557/5564]: Apps thread return from poll on 2 fds (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1593)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.247776 [5557/5564]: Apps with sock 32 added to poll set (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1650)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.247789 [5557/5564]: Apps thread polling (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1586)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.247878 [5557/5562]: Woken up but nothing in the UST command queue (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1891)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.247895 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 wait done (in futex_nto1_wait() at futex.c:106)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.247906 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 prepare done (in futex_nto1_prepare() at futex.c:78)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.247915 [5557/5562]: Woken up but nothing in the UST command queue (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1891)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.248934 [5557/5564]: Apps thread return from poll on 3 fds (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1593)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.249023 [5557/5564]: PID 5584 unregistering with sock 32 (in ust_app_unregister() at ust-app.c:3437)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.249043 [5557/5564]: Apps thread polling (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1586)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.249078 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify return from poll on 3 fds (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:76)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.249123 [5557/5565]: UST app receiving notify from sock 37 (in ust_app_recv_notify() at ust-app.c:5617)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.249150 [5557/5565]: UST app recv notify failed. Application died (in ust_app_recv_notify() at ust-app.c:5624)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.249166 [5557/5565]: UST app notify socket unregister 37 (in ust_app_notify_sock_unregister() at ust-app.c:5774)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.249178 [5557/5565]: UST app find by notify sock 37 not found (in find_app_by_notify_sock() at ust-app.c:1237)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.249190 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify polling (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:69)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258192 [5557/5587]: Call RCU deleting app PID 5584 (in delete_ust_app_rcu() at ust-app.c:947)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.258360 [5557/5587]: UST app pid 5584 deleted (in delete_ust_app() at ust-app.c:931)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258252 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258451 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258471 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258483 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258494 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258524 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258536 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.258549 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756351 [5557/5563]: UST registration received with pid:5588 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2261)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756543 [5557/5563]: Futex n to 1 wake done (in futex_nto1_wake() at futex.c:123)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756565 [5557/5563]: Accepting application registration (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756607 [5557/5563]: UST registration received with pid:5588 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:37 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2261)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756621 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 wait done (in futex_nto1_wait() at futex.c:106)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756723 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 prepare done (in futex_nto1_prepare() at futex.c:78)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756741 [5557/5562]: Dispatching UST registration pid:5588 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1903)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.756758 [5557/5562]: UST app creating application for socket 32 (in ust_app_create() at ust-app.c:3294)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756623 [5557/5563]: Futex n to 1 wake done (in futex_nto1_wake() at futex.c:123)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.756859 [5557/5563]: Accepting application registration (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.756780 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0005290 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.756964 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b00057d0 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.756984 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0000a40 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.757026 [5557/5562]: Dispatching UST registration pid:5588 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:37 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1903)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757043 [5557/5562]: UST app notify socket 37 is set (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1960)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.757060 [5557/5562]: App registered with pid:5588 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust notify_sock:37 (version 7.1) (in ust_app_add() at ust-app.c:3383)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.757277 [5557/5562]: UST app global update for app sock 32 for session id 0 (in ust_app_global_update() at ust-app.c:5050)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.757310 [5557/5562]: UST app pid: 5588 session id 0 not found, creating it (in create_ust_app_session() at ust-app.c:2171)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757334 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b00014c0 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.757712 [5557/5562]: Shadow copy of session handle -1 (in shadow_copy_session() at ust-app.c:1869)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.757750 [5557/5562]: Channel channel0 not found on shadow session copy, creating it (in shadow_copy_session() at ust-app.c:1954)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757769 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0000f60 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757784 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0004b80 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757796 [5557/5562]: UST app channel channel0 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_channel() at ust-app.c:1051)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.757808 [5557/5562]: UST app shadow copy of channel channel0 started (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1794)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757820 [5557/5562]: UST app context 0 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_ctx() at ust-app.c:1148)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757834 [5557/5562]: UST app context 1 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_ctx() at ust-app.c:1148)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.757847 [5557/5562]: UST event service:* not found on shadow copy channel (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1835)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757601 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify return from poll on 2 fds (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:76)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758025 [5557/5565]: UST thread notify added sock 37 to pollset (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:137)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758047 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify polling (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:69)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.757880 [5557/5562]: UST app event service:* allocated (in alloc_ust_app_event() at ust-app.c:1107)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758182 [5557/5562]: UST app shadow copy of channel channel0 done (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1845)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758203 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.758439 [5557/5562]: UST app session created successfully with handle 1 (in create_ust_app_session() at ust-app.c:2246)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.758473 [5557/5562]: UST app creating channel channel0 with per UID buffers (in create_channel_per_uid() at ust-app.c:2860)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758485 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.758500 [5557/5562]: UST app creating buffer registry channel for channel0 (in create_buffer_reg_channel() at ust-app.c:2705)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758511 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry channel create with key: 0 (in buffer_reg_channel_create() at buffer-registry.c:380)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758528 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0005c80 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.758546 [5557/5562]: Asking UST consumer for channel (in ask_channel_creation() at ust-consumer.c:120)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758563 [5557/5562]: mkdir() recursive /root/lttng-traces/test-20170410-212148/ust/uid/0/64-bit with mode 504 for uid 0 and gid 0 (in run_as_mkdir_recursive() at runas.c:470)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.758583 [5557/5562]: Using run_as worker (in run_as() at runas.c:451)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.758755 [5557/5562]: UST registry channel finding key 0 (in ust_registry_channel_find() at ust-registry.c:784)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.758998 [5571/5578]: Incoming command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3178)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.759129 [5571/5578]: Allocated channel (key 2) (in consumer_allocate_channel() at consumer.c:1025)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.851989 [5571/5578]: UST consumer cleaning stream list (in destroy_channel() at ust-consumer.c:66)
Error: Error creating UST channel "channel0" on the consumer daemon
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.852105 [5557/5562]: UST registry channel finding key 0 (in ust_registry_channel_find() at ust-registry.c:784)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.852222 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry channel destroy with key 0 (in buffer_reg_channel_destroy() at buffer-registry.c:552)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.852257 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.852280 [5557/5562]: UST app deleting channel channel0 (in delete_ust_app_channel() at ust-app.c:457)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.852484 [5557/5562]: Woken up but nothing in the UST command queue (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1891)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.852528 [5557/5564]: Apps thread return from poll on 2 fds (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1593)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.852570 [5557/5564]: Apps with sock 32 added to poll set (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1650)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.852581 [5557/5564]: Apps thread polling (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1586)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.852608 [5571/5578]: received command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3194)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.854003 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify return from poll on 3 fds (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:76)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.854024 [5557/5564]: Apps thread return from poll on 3 fds (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1593)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.854056 [5557/5565]: UST app receiving notify from sock 37 (in ust_app_recv_notify() at ust-app.c:5617)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.854240 [5557/5565]: UST app recv notify failed. Application died (in ust_app_recv_notify() at ust-app.c:5624)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.854133 [5557/5564]: PID 5588 unregistering with sock 32 (in ust_app_unregister() at ust-app.c:3437)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.854342 [5557/5564]: Apps thread polling (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1586)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:52.854276 [5557/5565]: UST app notify socket unregister 37 (in ust_app_notify_sock_unregister() at ust-app.c:5774)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.854492 [5557/5565]: UST app find by notify sock 37 not found (in find_app_by_notify_sock() at ust-app.c:1237)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.854510 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify polling (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:69)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.863606 [5557/5587]: Call RCU deleting app PID 5588 (in delete_ust_app_rcu() at ust-app.c:947)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:52.863707 [5557/5587]: UST app pid 5588 deleted (in delete_ust_app() at ust-app.c:931)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.863716 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.863938 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864101 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864124 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864135 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864147 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864158 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864169 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864179 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864190 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864200 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864211 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864221 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:52.864233 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.346853 [5557/5563]: UST registration received with pid:5591 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2261)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.346974 [5557/5563]: Futex n to 1 wake done (in futex_nto1_wake() at futex.c:123)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.346993 [5557/5563]: Accepting application registration (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.347038 [5557/5563]: UST registration received with pid:5591 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:37 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2261)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.347054 [5557/5563]: Futex n to 1 wake done (in futex_nto1_wake() at futex.c:123)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.347066 [5557/5563]: Accepting application registration (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.347136 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 wait done (in futex_nto1_wait() at futex.c:106)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.347185 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 prepare done (in futex_nto1_prepare() at futex.c:78)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.347201 [5557/5562]: Dispatching UST registration pid:5591 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1903)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.347218 [5557/5562]: UST app creating application for socket 32 (in ust_app_create() at ust-app.c:3294)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.347241 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b000c470 of type 2 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.347257 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0004b80 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.347290 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b00014c0 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.347330 [5557/5562]: Dispatching UST registration pid:5591 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:37 name:hello-ust (version 7.1) (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1903)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.347346 [5557/5562]: UST app notify socket 37 is set (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1960)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.347364 [5557/5562]: App registered with pid:5591 ppid:1 uid:0 gid:0 sock:32 name:hello-ust notify_sock:37 (version 7.1) (in ust_app_add() at ust-app.c:3383)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.347934 [5557/5562]: UST app global update for app sock 32 for session id 0 (in ust_app_global_update() at ust-app.c:5050)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.347987 [5557/5562]: UST app pid: 5591 session id 0 not found, creating it (in create_ust_app_session() at ust-app.c:2171)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348016 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b000c710 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348086 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify return from poll on 2 fds (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:76)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348227 [5557/5565]: UST thread notify added sock 37 to pollset (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:137)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348248 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify polling (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:69)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.348092 [5557/5562]: Shadow copy of session handle -1 (in shadow_copy_session() at ust-app.c:1869)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.348342 [5557/5562]: Channel channel0 not found on shadow session copy, creating it (in shadow_copy_session() at ust-app.c:1954)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348367 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0000f60 of type 1 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348383 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0005270 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348395 [5557/5562]: UST app channel channel0 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_channel() at ust-app.c:1051)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.348407 [5557/5562]: UST app shadow copy of channel channel0 started (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1794)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348421 [5557/5562]: UST app context 0 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_ctx() at ust-app.c:1148)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348435 [5557/5562]: UST app context 1 allocated (in alloc_ust_app_ctx() at ust-app.c:1148)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.348449 [5557/5562]: UST event service:* not found on shadow copy channel (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1835)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348463 [5557/5562]: UST app event service:* allocated (in alloc_ust_app_event() at ust-app.c:1107)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348476 [5557/5562]: UST app shadow copy of channel channel0 done (in shadow_copy_channel() at ust-app.c:1845)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.348490 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.349049 [5557/5562]: UST app session created successfully with handle 1 (in create_ust_app_session() at ust-app.c:2246)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.349103 [5557/5562]: UST app creating channel channel0 with per UID buffers (in create_channel_per_uid() at ust-app.c:2860)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.349119 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.349135 [5557/5562]: UST app creating buffer registry channel for channel0 (in create_buffer_reg_channel() at ust-app.c:2705)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.349148 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry channel create with key: 0 (in buffer_reg_channel_create() at buffer-registry.c:380)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.349166 [5557/5562]: Created hashtable size 4 at 0x7f42b0005c30 of type 0 (in lttng_ht_new() at hashtable.c:145)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.349185 [5557/5562]: Asking UST consumer for channel (in ask_channel_creation() at ust-consumer.c:120)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.349203 [5557/5562]: mkdir() recursive /root/lttng-traces/test-20170410-212148/ust/uid/0/64-bit with mode 504 for uid 0 and gid 0 (in run_as_mkdir_recursive() at runas.c:470)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.349240 [5557/5562]: Using run_as worker (in run_as() at runas.c:451)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.349979 [5557/5562]: UST registry channel finding key 0 (in ust_registry_channel_find() at ust-registry.c:784)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.350275 [5571/5578]: Incoming command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3178)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.350405 [5571/5578]: Allocated channel (key 3) (in consumer_allocate_channel() at consumer.c:1025)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.424819 [5571/5578]: UST consumer cleaning stream list (in destroy_channel() at ust-consumer.c:66)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.425051 [5571/5578]: received command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3194)
Error: Error creating UST channel "channel0" on the consumer daemon
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.425249 [5557/5562]: UST registry channel finding key 0 (in ust_registry_channel_find() at ust-registry.c:784)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.425328 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry channel destroy with key 0 (in buffer_reg_channel_destroy() at buffer-registry.c:552)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.425348 [5557/5562]: Buffer registry per UID find id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_find() at buffer-registry.c:203)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.425364 [5557/5562]: UST app deleting channel channel0 (in delete_ust_app_channel() at ust-app.c:457)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.426007 [5557/5562]: Woken up but nothing in the UST command queue (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:1891)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.426050 [5557/5564]: Apps thread return from poll on 2 fds (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1593)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.426105 [5557/5564]: Apps with sock 32 added to poll set (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1650)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.426118 [5557/5564]: Apps thread polling (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1586)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.427733 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify return from poll on 3 fds (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:76)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.427769 [5557/5564]: Apps thread return from poll on 3 fds (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1593)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.427913 [5557/5564]: PID 5591 unregistering with sock 32 (in ust_app_unregister() at ust-app.c:3437)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.427938 [5557/5564]: Apps thread polling (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1586)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.427776 [5557/5565]: UST app receiving notify from sock 37 (in ust_app_recv_notify() at ust-app.c:5617)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.427989 [5557/5565]: UST app recv notify failed. Application died (in ust_app_recv_notify() at ust-app.c:5624)
DEBUG1 - 21:21:53.428011 [5557/5565]: UST app notify socket unregister 37 (in ust_app_notify_sock_unregister() at ust-app.c:5774)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.428022 [5557/5565]: UST app find by notify sock 37 not found (in find_app_by_notify_sock() at ust-app.c:1237)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.428035 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify polling (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:69)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439176 [5557/5587]: Call RCU deleting app PID 5591 (in delete_ust_app_rcu() at ust-app.c:947)
DEBUG2 - 21:21:53.439444 [5557/5587]: UST app pid 5591 deleted (in delete_ust_app() at ust-app.c:931)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439290 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439581 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439605 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439619 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439630 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439641 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439651 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439662 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439673 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439710 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439723 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439734 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439744 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:21:53.439756 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.580792 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.580954 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581229 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 17 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581269 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:22:36.581284 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581301 [5557/5561]: Stopping all UST traces (in ust_app_stop_trace_all() at ust-app.c:4888)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581317 [5557/5561]: Flushing session buffers for all ust apps (in ust_app_flush_session() at ust-app.c:4583)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581338 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 20, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581372 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581387 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581565 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581611 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581667 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 24 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581686 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:22:36.581698 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:36.581724 [5557/5561]: Consumer data pending for id 0 (in consumer_is_data_pending() at consumer.c:1118)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581794 [5571/5578]: Incoming command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3178)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581909 [5571/5578]: UST consumer data pending command for id 0 (in lttng_ustconsumer_recv_cmd() at ust-consumer.c:1403)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581936 [5571/5578]: Consumer data pending command on session id 0 (in consumer_data_pending() at consumer.c:3601)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581958 [5571/5578]: received command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3194)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.581987 [5557/5561]: Consumer data is NOT pending for session id 0 (in consumer_is_data_pending() at consumer.c:1154)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582012 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 21, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582040 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582054 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582232 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582276 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582329 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 11 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582347 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:22:36.582360 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:36.582373 [5557/5561]: Listing domains found UST global domain (in cmd_list_domains() at cmd.c:2847)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582410 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 328, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582436 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582450 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582536 [5557/5561]: Wait for client response (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4444)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582570 [5557/5561]: Receiving data from client ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4489)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582617 [5557/5561]: Processing client command 10 (in process_client_msg() at main.c:2980)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582634 [5557/5561]: Getting session test by name (in process_client_msg() at main.c:3069)
DEBUG2 - 21:22:36.582645 [5557/5561]: Trying to find session by name test (in session_find_by_name() at session.c:276)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:36.582660 [5557/5561]: Consumer socket created (fd: 35) and added to output (in consumer_create_socket() at consumer.c:301)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582673 [5557/5561]: Setting relayd for session test (in cmd_setup_relayd() at cmd.c:1010)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:36.582689 [5557/5561]: Number of UST global channels 1 (in cmd_list_channels() at cmd.c:2930)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582702 [5557/5561]: Listing channels for session test (in list_lttng_channels() at cmd.c:245)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582719 [5557/5561]: Sending response (size: 660, retcode: Success (10)) (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4539)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582741 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:36.582754 [5557/5561]: Accepting client command ... (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4392)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.907754 [5558/5558]: run_as worker received signal SIGINT (in worker_sighandler() at runas.c:567)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.907648 [5573/5573]: run_as worker received signal SIGINT (in worker_sighandler() at runas.c:567)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.907853 [5557/5557]: SIGINT caught (in sighandler() at main.c:5367)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.907870 [5571/5571]: ignoring first SIGINT (in sighandler() at lttng-consumerd.c:98)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.907919 [5557/5557]: Terminating all threads (in stop_threads() at main.c:470)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.908391 [5557/5565]: [ust-thread] Manage notify return from poll on 2 fds (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:76)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908551 [5571/5578]: Incoming command on sock (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3178)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908578 [5557/5557]: Futex n to 1 wake done (in futex_nto1_wake() at futex.c:123)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908630 [5571/5578]: Consumer received unexpected message size 0 (expects 12668) (in lttng_ustconsumer_recv_cmd() at ust-consumer.c:1331)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908637 [5557/5565]: Application notify communication apps thread cleanup complete (in ust_thread_manage_notify() at ust-thread.c:187)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908652 [5571/5578]: Communication interrupted on command socket (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3185)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908671 [5571/5578]: Consumer thread sessiond poll exiting (in consumer_thread_sessiond_poll() at consumer.c:3200)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908683 [5571/5578]: UST consumer closing all metadata streams (in lttng_ustconsumer_close_all_metadata() at ust-consumer.c:2766)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908850 [5557/5562]: Futex n to 1 wait done (in futex_nto1_wait() at futex.c:106)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908862 [5571/5574]: Health check thread dying (in thread_manage_health() at health-consumerd.c:342)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908904 [5557/5562]: Dispatch thread dying (in thread_dispatch_ust_registration() at main.c:2085)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.909196 [5557/5561]: Clean command context structure (in clean_command_ctx() at main.c:785)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.909238 [5557/5567]: Thread kernel return from poll on 2 fds (in thread_manage_kernel() at main.c:1106)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.909149 [5557/5564]: Apps thread return from poll on 2 fds (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1593)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.909693 [5557/5563]: Notifying applications of session daemon state: 0 (in notify_ust_apps() at main.c:805)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.909703 [5571/5575]: Channel poll return from wait with 1 fd(s) (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:2853)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.910507 [5557/5561]: Client thread dying (in thread_manage_clients() at main.c:4586)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.910705 [5571/5575]: Channel event caught in thread (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:2855)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.910776 [5571/5575]: Channel poll wait (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:2849)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.910802 [5571/5575]: Channel poll return from wait with 0 fd(s) (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:2853)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.910821 [5571/5575]: Channel event caught in thread (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:2855)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.909900 [5571/5577]: poll num_rdy : 1 (in consumer_thread_data_poll() at consumer.c:2531)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.910920 [5571/5577]: consumer_data_pipe wake up (in consumer_thread_data_poll() at consumer.c:2555)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.910947 [5571/5577]: Consumer delete flagged data stream (in validate_endpoint_status_data_stream() at consumer.c:2175)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.910970 [5571/5577]: polling thread exiting (in consumer_thread_data_poll() at consumer.c:2697)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.911024 [5571/5571]: Consumer flag that it should quit (in lttng_consumer_should_exit() at consumer.c:1230)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.909667 [5557/5560]: Health check thread dying (in thread_manage_health() at main.c:4318)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.911477 [5557/5560]: Terminating all threads (in stop_threads() at main.c:470)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.909205 [5557/5566]: [agent-thread] Manage agent return from poll on 2 fds (in agent_thread_manage_registration() at agent-thread.c:269)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.911538 [5557/5567]: Kernel thread dying (in thread_manage_kernel() at main.c:1190)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.911580 [5557/5563]: Got the wait shm fd 13 (in get_wait_shm() at shm.c:115)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.911286 [5571/5576]: Metadata poll return from wait with 1 fd(s) (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2270)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912394 [5557/5563]: Futex wait update active 0 (in futex_wait_update() at futex.c:66)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912460 [5571/5576]: Metadata event caught in thread (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2272)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912647 [5571/5576]: Metadata thread pipe hung up (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2332)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912648 [5557/5563]: UST Registration thread cleanup complete (in thread_registration_apps() at main.c:2310)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912686 [5571/5576]: Metadata poll wait (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2267)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912701 [5571/5576]: Metadata poll return from wait with 0 fd(s) (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2270)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912713 [5571/5576]: Metadata event caught in thread (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2272)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.908585 [5557/5572]: consumer thread cleanup completed (in thread_manage_consumer() at main.c:1538)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912724 [5571/5576]: Metadata poll thread exiting (in consumer_thread_metadata_poll() at consumer.c:2426)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.912111 [5571/5575]: Channel poll thread exiting (in consumer_thread_channel_poll() at consumer.c:3036)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.911514 [5557/5560]: Futex n to 1 wake done (in futex_nto1_wake() at futex.c:123)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.911875 [5557/5566]: [agent-thread] 1 fd ready (in agent_thread_manage_registration() at agent-thread.c:280)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.913248 [5557/5566]: [agent-thread] Destroy TCP socket on port 5345 (in destroy_tcp_socket() at agent-thread.c:137)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.913422 [5557/5566]: [agent-thread] is cleaning up and stopping. (in agent_thread_manage_registration() at agent-thread.c:357)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.911926 [5557/5564]: Application communication apps thread cleanup complete (in thread_manage_apps() at main.c:1701)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.914579 [5571/5571]: Consumer destroying it. Closing everything. (in lttng_consumer_destroy() at consumer.c:1425)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.914789 [5571/5571]: Destroying run_as worker (in run_as_destroy_worker() at runas.c:710)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.915035 [5571/5571]: Closing run_as worker socket (in run_as_destroy_worker() at runas.c:716)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.915314 [5573/5573]: run_as worker exiting (ret = 0) (in run_as_create_worker() at runas.c:660)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.916334 [5571/5571]: lttng-runas terminated with status code 0 (in run_as_destroy_worker() at runas.c:738)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.927433 [5557/5557]: Cleanup sessiond (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:584)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.927566 [5557/5557]: Removing sessiond and consumerd content of directory /var/run/lttng (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:603)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.927585 [5557/5557]: Removing /var/run/lttng/lttng-sessiond.pid (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:609)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.927759 [5557/5557]: Removing /var/run/lttng/agent.port (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:614)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.927845 [5557/5557]: Removing /var/run/lttng/kconsumerd/error (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:621)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.927975 [5557/5557]: Removing directory /var/run/lttng/kconsumerd (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:627)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928099 [5557/5557]: Removing /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd32/error (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:634)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928152 [5557/5557]: Removing directory /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd32 (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:640)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928235 [5557/5557]: Removing /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd64/error (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:647)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928274 [5557/5557]: Removing directory /var/run/lttng/ustconsumerd64 (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:653)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928399 [5557/5557]: Cleaning up all sessions (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:656)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.928422 [5557/5557]: No kernel session when tearing down session (in kernel_destroy_session() at kernel.c:890)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928435 [5557/5557]: Destroy all UST traces (in ust_app_destroy_trace_all() at ust-app.c:4916)
DEBUG2 - 21:22:51.928450 [5557/5557]: Trace UST destroy session 0 (in trace_ust_destroy_session() at trace-ust.c:1159)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.928587 [5557/5557]: Buffer registry per UID destroy with id: 0, ABI: 64, uid: 0 (in buffer_reg_uid_destroy() at buffer-registry.c:678)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928617 [5557/5557]: Destroying session test (in session_destroy() at session.c:331)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928641 [5557/5557]: Empty ltt_sessions_ht_by_id, destroying it (in del_session_ht() at session.c:240)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.928751 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929091 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929130 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929146 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929160 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929174 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.928762 [5557/5557]: Waiting for complete teardown of consumerd (PID: 5571) (in wait_consumer() at main.c:563)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929189 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929316 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929333 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929346 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929359 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929410 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929426 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929439 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929473 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.929252 [5557/5557]: Cleaning up all agent apps (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:673)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929492 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.929534 [5557/5557]: Closing all UST sockets (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:676)
DEBUG2 - 21:22:51.929572 [5557/5557]: UST app cleaning registered apps hash table (in ust_app_clean_list() at ust-app.c:3815)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929643 [5557/5557]: Buffer registry destroy all registry (in buffer_reg_destroy_registries() at buffer-registry.c:753)
DEBUG2 - 21:22:51.929662 [5557/5557]: Closing kernel fd (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:681)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.929673 [5557/5557]: Unloading kernel modules (in sessiond_cleanup() at main.c:688)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929727 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929767 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929834 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929854 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929868 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929881 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929894 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929908 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929922 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.929937 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
Error: Failed to load kmod library resources
DEBUG2 - 21:22:51.939932 [5557/5587]: Trace destroy UST event service:* (in trace_ust_destroy_event() at trace-ust.c:1003)
DEBUG2 - 21:22:51.940037 [5557/5587]: Trace destroy UST channel channel0 (in _trace_ust_destroy_channel() at trace-ust.c:1068)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.940058 [5557/5587]: Buffer registry session destroy (in buffer_reg_session_destroy() at buffer-registry.c:597)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.940318 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.940385 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Polling. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:124)
DEBUG3 - 21:22:51.940404 [5557/5559]: [ht-thread] Returning from poll on 2 fds. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:128)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.940419 [5557/5559]: [ht-cleanup] quit. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:206)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.940448 [5557/5559]: [ht-cleanup] Thread terminates. (in thread_ht_cleanup() at ht-cleanup.c:217)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.941028 [5557/5557]: Cleaning up options (in sessiond_cleanup_options() at main.c:735)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.941083 [5557/5557]: Destroying run_as worker (in run_as_destroy_worker() at runas.c:710)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.941099 [5557/5557]: Closing run_as worker socket (in run_as_destroy_worker() at runas.c:716)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.941432 [5558/5558]: run_as worker exiting (ret = 0) (in run_as_create_worker() at runas.c:660)
DEBUG1 - 21:22:51.942759 [5557/5557]: lttng-runas terminated with status code 0 (in run_as_destroy_worker() at runas.c:738)

* Re: LTTng on Docker
       [not found]     ` <CA+jJMxs1Qn=WOQ087VYb3sKHxvd8NL-=o6FzCt44pRufNVvq7w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-04-11  1:57       ` Jeffrey Chen
       [not found]       ` <CY4PR13MB1526D1CD28EF1A8341D8B868C7000@CY4PR13MB1526.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>
From: Jeffrey Chen @ 2017-04-11  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérémie Galarneau; +Cc: lttng-dev

I just tried it a few more times. It is the --subbuf-size that's causing the issue. The --tracefile-sze is fine. Thanks.

________________________________

@ 2017-04-11 20:49       ` Jeffrey Chen
       [not found]       ` <CY4PR13MB1526D1CD28EF1A8341D8B868C7000@CY4PR13MB1526.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>
From: Jeffrey Chen @ 2017-04-11 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérémie Galarneau; +Cc: lttng-dev

I just tried using smaller value of subbuf size, and it works fine. I have 16GB of memory in my host, so I should have more than enough memory. The same size works fine in my host machine. My Docker container does not have any resource constraint. Do you know what could be the reason of the failure?

Thanks.

________________________________

@ 2017-04-12 17:34         ` Jérémie Galarneau
       [not found]         ` <CA+jJMxuZp24FYOLoSO-39b+X9MbZCKvRp8gtG5mfFz9hs3_SjQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Jérémie Galarneau @ 2017-04-12 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeffrey Chen; +Cc: lttng-dev

On 11 April 2017 at 16:49, Jeffrey Chen <cpthk@live.com> wrote:

> I just tried using smaller value of subbuf size, and it works fine. I have
> 16GB of memory in my host, so I should have more than enough memory. The
> same size works fine in my host machine. My Docker container does not have
> any resource constraint. Do you know what could be the reason of the
> failure?
>
> Thanks.

My guess is some limitation or bug where the subbuffer size and tracefile
size can't be the same. I'll have to look into it.

Jérémie

--

@ 2017-04-13  7:39 ` Milian Wolff
From: Milian Wolff @ 2017-04-13  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

Hey,

hope it's OK to hijack this thread. Are there any documentations on what works
and what doesn't with LTTng in docker? Most notably:

- can one do kernel-level tracing inside a container?
- how and where does one set the daemon and session up? inside or outside the
container?

Thanks

--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff@kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: +49-30-521325470

* Re: LTTng on Docker
       [not found]         ` <CA+jJMxuZp24FYOLoSO-39b+X9MbZCKvRp8gtG5mfFz9hs3_SjQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-09-19 22:26           ` Jeffrey Chen
From: Jeffrey Chen @ 2017-09-19 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérémie Galarneau; +Cc: lttng-dev

Are you able to repro this issue at your side?

Thanks.

________________________________

> I am trying to have LTTng UST tracing inside a docker container. I wasn't
> able to get the UST tracing working. LTTng would not write any UST trace
> files in the directory, even though it printed it would. Has it been tested
> before? Is there any known problem?

Tracing inside a container (not Docker), where the LTTng daemons and
the applications are running in the same container, is known to work
as this is how most of the LTTng CI works.

As far as Docker is concerned, I tested it a number of times and it
worked. Can you provide the versions of LTTng and Docker you're using
and the session daemon's logs (launching it with the -vvv option)?

Thanks,
Jérémie

> $ lttng enable-channel --session test --userspace channel0
>
> Error: Channel channel0: UST create channel failed (session ServiceFabric_0)
> Error: Command error
>

> Thanks.

lists.lttng.org<http://lists.lttng.org>
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the lttng-dev Archives. Using lttng-dev: To post a message to all the list members, send ...

--
Jérémie Galarneau
EfficiOS Inc.
http://www.efficios.com
EfficiOS<http://www.efficios.com/>
www.efficios.com<http://www.efficios.com>
At EfficiOS, our main goal is diminishing the amount of time our clients spend identifying faults. We also enable our clients' applications to scale on massive multi ...

--
Jérémie Galarneau
EfficiOS Inc.
http://www.efficios.com