* Enabling logging for python script in poky layer
@ 2020-04-28  5:34 raxeshkumar.oriya
From: raxeshkumar.oriya @ 2020-04-28  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto, poky; +Cc: Mohammad, Jamal M, C M, Kiran Reddy

I want to see all the logs which are thrown by a python script present in yocto poky layer for my debugging. How do I do that?

Python script location - "poky/scripts/lib/wic/plugins/source/bootimg-pcbios.py"

What I tried and didn't work out?

  *   bitbake core-image-minimal -v -DDD
  *   Added logging.basicConfig(level=logging.DEBUG, filename='bbhashserv.log', filemode='w') line to bootimg-pcbios.py

Any lead on this would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Raxesh Oriya
Senior Software Engineer
NCR Corporation