* Toaster weekly call (11th March) - meeting notes
@ 2015-03-12 15:30 Barros Pena, Belen
From: Barros Pena, Belen @ 2015-03-12 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster; +Cc: Dumitru, Alin

We were: Mihail, Dave, David, Alex, Michael, Scott and Belen.

Weekly status:

David: worked on 7394, 6040 and 7241. Reviewed toaster manual

Dave: working on the last issue on his list. Also discovered that Toaster
is reporting the wrong list of layers used in a build. Will provide
details to reproduce the problem.

Belen: preparing demos and reviewing implementation work. Reviewed the
Toaster manual and wrote some basic material explaining layer sources.

Alex: working on bugs related how the recipes are selected, layers checked
out, information coming from builds and so on. Also setting up machines
for demos.

Michael: submitted a branch for people to look at the rewrite of the
pagination limit, page size and other common js functionality. Submitted
the changes to the import layer behaviour. Also commited jshint file that
provides error checking for js files. Went with jshint because it can
check for code correctness. Working on errors found in js by the tool.
Also reviewing toaster manual.

Mihail: not much to report. Verifying bugs and features resolved

Scott: good response from the team. Rolled all feedback into the manual.
Still having trouble embedded the videos.

Opens:

Toaster manual: Alex will have a look before Friday evening and he'll give
feedback on the latest version. If needed, he will set up a meeting
separately with Scott.

Michael's refactor branch: we haven't had time to look at it, so
postponing for next week.

Bug review: we went through the issues open for 1.8M4. I've marked all
front end bugs as such, by entering "front-end" in the Whiteboard field.
Any issues that have that in the Whiteboard, are still in the 'new' status
and are assigned to Alex can be taken by anybody who wants to work on
them. Here is a Bugzilla query you can use to find those:
http://goo.gl/P5x1yX

On 11/03/2015 13:15, "Barros Pena, Belen" <belen.barros.pena@intel.com>
wrote:

>The weekly call for Toaster contributors happens today at 4pm GMT (8am
>PST/ 11am EST / 6pm EET). You are all welcome to join.
>
>Call Details:
>Tel: 1-888-875-9370
>Bridge: 1
>Passcode: 8430798
>

>We have a few opens this week:
>
>* Bug review: we need to have a look at what's left to do for this release
>and prioritise issues. Here is a link to the Bugzilla query:
>
>http://goo.gl/LlkOa0
>
>* Michael's refactor branch
>(michaelw/pagesize-orderby-pagination-rework-WIP). We should review and
>discuss when / how this should be merged
>
>* Toaster manual review:
>
>http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.8/toaster-manual/toaster-manual.html
>
>We might not have enough time for all the above: we can decide what to
>tackle at the beginning of the meeting.
>
>Cheers
>
>Belén

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-12 15:31 UTC | newest]