* RE: Query regarding NFS packet capture at application layer - umount operation.
@ 2010-09-07  6:19 Tayade, Nilesh
From: Tayade, Nilesh @ 2010-09-07  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs

Attached is the capture file obtained using tshark, in case required.
Also the NFS protocol version here is NFSv3.

> --
> Thanks,
> Nilesh
> [nilesh(dot)tayade(at)netscout(dot)com]

[-- Attachment #2: nfs_unmount --]

* RE: Query regarding NFS packet capture at application layer - umount operation.
@ 2010-09-08  5:34         ` Tayade, Nilesh
From: Tayade, Nilesh @ 2010-09-08  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
From: J. Bruce Fields @ 2010-09-07 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Layton; +Cc: Tayade, Nilesh, Bian Naimeng, linux-nfs

@ 2010-09-07 17:19     ` Jeff Layton
From: Jeff Layton @ 2010-09-07 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tayade, Nilesh; +Cc: Bian Naimeng, linux-nfs

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 04:02:29 -0400
"Tayade, Nilesh" <Nilesh.Tayade@netscout.com> wrote:

Jeff Layton <jlayton@redhat.com>

* RE: Query regarding NFS packet capture at application layer - umount operation.
@ 2010-09-07  8:02   ` Tayade, Nilesh
From: Tayade, Nilesh @ 2010-09-07  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-09-07  7:47 ` Bian Naimeng
From: Bian Naimeng @ 2010-09-07  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)