* Re: [SPDK] gerrithub SPDK repo out of sync with github SPDK repo
@ 2019-01-07 14:30 Harris, James R
From: Harris, James R @ 2019-01-07 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hey Lance,

Thanks for the reminder on this.  The tag gets generated automatically by GitHub when we create the release, but have to manually push the tag to GerritHub.  Ben said he did that just now - could you check that you can see it now?

-Jim

On 1/4/19, 6:32 PM, "SPDK on behalf of Lance Hartmann ORACLE" <spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org on behalf of lance.hartmann(a)oracle.com> wrote:

    It still appears that the SPDK repo on gerrithub is lacking the v18.10.1 tag which does exist in the SPDK repo on github.

    --
    Lance

* Re: [SPDK] gerrithub SPDK repo out of sync with github SPDK repo
@ 2019-01-07 17:57 Lance Hartmann ORACLE
From: Lance Hartmann ORACLE @ 2019-01-07 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Jim,

Yes, a pull this morning from gerrithub now does show the v18.10.1 tag.

thanks,
--
Lance

@ 2019-01-04 17:32 Lance Hartmann ORACLE