* [Printing-architecture] Right place to put the code: label size protocol for Brother QL720NW label printer
@ 2021-09-05  6:33 Misha Gusarov
From: Misha Gusarov @ 2021-09-05  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture

Hello.

I have reverse-engineered the protocol Brother QL720NW networked label
printer (and similar)
use to report the size of installed labels reel (it's a custom SNMP
attribute, heh).

I'd like to add this support to the corresponding driver, however I'm at
loss
where the corresponding driver is.

Could you please guide me to the proper place?

Best,
Misha.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-05  6:33 UTC | newest]