* RE: Minimal ramdisk
@ 2003-07-11  9:16 Christophe.LINDHEIMER
From: Christophe.LINDHEIMER @ 2003-07-11  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: slowforce, linuxppc-embedded

Hi.

I am currently using a non compressed file system that is around 1.6Mb.
So you should gain some place with compression.
Use BusyBox for your shell and commands ( 300Ko but you can remove options
).
For the lib I use standards libs but it must possible to find size optimized
libs.

Regards

Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-11  9:16 UTC | newest]