* [SPDK] SPDK CI Virtual Machine pool limited
@ 2019-05-27 17:44 Latecki, Karol
From: Latecki, Karol @ 2019-05-27 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hey everyone,

Announcing technical problems with our CI system.

What's happening:
One of our server which runs test VMs has technical issues and I had to take it offline.

What's the impact:
CI is running with reduced number of test VMs. It is functional, but throughput is lower.
Please expect longer queues in the CI and overall testing time.

We're actively working on the issue and will update once we get this fixed.

Sorry for inconvenience!

Karol

Intel Technology Poland sp. z o.o.
ul. Slowackiego 173 | 80-298 Gdansk | Sad Rejonowy Gdansk Polnoc | VII Wydzial Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego - KRS 101882 | NIP 957-07-52-316 | Kapital zakladowy 200.000 PLN.

Ta wiadomosc wraz z zalacznikami jest przeznaczona dla okreslonego adresata i moze zawierac informacje poufne. W razie przypadkowego otrzymania tej wiadomosci, prosimy o powiadomienie nadawcy oraz trwale jej usuniecie; jakiekolwiek
przegladanie lub rozpowszechnianie jest zabronione.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies; any review or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited.

* Re: [SPDK] SPDK CI Virtual Machine pool limited
@ 2019-05-29  7:40 Latecki, Karol
From: Latecki, Karol @ 2019-05-29  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

VM hosting server is back online.

Some of the RAM modules had to be removed and most probably not all VMs will be run in order to avoid overprovisioning.
Fedora VMs 6-10 were most important as they're responsible for the majority of per-patch testing and these are back online.

Karol