* Unable to generate licenses
@ 2018-02-28 21:23 Johnston, Rick
From: Johnston, Rick @ 2018-02-28 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I'm using bitbake version 1.28 and trying to get the license manifest for my project.  I've made the changes described in "Maintaining Open Source License Compliance During Your Product's Lifecycle" of the Mega-Manual and also tried adding "inherit license" to my recipe, but while I do get the license directories generated, there's never any data.  I also tried "-c populate_lic" to no avail.

Is there another trick necessary to get this output?

RICK JOHNSTON
Staff SW Engineer
ARRIS

o: +1 978-614-2404
e: rick.johnston@arris.com<mailto:rick.johnston@arris.com>
w: www.arrisi.com<http://www.arrisi.com>

Follow our blog: www.arriseverywhere.com<http://www.arriseverywhere.com>

This electronic transmission (and any attached document) is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It is confidential and may be attorney-client privileged.  In any event the Sender reserves, to the fullest extent, any "legal advice privilege".  Any further distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the Sender immediately and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents).