* [tpm2] uriparser dependency
@ 2018-04-17 14:20 Tricca, Philip B
From: Tricca, Philip B @ 2018-04-17 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Hey all,

I've had a few people ask me about the liburiparser dependency that's been added to the mssim TCTI recently. Turns out this new dependency is less than convenient as some distros don't have multi arch packages for it. This library is only used to parse the configuration string at initialization time and replacing it with a simple key / value pair that we parse manually would be a trivial way to break the dependency. We are however very close to making a major release and making "significant" changes this close to the release is generally bad form. So if no one objects I'd like to hack up a patch that will replace our use of this library with a bit of code to parse key / value pairs and change the format of the configuration string for the mssim TCTI to something like "host=XX.YY.ZZ.AA,port=12345".

Let me know what you all think,
Philip

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 2702 bytes --]

* Re: [tpm2] uriparser dependency
@ 2018-04-17 19:21 Anderson, Daniel
From: Anderson, Daniel @ 2018-04-17 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2