* Re: [tpm2] tpm2-abrmd 2.1.0_rc0
@ 2019-01-23 18:58 Tricca, Philip B
From: Tricca, Philip B @ 2019-01-23 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

The PR queue got a bit stuck between RC0 and RC1 on account of some changes upstream that broke the autobuilder. All sorted out now and the required changes are in RC1. This RC will likely be cut a bit short on account of how long RC0 took and some impending travel (FOSDEM!).

RC1 is here: https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-abrmd/releases/tag/2.1.0_rc1

Best,
Philip

From: Tricca, Philip B @ 2019-02-06 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

A bit delayed by FOSDEM / travel but 2.1.0 has been tagged and signed: https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-abrmd/releases/tag/2.1.0

Philip

RC2 for the 2.1.0 release was just tagged. This includes a few small changes to make the build compatible with the latest autoconf-archive release and to eliminate a dependency on dbus-x11 from the automake test harness. Thanks to everyone who pushed me to get these changes into this release and apologies to everyone else for inflicting another RC cycle on you. I'll be at FOSDEM over the upcoming weekend so my plan is to sign the release Friday before the conference unless other issues come up.

RC2 is here: https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-abrmd/releases/tag/2.1.0_rc2

Best,
Philip

We just tagged the first release candidate for version 2.1.0 of the tpm2-abrmd. The tag and relevant data can be found here: https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-abrmd/releases/tag/2.1.0_rc0. Please create issues in github for any feedback you may have during the review period.

Thanks,
Philip

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 6648 bytes --]

* Re: [tpm2] tpm2-abrmd 2.1.0_rc0
@ 2019-01-28 23:01 Tricca, Philip B

We just tagged the first release candidate for version 2.1.0 of the tpm2-abrmd. The tag and relevant data can be found here: https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-abrmd/releases/tag/2.1.0_rc0. Please create issues in github for any feedback you may have during the review period.

Thanks,
Philip

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 5524 bytes --]

* [tpm2] tpm2-abrmd 2.1.0_rc0
@ 2019-01-04  0:33 Tricca, Philip B
From: Tricca, Philip B @ 2019-01-04  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2