* Usb on imx8mm
@ 2020-06-21 15:02 Joris OFFOUGA
From: Joris OFFOUGA @ 2020-06-21 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

I try to use the usb on u imx8mm but the usb controller does not seem
recognized:
u-boot => usb start
starting USB ...

Do you have an idea ?

Best regards

Joris Offouga

* Usb on imx8mm
@ 2020-06-22  1:14 ` Peng Fan
From: Peng Fan @ 2020-06-22  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

It is not supported for now.

Regards,
Peng.

Subject: Usb on imx8mm

@ 2020-06-22 10:22   ` Joris Offouga
From: Joris Offouga @ 2020-06-22 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Peng,

Thanks for your reply.

Will it be done in the near future, if not can you give me
recommendations to do it?

Best regards,

Joris Offouga

Le 22/06/2020 ? 03:14, Peng Fan a ?crit?: