* ACPI support for System Control and Management Interface (SCMI)
@ 2020-04-10  2:26 Hanjun Guo
From: Hanjun Guo @ 2020-04-10  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sudeep Holla, 'Thanu Rangarajan', Charles Garcia-Tobin
  Cc: John Garry, 'Matteo Carlini',
	Shameerali Kolothum Thodi, Linuxarm, Jonathan Cameron,
	linux-arm-kernel

Hi Sudeep,

We are working on the enablement of SCMI for Kunepeng920,
which is a server chip using ACPI, but I didn't see the
ACPI support in the mainline kernel for SCMI.

Kunpeng920 and the upcomming Kunpeng930 have thermal
sensors and other system management features which
needs the SCMI for abstraction layer, do we have plan
to support ACPI for SCMI?

Happy easter!

Thanks
Hanjun