* Debugging udev
@ 2011-08-30 17:38 Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2011-08-30 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Poky Project

I'm having trouble with udev creating all the devices I need in
my system.  Based on the latest master, using udev 164.

My system is based on the 3.0 kernel (mainline, not yocto) with
Video4Linux enabled with OMAP3 ISP.  This creates a bunch of
special devices:
   # ls /sys/class/video4linux/
   v4l-subdev0  v4l-subdev3  v4l-subdev6  video0       video3       video6
   v4l-subdev1  v4l-subdev4  v4l-subdev7  video1       video4
   v4l-subdev2  v4l-subdev5  v4l-subdev8  video2       video5
However, udev is not actually creating the device nodes.

Any ideas why?
Any hints on how to debug this?

Thanks