* Changing keyboard layout in core-image-clutter / qemuarm64
@ 2022-03-04 11:30 Edgar Mobile
From: Edgar Mobile @ 2022-03-04 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Greetings,

I successfully built and ran core-image-clutter under qemuarm64. However, the default keyboard layout is a qwerty although I need german qwertz.
I already tried loadkeys de to no avail. I suspect the reason might be that core-image-clutter uses x11 but I don't know how I should configure this for Yocto.

Can someone give me a hint? Having this baked into the recipes would probably be most helpful.

Regards