* ls command
@ 2021-12-07  9:45 msabood2014
From: msabood2014 @ 2021-12-07  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi Guys i am new in YOCTO project. i have build images before and the images were included the "ls" and "clear" and all busybox commands. i do not know what happend now the image does not have anymore the "ls" or "clear" and all that commands and also there is a folder named && in the root directory ? What to do ?
Sorry if my question is stupid but i am just a new in Yocto and linux

* Re: [yocto] ls command
@ 2021-12-07 16:08 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2021-12-07 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 1:45 AM <msabood2014@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys i am new in YOCTO project. i have build images before and the images were included the "ls" and "clear" and all busybox commands. i do not know what happend now the image does not have anymore the "ls" or "clear" and all that commands and also there is a folder named && in the root directory ? What to do ?
> Sorry if my question is stupid but i am just a new in Yocto and linux

try to see if /bin/ls exists. if its not there then maybe its deleted
somehow. best is to flash a new rootfs