* [Xen-devel] Please propose agenda items for Thursday's community call
@ 2019-09-03 18:37 Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2019-09-03 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Folks,
I have not gotten around to draft an agenda yet. Please reply to this thread with possible agenda items. I will reply to this thread with meeting invite and details as usual
Regards
Lars

* Re: [Xen-devel] Please propose agenda items for Thursday's community call
@ 2019-09-04 12:35 ` Jan Beulich
From: Jan Beulich @ 2019-09-04 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Kurth; +Cc: xen-devel

On 03.09.2019 20:37, Lars Kurth wrote:
> I have not gotten around to draft an agenda yet. Please reply to
> this thread with possible agenda items. I will reply to this
> thread with meeting invite and details as usual

Well, on one hand I would have two topics:

- the pending AMD maintainership changes
- the various pending follow-ups of mine to XSAs 275 ... 294

But otoh I won't be able to attend more than the first half of
the meeting tomorrow (and even this overlaps with an internal
event here), possibly less depending on weather.

Jan

* Re: [Xen-devel] Please propose agenda items for Thursday's community call
@ 2019-09-04 12:53   ` Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2019-09-04 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Beulich; +Cc: xen-devel

On 04/09/2019, 13:35, "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@suse.com> wrote:

    On 03.09.2019 20:37, Lars Kurth wrote:
    > I have not gotten around to draft an agenda yet. Please reply to
    > this thread with possible agenda items. I will reply to this
    > thread with meeting invite and details as usual

    Well, on one hand I would have two topics:

    - the pending AMD maintainership changes
    - the various pending follow-ups of mine to XSAs 275 ... 294

    But otoh I won't be able to attend more than the first half of
    the meeting tomorrow (and even this overlaps with an internal
    event here), possibly less depending on weather.

I will make sure that your items are covered first
Regards
Lars