* Greetings!!!
@ 2009-09-15 14:45 Demski, Kevin
From: Demski, Kevin @ 2009-09-15 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings!!!
You have a bank draft of $780,000.00 GPB, which await the outstanding payment of $275GPB.Contact the TNT courier company for claims with your information. Contact person Mr. West Oduduwa,Email:tntcourier-2009@9.cn

* Greetings!!
@ 2023-06-01 18:39 Mr.Paul Morgan
From: Mr.Paul Morgan @ 2023-06-01 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good day,

I would like to get in touch with you.
Please advise if I am contacting the right person.

Sincerely,

Mr.Paul Morgan.

* Greetings!
@ 2023-03-12 17:59 Mrs. Clementina Toussain
From: Mrs. Clementina Toussain @ 2023-03-12 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, Dearest Friend,

I Am Mrs.Clementina Toussaint, I have something important discussion
for you, please reply
urgently for more details give you further information. And I hereby
advice to contact me by this email address  mrsclementinetoussaint65@gmail.com

REDARDS
Mrs.Clementina Toussaint

* Greetings!
@ 2022-12-10 10:50 Mr. Frank Morgan
From: Mr. Frank Morgan @ 2022-12-10 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Good day,

I would like to get in touch with you.
Please advise if I am contacting the right person.

Sincerely,

Mr.Frank Morgan.

* Greetings!
@ 2022-12-04 17:29 Mr. Frank Morgan
From: Mr. Frank Morgan @ 2022-12-04 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Good day,

I would like to get in touch with you.
Please advise if I am contacting the right person.

Sincerely,

Mr.Frank Morgan.

* Re: Greetings!
@ 2021-12-03 14:02 ` Guillaume Tucker
From: Guillaume Tucker @ 2021-12-03 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci, greg.galloway

On 02/12/2021 22:39, Galloway, Greg wrote:
> Hello, I’d like to know a bit more about your system.  How much effort does it take to add datapoints from our CI?  What does the process generally entail?
>
> We’re specifically looking into adding some of our Sound Open Firmware repos to your dashboard.

KernelCI is still very much about testing the kernel as the sole
moving part in the system.  Are you continuously testing code
changes in your firmware, or do you have a mostly fixed firmware
image and your tests are run for each new kernel version?

Guillaume

* Re: Greetings!
@ 2021-12-03  7:13 ` Nikolai Kondrashov
From: Nikolai Kondrashov @ 2021-12-03  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci, greg.galloway

Hello Greg,

On 12/3/21 00:39, Galloway, Greg wrote:
> Hello, I’d like to know a bit more about your system.  How much effort does it take to add datapoints from our CI?  What does the process generally entail?
>
> We’re specifically looking into adding some of our Sound Open Firmware repos to your dashboard.

Basically, you need to format some JSON and pipe it to a command-line tool.

Submitting an empty dataset (report) looks something like this:

     $ echo '{"version":{"major":4,"minor":0}}' |
             kcidb-submit -p kernelci-production -t playground_kcidb_new

Or, if you'd prefer using Python, it would look like this:

     import kcidb

     client = kcidb.Client(project_id="kernelci-production",
                           topic_name="playground_kcidb_new")
     client.submit(report)

Our requirements towards the actual data you submit are very minimal right
now, pretty much just the structural fields linking your checkouts, builds,
and tests together.

We also provide you with a "playground" setup where you can experiment with
submissions freely and see how they end up in our dashboard, without worrying
of breaking anything. If you'd be interested in that, I can give you your
credentials right away, so you could start.

See details in our Submitter Guide:

     https://kernelci.org/docs/kcidb/submitter_guide/

and don't hesitate to ask any questions here, or on libera.chat's #kernelci
channel!

Nick

* Greetings!
@ 2021-12-02 22:39 Galloway, Greg
From: Galloway, Greg @ 2021-12-02 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

Hello, I'd like to know a bit more about your system.  How much effort does it take to add datapoints from our CI?  What does the process generally entail?

We're specifically looking into adding some of our Sound Open Firmware repos to your dashboard.

* Greetings,
@ 2020-10-01 10:35 Mrs Ruby Tan
From: Mrs Ruby Tan @ 2020-10-01 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Greetings,

I am Mrs Ruby Tan an aging widow suffering from long time illness.I
have some funds I inherited from my late husband, I needed a very
honest and sincere Individual or cooperate organization that will use
the fund for humanitarian and charities works, I found your email
address from the Human ressources data base and decided to contact you.

Please if you would be able to use the funds as have stated here To
fulfilled my late husband wishes please, kindly reply me back through
my private email address for more
explanations;(mrs.rubytan1960@yahoo.com)

Regards,
Mrs Ruby Tan.

* GREETINGS!!!
@ 2020-09-06 23:04 Angel Investors
From: Angel Investors @ 2020-09-06 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

Attention To Email : devel@driverdev.osuosl.org
Good Day Sir,
Our Group have the financial capability to finance any investment portfolio as far as is genuine, all we need is a capable business partner that possesses investment strategies for profitable business information for good turn over within 10-30years. Our Partners are willing to invest 10million — 5billon USD. We can provide proof of funds on demand, after certification of your documents/details. Please write me back if you can work with me on this project. Thank You,
Best Regards
Andrew Macklin

* GREETINGS!!!
@ 2020-09-05 18:36 Angel Investors

From: Angel Investors @ 2020-09-05 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hwmon

Attention To Email : linux-hwmon@vger.kernel.org

@ 2020-09-05 12:47 Angel Investors
From: Angel Investors @ 2020-09-05 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Attention To Email : linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

@ 2020-09-05 12:42 Angel Investors
From: Angel Investors @ 2020-09-05 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Attention To Email : git@vger.kernel.org

@ 2020-09-01 15:13 Angel Investors

From: Angel Investors @ 2020-09-01 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-clk

Attention To Email : linux-clk@vger.kernel.org

@ 2020-09-01 15:06 Angel Investors

From: Angel Investors @ 2020-09-01 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

Attention To Email : linux-pci@vger.kernel.org

@ 2020-09-01 15:02 Angel Investors
From: Angel Investors @ 2020-09-01 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2019-07-10  6:35 fuqingzheng
From: fuqingzheng @ 2019-07-10  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

Good day,

  I have a mutual business proposal, which refers to the transfer of a large amount of money to an account abroad, with your help as a foreign partner as a beneficiary of the funds. Everything about this transaction will be legal without any bridge of financial authority both in my country and yours. If you are interested and I will give you more information about the project as soon as I receive your positive response.

Best regards,

Executive Director.

ICBC. China

---

* Greetings!
@ 2019-07-10  6:27 fuqingzheng
From: fuqingzheng @ 2019-07-10  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2019-07-10  5:07 fuqingzheng

From: fuqingzheng @ 2019-07-10  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2019-07-10  4:54 fuqingzheng
From: fuqingzheng @ 2019-07-10  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2019-07-10  3:48 fuqingzheng
From: fuqingzheng @ 2019-07-10  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2019-07-10  3:43 fuqingzheng
From: fuqingzheng @ 2019-07-10  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-04-14 18:48 Ms Deborah Geist
From: Ms Deborah Geist @ 2018-04-14 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

 Citigroup Center
Citibank House, North Carolina,
United States Of America

Greetings ,.

We have FUND here in your name. We have been able to confirm that the money was deposited here as your Beneficiary/Inheritance Fund. The Fund was stopped for about 3 years now but it has finally been released by the Treasury for processing and payment to you. Get back to me if you are still available on this email address for release details.

Have a blessed day. I await for your reply soon.

Yours sincerely,

Deborah Geist
Citibank Customer Service
msdeborageist@gmx.us

* GREETINGS,
@ 2017-12-31 13:56 mis.sborte09
From: mis.sborte09 @ 2017-12-31 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

GREETINGS,

I AM BORTE ,I WAS  DIAGNOSE OF OVARIAN CANCER,WHICH DOCTORS HAS
CONFIRMED THAT I HAVE ONLY FEW WEEKS TO LIVE. AND DUE TO THE CRITICAL
CONDITION OF MY HEALTH I CAN NO LONGER MANAGE MY INVESTMENT SO  I HAVE
DECIDED TO DONATE EVERYTHING I HAVE TO THE ORPHANAGE AND THE POOR
WIDOWS THROUGH YOU AND YOUR HELP.PLEASE KINDLY REPLY  ME ONLY ON MY
EMAIL ADDRES HERE(missbrtoeogotai@gmail.com)  AS SOON AS POSIBLE
TOENABLE ME GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF AND HOW TO GO ABOUT
IT.
.

THANKS
MISS BORTE

* Greetings'''''
@ 2017-07-23 16:51 Dr Paul Benk
From: Dr Paul Benk @ 2017-07-23 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings!

I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in
any manner compel you to honor against your will. I am Dr.Paul Benk a
former executive director with Arab Tunisian Bank here in Tunis; I
retired 1 year 7 months ago after putting in 28 years of meticulous
service. During my days with Arab Tunisian Bank, I was the personal
account officer and one of the financial advisers to Zine Al-Abidine
Ben Ali the past Tunisian President in self exile at Saudi Arabia.
During his trying period, he instructed me to move all his investment
in my care which consists of US$115M and 767KG of gold out of the Gulf
States for safe keeping; and that I successfully did by moving US$50
Million to Madrid Spain, US$50 Million to Dubai United Arab Emirate,
US$15 Million to Burkina Faso and the 767KG of gold to Burkina Faso in
West Africa as an anonymous deposits, so that the funds will in no way
be traced to him. He has instructed me to find an investor who would
stand as the anonymous depositor of the fund and gold; and claim it
for further investment.

Consequent upon the above, my proposal is that I would like you as a
foreigner to stand in as the anonymous depositor of this fund and gold
that I have successfully moved outside the country and provide an
account overseas where this said fund will be transferred into. It is
a careful network and my voluntary retirement from the Arab Tunisian
Bank is to ensure a hitch-free operation as all modalities for you to
stand as beneficiary and owner of the deposits has been perfected by
me. Mr. Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali will be offering you 20% of the total
investment if you can be the investor and claim this deposits in Spain
and Burkina Faso as the anonymous depositor.

Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this transaction?
2. Can I give you this trust?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible on my private
email Only here: paulbenkbi@gmail.com, so that I can give you more
details regarding this transaction. Finally, it is my humble request
that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary
attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves.

I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.

Respectfully yours,

From:Dr.Paul Benk.
Email: paulbenkbi@gmail.com

* Greetings!!!.
@ 2017-07-03 15:33 Paul Benk
From: Paul Benk @ 2017-07-03 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

email Only here: dr.paulbenk@gmail.com, so that I can give you more

From:Dr.Paul Benk.
Email: dr.paulbenk@gmail.com

* Greetings!
@ 2017-06-19 11:37 Dr. Paul Benk

From:Dr.Paul Benk.
Email: paulbenkbi@gmail.com

* Greetings,
@ 2016-07-20 13:01 Honerd Mark
From: Honerd Mark @ 2016-07-20 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

This  mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to
ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please, conside
it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I work with a bank In West Africa, Togo Lome,
I have a business transaction for you. In my department we discovered
an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million US Dollars.(Ten Million five hundred
thousand United States Dollars) In an account that belongs to one of our foreign
customer who died along with his entire family in a
Bomb blast in irag Since his supposed next of kin died along side with
him at the Bomb blast, there is nobody to claim the left over balance
in the account.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my
department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank
as his Next of kin. If you accept i would give you the guide lines of
how we can achieve this transfer of the balance (10.5 Million Dollars)
to your account..and we will shear the money 50//50%.i will not fail
to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% risk free that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all the arrangements has
been made for the transfer. I expect that you will give me
your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you and for
more details.

Best Regards
Honerd Mark.

* Greetings!!!
@ 2016-04-18 20:16 andreas123-Ko4HvKsVEdMwu+U/h7MTDQ
From: andreas123-Ko4HvKsVEdMwu+U/h7MTDQ @ 2016-04-18 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

Hi, how are you? My name is J Eric Denials, External Financial Auditor at Lloyds Banking Group plc., London. It is a pleasure to contact you at this time through this medium. I have a cool and legitimate deal to do with you as you're a foreigner, it will be mutually beneficial to both. If you’re interested, urgently, get back to me for more explanation about the deal.
Regards
Eric

* Greetings!!!
@ 2016-04-18 20:16 ` andreas123

From: andreas123 @ 2016-04-18 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 20:14 ` andreas123
From: andreas123 @ 2016-04-18 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2016-04-18 20:13 andreas122
From: andreas122 @ 2016-04-18 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 20:12 andreas122

From: andreas122 @ 2016-04-18 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 20:12 andreas122-Ko4HvKsVEdMwu+U/h7MTDQ

From: andreas122 @ 2016-04-18 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

Hi, how are you? My name is J Eric Denials, External Financial Auditor =
at Lloyds Banking Group plc., London. It is a pleasure to contact you a=
t this time through this medium. I have a cool and legitimate deal to d=
o with you as you're a foreigner, it will be mutually beneficial to bot=
h. If you=E2=80=99re interested, urgently, get back to me for more expl=
anation about the deal.
Regards
Eric
 in

* Greetings!!!
@ 2016-04-18 20:12   ` andreas122

From: andreas122 @ 2016-04-18 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 20:11 andreas122

From: andreas122 @ 2016-04-18 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2016-04-18 20:09 andreas12-Ko4HvKsVEdMwu+U/h7MTDQ

From: andreas12 @ 2016-04-18 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 17:49 andreas111-Ko4HvKsVEdMwu+U/h7MTDQ

From: andreas111 @ 2016-04-18 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 17:47 andreas111

From: andreas111 @ 2016-04-18 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 17:44 andreas11
From: andreas11 @ 2016-04-18 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 17:43 andreas11

From: andreas11 @ 2016-04-18 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 17:43 andreas11-Ko4HvKsVEdMwu+U/h7MTDQ

From: andreas11 @ 2016-04-18 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-04-18 17:42 andreas11

From: andreas11 @ 2016-04-18 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2016-04-18 17:39 andreas-Ko4HvKsVEdMwu+U/h7MTDQ
From: andreas-Ko4HvKsVEdMwu+U/h7MTDQ @ 2016-04-18 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr. Eric

@ 2016-01-16 23:53 David Mawunyo
From: David Mawunyo @ 2016-01-16 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I fully understand that you receive emails like these daily, but
please mine is not a joke or a scam. I know very well about scam
people play, because am a banker, I see things every day.

Am Honourable David Mawunyo, I work with a bank here in Togo as a
branch manager, the last time in 2007 the late Gaddafi visited Togo
with his aids for the (AU) meeting then, three of his security men
came to open a secret dollars account with my branch, and I was the
person who attended to both of them. What was deposited inside the
both accounts then was huge $4 million dollars each.

when the account was opened I took all the opening forms to meet them
at their guest house, because they do not want to use their real names
to open the bank account even the pictures was not their real
pictures. All arrangements were done properly for them because I was
the branch manager.

Why am writing these proposal to you is because I want to leave the
bank work and do something else on my own very soon. so I need to act
fast and change both accounts details, to your own name, which will
allow you to have full access of the account from anywhere in the
world, and make transfer from my bank branch to your own account
anywhere you want it. Even the account ATM card will be sent to you
and with the ATM card, you can withdraw from any machine anywhere you
are. but the condition is myself and yourself will share the funds
equally after we must have moved out all the funds in both accounts to
a private account chosen by you.

You do not need to be afraid am the branch manager, I will do my home
work well, am the only person the bank can confirm from if they ask to
find out anything about the account. I did some investigations about
the two aids of the late Gaddafi, and found out that both of them died
during the war in Libya. So it is my chance to act fast and do the
business with you, because nobody can come for the claim of the funds
if I resign, am the only person to testify and present the real
owners.

I will do all the paper work in your name and even change the
signature documents to be same with yours. i will want to see a reply
from you, showing your interest and a promise that you will not fail
or disappoint me when all is set. I don’t need to explain to you that
these matter should be kept as a top secret, nobody should see these
email apart from you please.

Waiting for your reply with your direct numbers. Then I will tell you
the next action we should take because in 5 banking days we will
smile, that is if you comply. Please reply to my private box at
mawunyooffice1960-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org for security reasons.

Best Regard
Hon.David Mawunyo
Direct Line: +228-935-01-790
Email:mawunyooffice1960-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

* Greetings!
@ 2016-01-12  0:11 zhongjun
From: zhongjun @ 2016-01-12  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,

I need a foreign partner for a proposed mutual business, which refers to the transfer of a large sum of money to an account abroad, as the beneficiary of the funds. Everything about this operation, will be legally done without any bridge financial authority, both in my country and yours.I wil indulge you exercise the utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. If you are interested, please reply back through my private email address written down, I'll give you more information about myself with the financial institution I represented and the actual amounts involved about the project so I receive your positive response.

Private E-mail: fu.zhongjun@fuzhongjun.net

Friendly greeting,

Executive director.

* Greetings,
@ 2015-11-03 14:50
From:  @ 2015-11-03 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Greetings,

Thanks for your mail. I apologize if my message do not suit your current status, my name is Mr. Thorsten Haas,  I am a Citizen of Germany, happily married with two kids. I contacted you because I have interest of investing in your country India in Real Estate business (ie: Hotel, Lands and Tourism) as well as seek your services in a private and confidential matter because of the rapid growth in India economy. I am a Chartered Accountant and Chief Auditor here in our bank. On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of $5,000,000.00 USD {Five Million United Dollars Only}.

I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means as repatriation of fund for Investment. I am proposing to make  this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment. At the conclusion of this transaction, I promise to give 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me and my colleagues who will help make this business a success.

Let me know if you can handle

* Greetings,
@ 2015-10-19 16:54 Invesco Perpetual
From: Invesco Perpetual @ 2015-10-19 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

We the Invesco Investment Company, We invite you to partner with us and
benefit in our new Loan and Project funding program. We offer flexible
loans and funding for various projects by passing the usual rigorGreetings,

We the Invesco Investment Company, We invite you to partner with us and benefit in our new Loan and Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects by passing the usual rigorous procedures.This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3 - 4% per annum for a period of 8-7 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD 500,000,000.00 or more depending on
the nature of business. We are currently funding for:

* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution

We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background.

please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation @ our e-mail: (contactinvesco@gmail.com)

NOTE:
Please make sure you send your response to our email stated above.

Sincerely,

Thanks for your co-operation
Advert/Publicity Personnel

@ 2015-08-27 16:45 messakahawai
From: messakahawai @ 2015-08-27 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Mr. Messaka Hawai, from Burkina Faso in West African region. I
work with the Islamic Development Bank(IDB) here in the nation. I am
writing you from my office which will be of an immense benefit to both
of us. In my department, being the accountant manager I discovered an
abandoned sum of $8 million United States Dollars in an account that
belongs to one of the bank late foreign customers, a German citizen
who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash. Now our bank has
been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for

the claim but nobody has done that. I personally have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many
years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin
/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account
valued at $8 Million Dollars can be done and pay to you for both of
This will be disbursed or shared between both of us in these us.
percentages, 55% for me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expenses
both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

I have secured necessary information’s and the certificate of deposit
that can be used to back up this claim we are making.
All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and
trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law. Having gone through a methodical
search, I decided to contact you so that you will find this proposal
interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and
indicating your interest, I will

furnish you with more details and you can contact me through this
myprivate E-mail address (messakahawai@gmail.com).Please i will like
you to write me back through my Private email address as
follows;(messakahawai@gmail.com) for further discussion.Pls do not
forget to contact me through this mail, so that all the details
concerning to the transaction can be giving to you.Endeavour to let me
know your decision rather than to keep me waiting or exposing me.

Regrds,

Mr.Messaka Hawai

From: messakahawai @ 2015-08-27 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-08-27 16:20 messakahawai
From: messakahawai @ 2015-08-27 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-06-30 21:31 Mr. George Wang
From: Mr. George Wang @ 2015-06-30 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr. George Wang of Bank of China. I have a business proposal for you. For more details contact (mrgewang01@gmail.com).

Thanks,
Mr. George Wang.

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

* Greetings,
@ 2014-12-09 13:53 adeline alphonse
From: adeline alphonse @ 2014-12-09 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,
My name is Miss Adeline Alphonse, Please permit me to inform you that
I need you urgent attention to explain to you that i will like you to
help me to move my inherited fund with your account an amount of
$12.5M.USD  and will compensate you as soon as it has done.
If you are willing just contact me for more detail through this my
private email id adelinealphonse48@gmail.com Because according to the
bank when I met them last they said that as soon as I present a
foreigner that will stand on my behalf they are ready to effect the
transfer with out any further delay, for that reason please help me if
you are sure that you will never betray me. And we shall talk about
your own compensation immediately you indicate your interest of
helping me ok?
Expecting.
Miss Adeline Alphonse.

* Greetings:
@ 2013-10-31 22:48 Cham Tao Soon
From: Cham Tao Soon @ 2013-10-31 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ctsoon1

Hello:
Can you assist me to
move funds from
Singapore? Please reply.

Cham Tao Soon

* GREETINGS:
@ 2012-11-12  8:05 Mrs Sabah Halif.
From: Mrs Sabah Halif. @ 2012-11-12  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

My name is Mrs Sabah Halif, I have a business proposal for you, please respond for more details.

* Greetings,
@ 2012-07-24  9:44 Anita George
From: Anita George @ 2012-07-24  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

[-- Attachment #1: Mail message body --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 36 bytes --]

OPEN AND READ THE ATTACHMENT  FILE..

[-- Attachment #2: George.rtf --]

* Greetings!!!
@ 2009-08-26 12:49 clin7393
From: clin7393 @ 2009-08-26 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: equire

 I am MR CHAO WEI,bank of china ,I have a business of(us$18,600.000.00) for you in my bank. information email mrchao.wei@ymail.com

* Greetings!!!
@ 2009-02-16 23:45 Union Home
From: Union Home @ 2009-02-16 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Union Home Uk   , a reputable, legal & Money lending
private firm in Uk. We loan money out to individuals and
company's in need of financial assistance. We give out loans
at 2.8% interest rate.

At Union Home base in Uk, we have a variety of loan services
suited for you in a low  Interest Rate .Apply  if you are
interested with the below information:

1. Full name.....
2. Address.......
3. Sex.........
4. Age........
5. country.......
6. occupation........
7. Amount of loan needed.....
8. Duration of loan.......
9. phone number..........
10.Anual Income..........
11.Purpose Of Loan:......

CONTACT LOAN PROCCESSING OFFICER :
Name:Mike Adams
Email: unionhome_processingdept@8u8.com

We Look forward permitting Us to be at your service.
Sincerely,

Mrs. Lisa S. Jakes
Union Home

* GREETINGS!
@ 2008-10-15 11:05 Maria Fernandez
From: Maria Fernandez @ 2008-10-15 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

GREETINGS!
>From Mrs Maria Elena Fernandez,

 I am the above named person from Philippine. I am married to Mr. Rodolfo
FERNANDEZ who worked with Philippine embassy in Kuwait for nine years
before we left to Philippine where he was re-appointed as a navy officer
before his untimely death in the year 2005.

  We were married for eleven years without a child. He died in his home
country Philippine after a brief illness that lasted for only four days
Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I
decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which
the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the
sum of $7.3Musd (Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in
cash concealed in a trunk box and deposits it with a Security Company in
Abidjan Cote d ivoire (West Africa) which he declare and register it as
family valuables.

 Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer
problem. The one that disturbs me most is the high blood pressure
sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a
church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct herein. I want a church or individual that will use this fund
for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that
the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that
Blessed is the hand that giveth I took this decision because I do not
have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are
not Christians and I do not want my husband’s efforts to be used by
unbelievers. This is why I am taking this decision to contact you.
  I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am
going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord
will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any
telephone communication for security purpose until this mission is
accomplished.

  With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply with
full assurance of your assistance, I shall give you the legal proof of
this matter and contact of the security company in Abidjan where he
deposited the trunk box. I will also issue you an authority letter that
will prove you the present and legal beneficiary of this trunk box
(fund). I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord
is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy
Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in Spirit
and Truth.

  Hope to receive your reply.

  Remain blessed in the Lord.
  Yours in Christ,
  Mrs Maria Elena Fernandez

* Greetings,
@ 2007-03-13 21:18 Mr Moses Uzoegbu
From: Mr Moses Uzoegbu @ 2007-03-13 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Greetings,

I professionally advise that you digest and assimilate this that I have brought forth to you before taking your next decision. Be informed that this is legal and has little or nor risk and I would in my discreation keep it as discreet as possible.

One Mr. Elf Rogers who worked with shell oil in Nigeria, was
killed by the Niger-delta Millitants in 2005. Mr. Elf Rogers
left the sum of $2.5M in cash and $1.2M in share debenture stocks of a reputable company in our deposit,which has accumulated a great amount of dividend. Until now no relation of his has come forward to claim this estate. So the bank has taken it upon itself to look for his next of
kin as he left no traces of any or any will.

You can also get information's on this web site
http://www.turkishweekly.net/news.php?id=31543

I am Moses Uzoegbu and below is my profile:My Position Head of Risk Management Department and the Bank’s Chief Compliance Officer Of Ibtc Chartered Bank

This is the link to get my profile http://www.ibtc.com/management.asp
Our Bank's website: www.ibtc.com

Please note that the priority of coming to you is for us to work together in getting this estate out for ourselves. I need you to make available to me the following datas:

YOUR FULL NAME
DIRECT PHONE AND FAX Oltrogge FOR PROPER COMMUICATION
RESIDENT ADDRESS
MARITAL STATUS
OCCUPATION
YOUR ID. i.e INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LINECES

With this I would validate an application of claim and forward it to the bank's foreign remittance department that is in charge of such transaction for formal commencement of reviews to this regards.

Please Note if you know you are not capable of handling this
transaction please dont reply.

Regards

Mr Moses Uzoegbu

* Greetings,
@ 2006-04-12 17:51 rotadams
From: rotadams @ 2006-04-12 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

We are seeking for foreign investors to an oil lifting project,
interested persons or group of companies should contact Mr. Rot Adams

rot_adans1@yahoo.com

Regards
Rot Adams

* Re: Greetings!
@ 2001-04-24 18:02   ` Rik van Riel
From: Rik van Riel @ 2001-04-24 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chin-Tser Huang; +Cc: alad, JColgan, linux-kernel

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Chin-Tser Huang wrote:

> Because there was a mail whose subject is "Children first in fork".

> > 1 in 6 children are victimized before the age of 16.

Considering these statistics, I'm all for running children
first after fork ...

Rik
--
Linux MM bugzilla: http://linux-mm.org/bugzilla.shtml

		http://www.surriel.com/
http://www.conectiva.com/	http://distro.conectiva.com/

* Re: Greetings!
@ 2001-04-24 17:54 ` Chin-Tser Huang
From: Chin-Tser Huang @ 2001-04-24 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alad; +Cc: JColgan, linux-kernel

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 alad@hss.hns.com wrote:

> well... the book sounds good...
> but... I am still thinking... what it has to do with linux kernel ??
>

> JColgan@safestory.com on 04/24/2001 04:27:56 PM
>
> To:   linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
> cc:    (bcc: Amol Lad/HSS)
>
> Subject:  Greetings!
>

> 1 in 6 children are victimized before the age of 16.
>
> Hello, my name is Jason Colgan and I am writing to you about my father's unique
> book on child safety.
>
> I hope you don't mind me emailing you, but I found your email address on a
> website that was related to children, so I figured you would definitely be
> interested in this.
>
> My father, a retired police Captain, authored a children's book using his unique
> experience with child safety.  My father has investigated, arrested and taken
> confessions from child molesters, kidnappers, murderers and some of the most
> dangerous people in the world.  He often spoke and interacted with them before
> they had the chance to speak with lawyers or others, so he was able to gain an
> honest understanding of the way they think and the manner in which they
> victimize children.
>
> My father put his 23 years of experience to work for a good cause and developed
> a children's book, written in a storybook fashion starring a small family of
> bunnies.  The book has already caused quite a stir and has been featured in
> local newspapers and even the news.  Even more important, the people who have
> purchased the book love it and so do their children.  It truly presents a
> simplified way to educate your child on matters that are difficult for parents,
> grandparents, or guardians to discuss.
>
> I would like you to learn more about my father's book by visiting
> www.SafeStory.com
>
> If you are curious to see what others think, there is a link on that web site
> which has some customer opinions and even shows you the write-ups the book has
> received on Amazon.com.
>
> Thank you so much for your time and if you have any questions at all, please
> email me or call and I would love to answer them!
>
> My sincerest thanks,
> Jason
>

> http://www.SafeStory.com
>

> P.S. Please email me at jason@jmc1.com or call me anytime. My home phone number
> is 401-463-2856.
> -
>

> -

* Re: Greetings!
@ 2001-04-24 14:19 alad
From: alad @ 2001-04-24 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: JColgan; +Cc: linux-kernel

well... the book sounds good...
but... I am still thinking... what it has to do with linux kernel ??

JColgan@safestory.com on 04/24/2001 04:27:56 PM

To:   linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
cc:    (bcc: Amol Lad/HSS)

Subject:  Greetings!