* disclaim FICO is Score Paritium
@ 2006-05-29 10:56 Wilbert Schmidt
From: Wilbert Schmidt @ 2006-05-29 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, majordomo

Hey,

Do you POSSSESS real estate and want INSTANTANEOUS
cash to regulate ANY way you want?

Maybe you would like to MODERATE your premiums
by 38% or more.

C-redit reports aren't pulled with our current proposals :

691K @ 2.9 % fixed
656K at 3.0 % VARlABLE
708K at 3.9 % interest only

http://judgepositive.info

I will send you a approval in 65 minutes,
9 out of 10 are accepted.

Best Regards,
WJT Banks LLC
Compliance Inspector
Wilbert Schmidt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-05-29 10:01 UTC | newest]