* New Piece Available
@ 2003-07-13 15:47 TristanWW
From: TristanWW @ 2003-07-13 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mtd@infradead.org

Title: 'Behind Left Ear'
Artist: Derek Olson (Tristan Woodworks)
Auction Estimate: $3000-$5000
Medium: Hand carved Mahogany
Size: 17.75 in. x 10.25 in.
Type: Wall Art

Artist's Description of the piece:
My head used to hurt very much. It mainly hurt behind my left ear and that is why I did this piece. This is how it felt.

Link to piece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3535576253

Derek Olson
Tristan Woodworks
http://www.SmileAtYou.com
Highlands Ranch, Colorado

You are subscribed as mtd@infradead.org
If you know someone who might like this, or you'd like off, please let me know.

* New Piece Available
@ 2003-07-09  2:34 TristanWW
From: TristanWW @ 2003-07-09  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Title: 'Behind Left Ear'
Artist: Derek Olson (Tristan Woodworks)
Auction Estimate: $3000-$5000
Medium: Hand carved Mahogany
Size: 17.75 in. x 10.25 in.
Type: Wall Art

Artist's Description of the piece:
My head used to hurt very much. It mainly hurt behind my left ear and that is why I did this piece. This is how it felt.

Link to piece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3535576253

Derek Olson
Tristan Woodworks
http://www.SmileAtYou.com
Highlands Ranch, Colorado

You are subscribed as linux-raid@vger.kernel.org
If you know someone who might like this, or you'd like off, please let me know.