* Request to exchange links with your site
@ 2004-10-11 15:24 Richard Smith
From: Richard Smith @ 2004-10-11 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Hi,

I came across your site and wondered if you would like to trade links with a business opportunity site, www.4freepack.com for our mutual benefit of our search engine rankings.

Adding your link to the directory is easy with the automated link exchange system, simply add the following link details into your links page, then choose a category here: www.4freepack.com/directory/ .. and then submit your link by clicking on "submit your link". Our link system will then check your site to verify our link details are correct, and then approve your link within in a matter of minutes. It's simple and easy!

Our link details:

Category: Business Opportunity / Work From Home / Franchises / Business

Anchor text: UK Franchise Opportunity

If you would like us to add your link information for you, please return your details to us, along with the location of our link on your pages. We will do the rest and you will be notified by email when your link is online, usually within an hour.

Thankyou for your attention and best wishes.

Regards,

Richard Smith
http://www.4freepack.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-11 15:17 UTC | newest]