* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
       [not found]               ` <cjoxL-3SW-35@gated-at.bofh.it>
@ 2009-03-26 13:55                 ` Bodo Eggert
From: Bodo Eggert @ 2009-03-26 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: H. Peter Anvin, Felipe Contreras, Baybal Ni, Ken Moffat, linux-kernel

H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com> wrote:
> Felipe Contreras wrote:
>>
>> I thought you had to distribute the source code only if you made
>> modifications. What's the point of distributing it _again_?
>>

> a) the license requires it.

No, you just have to offer the source.

OTOH, if the bdf2c-translator is reasonably small, put it into the utility
directory, define a user-stuff-directory, and write a "make fonts" section
which will insert $CONFIG_USER_STUFF/fonts/* into the kconfig menu.
(Or pre-define $CONFIG_USER_STUFF to a fixed directory in the kernel tree.)

just my ¢¢

* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-30  7:51                   ` Baybal Ni
From: Baybal Ni @ 2009-03-30  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 7eggert; +Cc: H. Peter Anvin, Felipe Contreras, Ken Moffat, linux-kernel

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 23:55, Bodo Eggert <7eggert@gmx.de> wrote:
> H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com> wrote:
>> Felipe Contreras wrote:
>>>
>>> I thought you had to distribute the source code only if you made
>>> modifications. What's the point of distributing it _again_?
>>>

>> a) the license requires it.
>
> No, you just have to offer the source.
>
> OTOH, if the bdf2c-translator is reasonably small, put it into the utility
> directory, define a user-stuff-directory, and write a "make fonts" section
> which will insert $CONFIG_USER_STUFF/fonts/* into the kconfig menu.
> (Or pre-define $CONFIG_USER_STUFF to a fixed directory in the kernel tree.)
>
> just my ¢¢

Ok, I leave it to linux kernel gurus. One more cool thing that sunk
under copyright FUD.

* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-24 23:43               ` H. Peter Anvin
From: H. Peter Anvin @ 2009-03-24 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felipe Contreras; +Cc: Baybal Ni, Ken Moffat, linux-kernel

Felipe Contreras wrote:

> I thought you had to distribute the source code only if you made
> modifications. What's the point of distributing it _again_?

a) the license requires it.
b) the *reason* is that the *recipient* may want to modify it.

	-hpa

* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-24 23:39             ` Felipe Contreras
From: Felipe Contreras @ 2009-03-24 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: H. Peter Anvin; +Cc: Baybal Ni, Ken Moffat, linux-kernel

--
Felipe Contreras

* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-24 23:15           ` H. Peter Anvin
From: H. Peter Anvin @ 2009-03-24 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Baybal Ni; +Cc: Ken Moffat, linux-kernel

Baybal Ni wrote:

> So, why not just to squeeze the whole kbd into the kernel? =D, or you
> want the way how to inject bdf blob compiletime? These way it would
> violate the GPL almost the same way as you have already said.

No, it wouldn't.  The fundamental requirement of the GPL is distribution
of the preferred editable format, which in this case is the BDF (and the
unicode files.)

> Why you are so unhappy about GPL in GPL? I Think that it is perfectly
> ok as long as it goes along with 4 basics of GPL. And it does along
> with it.

It has nothing to do with "4 basics", it has to do with the literal
specification in the license. ssencessence There is nothing wrong with
incorporating code from another GPL'd project (quite on the contrary,
it's encouraged), but it has to be in source code form -- a C file which
contains a processed binary is not source.

Of course, you could contact the author and get a special exception, too
(in which case this should be declared in the file.)

	-hpa

(I am not a lawyer.  My understanding is that in the United States, none
of this really applies because bitmap fonts are not copyrightable.
However, my understanding is that this is not true in some other
jurisdictions, so we can't just go ahead and ignore the license.)

* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-24  6:43         ` Baybal Ni
From: Baybal Ni @ 2009-03-24  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ken Moffat; +Cc: H. Peter Anvin, linux-kernel

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 08:35, Ken Moffat <zarniwhoop@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 06:22:11PM +0900, Baybal Ni wrote:
>>
>> Yes, but we want it to be bundled in kernel, for me it is the only
>> option for systems with qvga screens or so on. Old fonts were nice
>> only on CRT displays, but on TFTs they are giving too much load on
>> eyes and brain. More clean contoured fonts are effectively cutting it.
>
>  Who are the "we" who want it to be in the kernel ?
>
>  There are _many_ available screen fonts, and I can understand
> people being unhappy with the common existing fonts, particularly
> once messages move beyond English into whatever locale you are using
> (I use my own variant console font [1] to cover most European
> languages with letter forms that I find easy to read), but what
> specific problem does putting terminus in the kernel solve ?
>
>  e.g. are the kernel's boot messages *before* you run 'setfont'
> illegible ?  If so, what is your specific hardware ?
>
>  I've been using only TFTs for a few years, and I don't see any
> significant problems, only questions of preferred letter shapes and
> glyph coverage.  But then, I'm a native English speaker, so I have
> to be willing to accept that a font I find easy to read might not be
> easy for people who do not normally use a latin alphabet.  If that
> applies to you, you need to provide reasons why this belongs in the
> kernel instead of userspace.
>
> ken
>
> [1] sigma-consolefonts - you probably won't like it ;-)
> --
> das eine Mal als Tragödie, das andere Mal als Farce

Yes, I don't have a capability to have kbd in my devices, as every bit
is counted on devices with less than 4mb of flash.
My devices are various daps and dffs alike with =< 480x320 screens,
some of them are mochrome. All of them uses linux native fb console.
Thought, it is not a maintream, but still, linux is the only already
solution for things like that.

>That being said, there is no fundamental reason why the BDF and the
>resulting processing can't be included in the kernel.

So, why not just to squeeze the whole kbd into the kernel? =D, or you
want the way how to inject bdf blob compiletime? These way it would
violate the GPL almost the same way as you have already said.

Why you are so unhappy about GPL in GPL? I Think that it is perfectly
ok as long as it goes along with 4 basics of GPL. And it does along
with it.

As I see, current bundled fonts could be already copyright ridden these way.

* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-22 23:35       ` Ken Moffat
From: Ken Moffat @ 2009-03-22 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Baybal Ni; +Cc: H. Peter Anvin, linux-kernel

@ 2009-03-22 19:01       ` H. Peter Anvin
From: H. Peter Anvin @ 2009-03-22 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Baybal Ni; +Cc: linux-kernel

Baybal Ni wrote:

>> Either way, the terminus font by Dimitar Zhekov is GPL 2.  This probably
>> means that distributing it without distributing the source format or
>> "the preferred form for editing" is illegal in jurisdictions where
>> bitmap fonts are copyrightable.  The preferred format for editing the
>> terminus font appears to be BDF.
>
> BDF is a compilled format itself. Technicaly it is still 100% the same
> bitmap (Just a one giant bitmap + markup about character sizes).
> So these way we just effectively ... decompiled it to the same it's
> source which could be distributed under GPL. Which is totally ok with
> GPL.

That's a very... liberal... interpretation of the license.  I think it's
pretty safe to say that C source code is *NOT* the preferred format.
That being said, there is no fundamental reason why the BDF and the
resulting processing can't be included in the kernel.

>> That, combined with the sheer number of character subsets one can get
>> out of the extremely rich terminus font would again mean that the kbd
>> project is a better place for it.
>
> Cut everything below 255
>
> Yes, but we want it to be bundled in kernel, for me it is the only
> option for systems with qvga screens or so on. Old fonts were nice
> only on CRT displays, but on TFTs they are giving too much load on
> eyes and brain. More clean contoured fonts are effectively cutting it.

Why do we want it bundled on the kernel?  Why can't you just run setfont
from your startup scripts like everyone else?

	-hpa

* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-22  9:22     ` Baybal Ni
From: Baybal Ni @ 2009-03-22  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: H. Peter Anvin; +Cc: linux-kernel

@ 2009-03-22  4:17   ` H. Peter Anvin
From: H. Peter Anvin @ 2009-03-22  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arjan van de Ven; +Cc: Baybal Ni, linux-kernel

@ 2009-03-22  4:12   ` H. Peter Anvin
From: H. Peter Anvin @ 2009-03-22  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arjan van de Ven; +Cc: Baybal Ni, linux-kernel

Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:45:19 +0000
> Baybal Ni <nikulinpi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I thought the default font to be boring and there is my linux port of
>> terminus font.
>
> can you give some clarity of the copyrights around the terminus font?
> It'd nice to have pretty fonts.. but we need to make sure we're clear
> around the copyrights....

Yes, although in some jurisdictions bitmap fonts aren't copyrightable.
That included, at least at one point, the United States.

Either way, this isn't the best way to submit them... probably
submitting a PSF file to the kbd project would be a lot better.

	-hpa

* Re: My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-21 18:15 ` Arjan van de Ven
From: Arjan van de Ven @ 2009-03-21 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Baybal Ni; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:45:19 +0000
Baybal Ni <nikulinpi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought the default font to be boring and there is my linux port of
> terminus font.

can you give some clarity of the copyrights around the terminus font?
It'd nice to have pretty fonts.. but we need to make sure we're clear
around the copyrights....

--
Arjan van de Ven 	Intel Open Source Technology Centre
visit http://www.lesswatts.org

* My new fancy font for framebuffer
@ 2009-03-21 16:45 Baybal Ni
From: Baybal Ni @ 2009-03-21 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I thought the default font to be boring and there is my linux port of
terminus font.

#include <linux/font.h>

#define FONTDATAMAX 3584

static const unsigned char fontdata_7x14[FONTDATAMAX] = {

   0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 0 */
   0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 1 */
   0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 2 */
   0x32, 0x4c, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 3 */
   0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 4 */
   0x18, 0x24, 0x18, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 5 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0xfc, 0x90,
   0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x9e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 6 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40,
   0x40, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x10, 0x20,   /* 7 */
   0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x78,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 8 */
   0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x78,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 9 */
   0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x78,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 10 */
   0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x78,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 11 */
   0x20, 0x10, 0x00, 0x38, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 12 */
   0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x38, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 13 */
   0x30, 0x48, 0x00, 0x38, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 14 */
   0x44, 0x44, 0x00, 0x38, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 15 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x78, 0x44, 0x42, 0x42, 0xf2, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x44, 0x78, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 16 */
   0x32, 0x4c, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x62, 0x52, 0x4a,
   0x46, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 17 */
   0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 18 */
   0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 19 */
   0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 20 */
   0x32, 0x4c, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 21 */
   0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 22 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x24, 0x18,
   0x24, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 23 */
   0x00, 0x02, 0x3a, 0x44, 0x46, 0x4a, 0x4a, 0x52,
   0x52, 0x62, 0x22, 0x5c, 0x40, 0x00,   /* 24 */
   0x10, 0x08, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 25 */
   0x08, 0x10, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 26 */
   0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 27 */
   0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 28 */
   0x08, 0x10, 0x82, 0x82, 0x44, 0x44, 0x28, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 29 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x7c, 0x40, 0x40, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 30 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x38, 0x44, 0x44, 0x48, 0x7c, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x62, 0x5c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 31 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 32 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 33 */
   0x00, 0x24, 0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 34 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x24, 0x24, 0x7e, 0x24, 0x24,
   0x7e, 0x24, 0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 35 */
   0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c, 0x92, 0x90, 0x90, 0x7c,
   0x12, 0x12, 0x92, 0x7c, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 36 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x64, 0x94, 0x68, 0x08, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x20, 0x2c, 0x52, 0x4c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 37 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x24, 0x18, 0x30, 0x4a,
   0x44, 0x44, 0x44, 0x3a, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 38 */
   0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 39 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x10, 0x20, 0x20, 0x20, 0x20,
   0x20, 0x20, 0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 40 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x20, 0x10, 0x08, 0x08, 0x08, 0x08,
   0x08, 0x08, 0x10, 0x20, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 41 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x18, 0x7e,
   0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 42 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 43 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x20, 0x00,   /* 44 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 45 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 46 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x04, 0x04, 0x08, 0x08, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x20, 0x20, 0x40, 0x40, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 47 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x46, 0x4a, 0x52,
   0x62, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 48 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x18, 0x28, 0x08, 0x08, 0x08,
   0x08, 0x08, 0x08, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 49 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x02, 0x04, 0x08,
   0x10, 0x20, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 50 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x02, 0x1c, 0x02,
   0x02, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 51 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x02, 0x06, 0x0a, 0x12, 0x22, 0x42,
   0x7e, 0x02, 0x02, 0x02, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 52 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7c, 0x02,
   0x02, 0x02, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 53 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x1c, 0x20, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7c, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 54 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x02, 0x02, 0x04, 0x04, 0x08,
   0x08, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 55 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 56 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e,
   0x02, 0x02, 0x04, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 57 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 58 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x20, 0x00,   /* 59 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x04, 0x08, 0x10, 0x20, 0x40,
   0x20, 0x10, 0x08, 0x04, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 60 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x7e, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 61 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x40, 0x20, 0x10, 0x08, 0x04,
   0x08, 0x10, 0x20, 0x40, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 62 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x04, 0x08,
   0x08, 0x00, 0x08, 0x08, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 63 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x82, 0x9e, 0xa2, 0xa2, 0xa2,
   0xa6, 0x9a, 0x80, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 64 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 65 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7c, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 66 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40,
   0x40, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 67 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x78, 0x44, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x44, 0x78, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 68 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x78, 0x40,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 69 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x78, 0x40,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 70 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x40, 0x40, 0x4e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 71 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 72 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x38, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 73 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x0e, 0x04, 0x04, 0x04, 0x04, 0x04,
   0x04, 0x44, 0x44, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 74 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x44, 0x48, 0x50, 0x60, 0x60,
   0x50, 0x48, 0x44, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 75 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 76 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x82, 0xc6, 0xaa, 0x92, 0x82, 0x82,
   0x82, 0x82, 0x82, 0x82, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 77 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x62, 0x52, 0x4a,
   0x46, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 78 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 79 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7c,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 80 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x4a, 0x3c, 0x02, 0x00,   /* 81 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7c,
   0x50, 0x48, 0x44, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 82 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x40, 0x40, 0x3c, 0x02,
   0x02, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 83 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0xfe, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 84 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 85 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x24,
   0x24, 0x24, 0x18, 0x18, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 86 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x82, 0x82, 0x82, 0x82, 0x82, 0x82,
   0x92, 0xaa, 0xc6, 0x82, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 87 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x24, 0x24, 0x18, 0x18,
   0x24, 0x24, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 88 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x82, 0x82, 0x44, 0x44, 0x28, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 89 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x02, 0x02, 0x04, 0x08, 0x10,
   0x20, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 90 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x38, 0x20, 0x20, 0x20, 0x20, 0x20,
   0x20, 0x20, 0x20, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 91 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x40, 0x40, 0x20, 0x20, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x08, 0x08, 0x04, 0x04, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 92 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x38, 0x08, 0x08, 0x08, 0x08, 0x08,
   0x08, 0x08, 0x08, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 93 */
   0x00, 0x10, 0x28, 0x44, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 94 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x00,   /* 95 */
   0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 96 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x02, 0x3e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 97 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 98 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x40,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 99 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x02, 0x02, 0x02, 0x3e, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 100 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 101 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x0e, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 102 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3e, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x02, 0x3c,   /* 103 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 104 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x30, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 105 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x04, 0x04, 0x00, 0x0c, 0x04, 0x04,
   0x04, 0x04, 0x04, 0x44, 0x44, 0x38,   /* 106 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x42, 0x44, 0x48,
   0x70, 0x48, 0x44, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 107 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x30, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 108 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xfc, 0x92, 0x92,
   0x92, 0x92, 0x92, 0x92, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 109 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 110 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 111 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7c, 0x40, 0x40,   /* 112 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3e, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x02, 0x02,   /* 113 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x5e, 0x60, 0x40,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 114 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3e, 0x40, 0x40,
   0x3c, 0x02, 0x02, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 115 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x0e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 116 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 117 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x24, 0x24, 0x18, 0x18, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 118 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x82, 0x82, 0x92,
   0x92, 0x92, 0x92, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 119 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x24,
   0x18, 0x24, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 120 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x02, 0x3c,   /* 121 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x04, 0x08,
   0x10, 0x20, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 122 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x0c, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x20, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x0c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 123 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 124 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x30, 0x08, 0x08, 0x08, 0x04, 0x08,
   0x08, 0x08, 0x08, 0x30, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 125 */
   0x00, 0x62, 0x92, 0x8c, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 126 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x28, 0x44, 0x82,
   0x82, 0x82, 0xfe, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 127 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x1c, 0x22, 0x40, 0xf8, 0x40,
   0xf8, 0x40, 0x22, 0x1c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 128 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 129 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x08, 0x10, 0x00,   /* 130 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x0c, 0x12, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x90, 0x60,   /* 131 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x24, 0x48, 0x00,   /* 132 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x92, 0x92, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 133 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 134 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x7c, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 135 */
   0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 136 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x48, 0xa8, 0x50, 0x10, 0x20, 0x20,
   0x40, 0x54, 0xaa, 0x94, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 137 */
   0x24, 0x18, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x40, 0x40, 0x3c,
   0x02, 0x02, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 138 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x04, 0x08, 0x10,
   0x20, 0x10, 0x08, 0x04, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 139 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x9c, 0x90,
   0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 140 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 141 */
   0x24, 0x18, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x02, 0x04, 0x08, 0x10,
   0x20, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 142 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 143 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 144 */
   0x00, 0x08, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 145 */
   0x00, 0x08, 0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 146 */
   0x00, 0x12, 0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 147 */
   0x00, 0x12, 0x12, 0x24, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 148 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x3c, 0x3c,
   0x18, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 149 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 150 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xfe,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 151 */
   0x32, 0x4c, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 152 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0xfb, 0x55, 0x55, 0x51, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 153 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x18, 0x00, 0x3e, 0x40, 0x40,
   0x3c, 0x02, 0x02, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 154 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x20, 0x10, 0x08,
   0x04, 0x08, 0x10, 0x20, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 155 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x92, 0x92,
   0x9e, 0x90, 0x90, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 156 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 157 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x18, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x04, 0x08,
   0x10, 0x20, 0x40, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 158 */
   0x44, 0x44, 0x00, 0x82, 0x82, 0x44, 0x44, 0x28,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 159 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 160 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 161 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c, 0x92, 0x90,
   0x90, 0x90, 0x92, 0x7c, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 162 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x20, 0x20, 0x78, 0x20,
   0x20, 0x20, 0x22, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 163 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x44, 0x38, 0x44, 0x44,
   0x44, 0x38, 0x44, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 164 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x82, 0x82, 0x44, 0x28, 0x10, 0x7c,
   0x10, 0x7c, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 165 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 166 */
   0x00, 0x38, 0x44, 0x40, 0x30, 0x48, 0x44, 0x44,
   0x24, 0x18, 0x04, 0x44, 0x38, 0x00,   /* 167 */
   0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 168 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x81, 0x99, 0xa5, 0xa1,
   0xa5, 0x99, 0x81, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 169 */
   0x00, 0x38, 0x04, 0x3c, 0x44, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x7c,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 170 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x12, 0x24, 0x48,
   0x90, 0x48, 0x24, 0x12, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 171 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x02, 0x02,
   0x02, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 172 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3c,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 173 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x81, 0xb9, 0xa5, 0xb9,
   0xa9, 0xa5, 0x81, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 174 */
   0x3c, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 175 */
   0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x24, 0x18, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 176 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 177 */
   0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x08, 0x10, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 178 */
   0x00, 0x38, 0x04, 0x18, 0x04, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 179 */
   0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 180 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x46, 0x7a, 0x40, 0x40,   /* 181 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x92, 0x92, 0x92, 0x92, 0x72,
   0x12, 0x12, 0x12, 0x12, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 182 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 183 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x20,   /* 184 */
   0x00, 0x10, 0x30, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 185 */
   0x00, 0x38, 0x44, 0x44, 0x44, 0x38, 0x00, 0x7c,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 186 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x90, 0x48, 0x24,
   0x12, 0x24, 0x48, 0x90, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 187 */
   0x20, 0x60, 0x20, 0x22, 0x24, 0x08, 0x10, 0x22,
   0x46, 0x8a, 0x1e, 0x02, 0x02, 0x00,   /* 188 */
   0x20, 0x60, 0x20, 0x22, 0x24, 0x08, 0x10, 0x20,
   0x4c, 0x92, 0x04, 0x08, 0x1e, 0x00,   /* 189 */
   0xe0, 0x10, 0x60, 0x12, 0xe4, 0x08, 0x10, 0x22,
   0x46, 0x8a, 0x1e, 0x02, 0x02, 0x00,   /* 190 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x20,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 191 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x20, 0x20, 0x78, 0x20,
   0x20, 0x20, 0x22, 0x7e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 192 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x54, 0x38, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 193 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x03, 0x0f, 0x3f, 0xff, 0x3f,
   0x0f, 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 194 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xc0, 0xf0, 0xfc, 0xff, 0xfc,
   0xf0, 0xc0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 195 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x38, 0x54, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 196 */
   0x88, 0x22, 0x88, 0x22, 0x88, 0x22, 0x88, 0x22,
   0x88, 0x22, 0x88, 0x22, 0x88, 0x22,   /* 197 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x3c, 0x3c, 0x3c,
   0x3c, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 198 */
   0xaa, 0x55, 0xaa, 0x55, 0xaa, 0x55, 0xaa, 0x55,
   0xaa, 0x55, 0xaa, 0x55, 0xaa, 0x55,   /* 199 */
   0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x24, 0x18, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 200 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x38, 0x7c, 0xfe,
   0x7c, 0x38, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 201 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x20, 0x10, 0x08, 0x04, 0x08,
   0x10, 0x20, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 202 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7e, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 203 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xff, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 204 */
   0x28, 0x28, 0x28, 0x28, 0x28, 0xef, 0x00, 0xef,
   0x28, 0x28, 0x28, 0x28, 0x28, 0x28,   /* 205 */
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0xff, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 206 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x04, 0x08, 0x10, 0x20, 0x10,
   0x08, 0x04, 0x00, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 207 */
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x1f, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 208 */
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0xf0, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 209 */
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0xff, 0x10, 0xff,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 210 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x7c,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 211 */
   0xff, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 212 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xff, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 213 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0xff, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 214 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xff,   /* 215 */
   0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff,   /* 216 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xff, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 217 */
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0xf0, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 218 */
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x1f, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 219 */
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0xff, 0x00,
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 220 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x1f, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 221 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xf0, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 222 */
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x10,   /* 223 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x02, 0x3e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 224 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x02, 0x3e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 225 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x02, 0x3e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 226 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x32, 0x4c, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x02, 0x3e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 227 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x02, 0x3e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 228 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x18, 0x3c, 0x02, 0x3e,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 229 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x6c, 0x12, 0x72,
   0x9e, 0x90, 0x90, 0x6c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 230 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x40,
   0x40, 0x40, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x10, 0x20,   /* 231 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 232 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 233 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 234 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x7e, 0x40, 0x40, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 235 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x20, 0x10, 0x00, 0x30, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 236 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x30, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 237 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x30, 0x48, 0x00, 0x30, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 238 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x48, 0x48, 0x00, 0x30, 0x10, 0x10,
   0x10, 0x10, 0x10, 0x38, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 239 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x28, 0x10, 0x28, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 240 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x32, 0x4c, 0x00, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 241 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 242 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 243 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 244 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x32, 0x4c, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 245 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x3c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3c, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 246 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x7c,
   0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 247 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x02, 0x3c, 0x46, 0x4a,
   0x52, 0x62, 0x42, 0xbc, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 248 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x10, 0x08, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 249 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 250 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x18, 0x24, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 251 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x00, 0x00,   /* 252 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x10, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x02, 0x3c,   /* 253 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x40, 0x40, 0x40, 0x7c, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x7c, 0x40, 0x40,   /* 254 */
   0x00, 0x00, 0x24, 0x24, 0x00, 0x42, 0x42, 0x42,
   0x42, 0x42, 0x42, 0x3e, 0x02, 0x3c,   /* 255 */
   0xc0, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc1, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc2, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc3, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc4, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc5, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc6, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc7, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc8, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc9, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xca, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xcb, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xcc, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xcd, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xce, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xcf, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd0, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd1, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd2, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd3, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd4, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd5, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd6, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd7, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd8, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xd9, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xda, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xdb, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xdc, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xdd, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xde, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xdf, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x20, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x21, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x22, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x23, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x24, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x25, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x26, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x27, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x28, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x29, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x2a, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x2b, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x2c, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x2d, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x2e, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x2f, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x30, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x31, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x32, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x33, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x34, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x35, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x36, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x37, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x38, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x39, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x3a, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x3b, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x3c, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x3d, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x3e, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x3f, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x40, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x41, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x42, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x43, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x44, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x45, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x46, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x47, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x48, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x49, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x4a, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x4b, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x4c, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x4d, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x4e, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x4f, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x50, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x51, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x52, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x53, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x54, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x55, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x56, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x57, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x58, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x59, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x5a, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x5b, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x5c, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x5d, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x5e, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x5f, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x60, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x61, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x62, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x63, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x64, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x65, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x66, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x67, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x68, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x69, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x6a, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x6b, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x6c, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x6d, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x6e, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x6f, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x70, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x71, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x72, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x73, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x74, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x75, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x76, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x77, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x78, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x79, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x7a, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x7b, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x7c, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x7d, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x7e, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x02, 0x23, 0x7f, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xac, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xff,
   0xff,
   0x1a, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x92, 0x01, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x1e, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x26, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x20, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x21, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc6, 0x02, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x30, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x60, 0x01, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x39, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x52, 0x01, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xff,
   0xff,
   0x7d, 0x01, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xff,
   0xff,
   0xff,
   0xff,
   0x18, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x19, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x1c, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x1d, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x22, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x13, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x14, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xdc, 0x02, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x22, 0x21, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x61, 0x01, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x3a, 0x20, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x53, 0x01, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xff,
   0xff,
   0x7e, 0x01, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x78, 0x01, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa0, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa1, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa2, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa3, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa4, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa5, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa6, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa7, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa8, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa9, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xaa, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xab, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xac, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xad, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xae, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xaf, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb0, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb1, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb2, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb3, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb4, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb5, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb6, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb7, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb8, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xb9, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xba, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xbb, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xbc, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xbd, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xbe, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xbf, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa3, 0x00, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x93, 0x21, 0xbc, 0x25, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xc0, 0x25, 0x90, 0x21, 0xc4, 0x25, 0xff,
   0xff,
   0xb6, 0x25, 0x92, 0x21, 0xba, 0x25, 0xff,
   0xff,
   0x91, 0x21, 0xb2, 0x25, 0xff, 0xff,
   0x91, 0x25, 0xff, 0xff,
   0xa0, 0x25, 0xfd, 0xff, 0xff,