* Invitation
@ 2009-11-08 21:33 Ejere Damaba
From: Ejere Damaba @ 2009-11-08 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Invitation : "Invitation".

Par votre hôte Ejere Damaba:

     Date:		dimanche 8 novembre 2009

     Heure:		20h 00 - 21h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		With due respect, I am Barrister Ejere Deen Damba the personal resident Attorney here in Burkina Faso to late Dr. Eric Morgan, from United States of America, who died along with his wife and only daughter in a car accident in his country on 11th September 2001. My client was having an abandon sum of Thirty Million Five Hundred thousand united state dollars ($30.5m USD) with African Development Bank Burkina Faso. I want us to transfer this money into your account as business, if interested please reply to barr.dde-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org thanks in anticipation of your responds. Barrister Ejere Deen Damba

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/jereeedd?v=126&a1=0&iid=chUh4vn%40-hm1aD5V5h%40hqFp%40Ugb%40&igid=TxAzqwv%40gytx%40CQAFhhmmC%40%408BUuAjyX

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Conditions d'utilisation:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

* INVITATION
@ 2007-11-18 20:58 inseguro
From: inseguro @ 2007-11-18 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: INVITATION

INVITE YOU TO VISITE  MOST IMPORTANTE  BRAZILIAN WEB SITE, PORTUGUESE/ SPANINSH/ ENGLISH.

WWW.INSEGURO.COM.BR

SEND ME A MESSAGE ABOUT
. 2.260.000 VIEWS.
ADM@INSEGURO.COM.BR

TKS, FERNANDO DOMINGOS

* INVITATION
@ 2007-11-18 20:40 inseguro
From: inseguro @ 2007-11-18 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: INVITATION

@ 2006-07-01 15:40 Miss Violet Tesyi
From: Miss Violet Tesyi @ 2006-07-01 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

My name is Violet Tesyi, female, working with (WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION
FOR HUMAN WELFARE) California, U.S.A. We are organizing a global youths
combined conferences taking place from August 14th-16th 2006 at
California in the United States and in ,Dakar Senegal from August
21th-23th 2006 .In our request to invite people from various countries
around the world, I went in search of e-mails on the web site as a
means of contacting youths and organizations .

*As a result, I picked your e-mail from an N.G.O`s website. If you are interested
to participate and want to represent your country, you may contact the secretariat
of the organizing committee for details and information. You should also
inform them that you were invited to participate by a friend of yours (Violet Tesyi), who is a member of the American Youths 4 Peace and a staff of(WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION FOR HUMAN WELFARE).

I believe that we may have the opportunity to meet if you may be willing to participate
in this event. You can also inform youths & NGOs in your country about
these conferences.

The benevolent donors of the Organizing Committee will provide round trip air tickets and accommodation for the period of participants? stay in the U.S., to all registered participants. If you are a holder of passport that may require visa to enter the United States you may inform the conference secretariat at the time of registration, as the organizing committee is responsible for all visa arrangements and travel assistances. Below is the contact address of the conference secretariat (Miss Anny Morre).
EMAIL: icorcar112conferences@comic.com
By Tel/Fax: 1-425-671-3781

Please reply me Via: violet_usa_conference@yahoo.ca

Sincerely,
Violet Tesyi

* Invitation
@ 2006-03-31  8:54 karthikeyan Sankaran
From: karthikeyan Sankaran @ 2006-03-31  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-serial

Hi! I just signed up for a great promotion that I think you should
check out. We can both get a free new IPOD nano!

http://sondeoso.com/?r=cUGUA0cJFTI2AGkDACcA&tc=21&i=gmail&z=1

Talk to you soon!

* Invitation
@ 2006-03-23 13:06 prafulla chandra vejendla
From: prafulla chandra vejendla @ 2006-03-23 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap-open-source

Hi! I just signed up for a great promotion that I think you should
check out. We can both get a free new IPOD nano!

http://allymene.com/?r=EVEUI4EBOSc0CWYBCCEB&i=gmail&z=1&tc=18

Talk to you soon!

http://allymene.com/?r=EVEUI4EBOSc0CWYBCCEB&i=gmail&z=1&tc=18