* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2010-03-05  4:44 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2010-03-05  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to get the latest bug fixes and improvements for the 2.6.34 merge
window.

Thanks,

                                                - Ted

Akinobu Mita (3):
      ext4: cleanup to use ext4_group_first_block_no()
      ext4: cleanup to use ext4_grp_offs_to_block()
      ext4: consolidate in_range() definitions

Akira Fujita (3):
      ext4: Fix insertion point of extent in mext_insert_across_blocks()
      ext4: Fix the NULL reference in double_down_write_data_sem()
      ext4: Code cleanup for EXT4_IOC_MOVE_EXT ioctl

Curt Wohlgemuth (1):
      ext4: Fix BUG_ON at fs/buffer.c:652 in no journal mode

Dmitry Monakhov (7):
      ext4: mount flags manipulation cleanup
      ext4: trivial quota cleanup
      ext4: deprecate obsoleted mount options
      ext4: fix error handling in migrate
      ext4: explicitly remove inode from orphan list after failed direct io
      ext4: Handle non empty on-disk orphan link
      ext4: Fix ext4_quota_write cross block boundary behaviour

Eric Sandeen (3):
      ext4: fix async i/o writes beyond 4GB to a sparse file
      ext4: Fix optional-arg mount options
      ext4: move __func__ into a macro for ext4_warning, ext4_error

Frank Mayhar (1):
      ext4: Convert BUG_ON checks to use ext4_error() instead

Jan Kara (1):
      ext4: Release page references acquired in ext4_da_block_invalidatepages

Jiaying Zhang (4):
      ext4: Add flag to files with blocks intentionally past EOF
      ext4: mechanical rename some of the direct I/O get_block's identifiers
      ext4: use ext4_get_block_write in buffer write
      ext4: Use direct_IO_no_locking in ext4 dio read

Leonard Michlmayr (1):
      ext4: correctly calculate number of blocks for fiemap

Roel Kluin (1):
      ext4: add missing error checking to ext4_expand_extra_isize_ea()

Tao Ma (1):
      ext4: Fix fencepost error in chosing choosing group vs file preallocation.

Theodore Ts'o (6):
      ext4: Add block validity check when truncating indirect block mapped inodes
      ext4: Add new tracepoint for jbd2_cleanup_journal_tail
      ext4: Add new tracepoints to debug delayed allocation space functions
      ext4: Use slab allocator for sub-page sized allocations
      ext4: Use bitops to read/modify EXT4_I(inode)->i_state
      ext4: Reserve INCOMPAT_EA_INODE and INCOMPAT_DIRDATA feature codepoints

Toshiyuki Okajima (1):
      ext4: make "offset" consistent in ext4_check_dir_entry()

Venkatesh Pallipadi (1):
      ext4: fix up rb_root initializations to use RB_ROOT

dingdinghua (2):
      jbd2: delay discarding buffers in journal_unmap_buffer
      jbd2: clean up an assertion in jbd2_journal_commit_transaction()

 fs/ext4/balloc.c            |   35 +---
 fs/ext4/block_validity.c    |    4 +-
 fs/ext4/dir.c               |   14 +-
 fs/ext4/ext4.h              |  106 +++++++---
 fs/ext4/ext4_jbd2.c         |    4 +-
 fs/ext4/ext4_jbd2.h         |   24 +++
 fs/ext4/extents.c           |  260 ++++++++++++++++++------
 fs/ext4/file.c              |    4 +-
 fs/ext4/fsync.c             |    2 +-
 fs/ext4/ialloc.c            |   32 ++--
 fs/ext4/inode.c             |  459 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 fs/ext4/ioctl.c             |   12 +-
 fs/ext4/mballoc.c           |   73 +++----
 fs/ext4/mballoc.h           |    9 +-
 fs/ext4/migrate.c           |   35 ++--
 fs/ext4/move_extent.c       |   36 ++--
 fs/ext4/namei.c             |   63 +++---
 fs/ext4/resize.c            |  102 ++++------
 fs/ext4/super.c             |  342 ++++++++++++++++++++------------
 fs/ext4/xattr.c             |   56 +++---
 fs/jbd2/checkpoint.c        |    1 +
 fs/jbd2/commit.c            |   13 +-
 fs/jbd2/journal.c           |  132 +++++++++++++
 fs/jbd2/transaction.c       |   43 +++--
 include/linux/jbd2.h        |   11 +-
 include/trace/events/ext4.h |  101 ++++++++++
 include/trace/events/jbd2.h |   28 +++

* Re: [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2010-04-25 17:02   ` Linus Torvalds
From: Linus Torvalds @ 2010-04-25 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tytso; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, tytso@mit.edu wrote:

> I'm guessing that perhaps you didn't pull because of concerns raised
> about some of the crazy dates in the ext4 tree.  I've checked to make
> sure this isn't true for this set of patches, and I'll make sure the
> dates are well-behaved for the future.

Never attribute to forethought what can be sufficiently explained by
incompetence.

I just missed the email in all my confusion. Pulled,

		Linus

* Re: [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2010-04-25  0:53 ` tytso
From: tytso @ 2010-04-25  0:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Ping?

I'm guessing that perhaps you didn't pull because of concerns raised
about some of the crazy dates in the ext4 tree.  I've checked to make
sure this isn't true for this set of patches, and I'll make sure the
dates are well-behaved for the future.

Best regards,

     	       	   	     		  - Ted

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 05:39:28PM -0400, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> I have some fixes for some data corruption bugs that should really get
> pulled into the 2.6.34 kernel, so I'd appreciate it if you could pull
> from:
>
>         git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus
>
> Thanks,
>
> 						- Ted
>
>  fs/ext4/extents.c |    1 +
>  fs/ext4/inode.c   |    3 ++-
>  fs/ext4/mballoc.c |   21 +++++++++++----------
>
> Curt Wohlgemuth (2):
>       ext4: Fix possible lost inode write in no journal mode
>       ext4: Fix buffer head leaks after calls to ext4_get_inode_loc()
>
> Theodore Ts'o (1):
>       ext4: Issue the discard operation *before* releasing the blocks to be reused

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2010-04-20 21:39 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2010-04-20 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

@ 2010-03-25  2:17 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2010-03-25  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab the following regression/urgent bug fixes for ext4 and jbd2.

Thanks,

                                                - Ted

Eric Sandeen (1):
      ext4: Fixed inode allocator to correctly track a flex_bg's used_dirs

Jan Kara (2):
      ext4: Fix estimate of # of blocks needed to write indirect-mapped files
      ext4: Don't use delayed allocation by default when used instead of ext3

Theodore Ts'o (1):
      ext4: Fix spelling of CONTIG_FS_EXT3 to CONFIG_FS_EXT3

 fs/ext4/ialloc.c |    4 ++--
 fs/ext4/inode.c  |    4 ++--
 fs/ext4/super.c  |   29 ++++++++++++++++++-----------

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2010-01-25 21:31 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2010-01-25 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab the following regression fixes for ext4 and jbd2.

Thanks,

                                                - Ted

Aneesh Kumar K.V (3):
      ext4: Handle -EDQUOT error on write
      ext4: Fix quota accounting error with fallocate
      ext4: Drop EXT4_GET_BLOCKS_UPDATE_RESERVE_SPACE flag

 fs/ext4/ext4.h    |    9 ++---
 fs/ext4/extents.c |   21 +++++++++++++
 fs/ext4/inode.c   |   82 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-11-10 15:52 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-11-10 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab the following regression fixes for v2.6.32.

Thanks!!

                                                        - Ted

Aneesh Kumar K.V (1):
      ext4: discard preallocation when restarting a transaction during truncate

Mingming (4):
      ext4: fix ext4_ext_direct_IO()'s return value after converting uninit extents
      ext4: skip conversion of uninit extents after direct IO if there isn't any
      ext4: code clean up for dio fallocate handling
      ext4: Fix return value of ext4_split_unwritten_extents() to fix direct I/O

Theodore Ts'o (1):
      ext4: partial revert to fix double brelse WARNING()

 fs/ext4/ext4.h    |    1 +
 fs/ext4/extents.c |   36 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 fs/ext4/inode.c   |   24 +++++++++++++++---------
 fs/ext4/namei.c   |   16 ++++------------

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-05-15 13:52 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-05-15 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab the following fixes for ext4.

                                                - Ted

Aneesh Kumar K.V (3):
      ext4: Fix sub-block zeroing for writes into preallocated extents
      ext4: Use a fake block number for delayed new buffer_head
      ext4: Clear the unwritten buffer_head flag after the extent is initialized

Theodore Ts'o (1):
      ext4: Fix race in ext4_inode_info.i_cached_extent

 fs/ext4/extents.c |   19 ++++++++++++++-----
 fs/ext4/inode.c   |   26 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-04-23 22:35 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-04-23 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab the following fixes for ext4 and jbd2 (and one very similar fix
for jbd).

                                                - Ted

Chuck Ebbert (1):
      ext4: really print the find_group_flex fallback warning only once

Theodore Ts'o (4):
      jbd2: use SWRITE_SYNC_PLUG when writing synchronous revoke records
      jbd: use SWRITE_SYNC_PLUG when writing synchronous revoke records
      ext4: Make the extent validity check more paranoid
      ext4: Fix potential inode allocation soft lockup in Orlov allocator

 fs/ext4/extents.c    |   18 ++++++++++++------
 fs/ext4/ialloc.c     |    6 ++++--
 fs/jbd/commit.c      |    2 +-
 fs/jbd/revoke.c      |   20 +++++++++++---------
 fs/jbd2/commit.c     |    3 ++-
 fs/jbd2/revoke.c     |   21 ++++++++++++---------
 include/linux/jbd.h  |    3 ++-
 include/linux/jbd2.h |    3 ++-

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-04-09 20:48 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-04-09 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please grab the latest ext4 fixes from:

From: Thiemo Nagel (1):
      ext4: check block device size on mount

Thiemo Nagel (2):
      ext4: Fix big-endian problem in __ext4_check_blockref()
      ext4: Fix off-by-one-error in ext4_valid_extent_idx()

 fs/ext4/extents.c |    2 +-
 fs/ext4/inode.c   |    8 ++++----
 fs/ext4/super.c   |    9 +++++++++

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-03-17 20:39 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-03-17 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab final 2.6.29 fixes for ext4.  Thanks!!

						- Ted

Eric Sandeen (3):
      ext4: fix header check in ext4_ext_search_right() for deep extent trees.
      ext4: fix bogus BUG_ONs in in mballoc code
      ext4: fix bb_prealloc_list corruption due to wrong group locking

Theodore Ts'o (1):
      ext4: Print the find_group_flex() warning only once

 fs/ext4/extents.c |    6 ++++--
 fs/ext4/ialloc.c  |    4 +++-
 fs/ext4/mballoc.c |   13 +++++++++----

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-03-05 19:02 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-03-05 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab a regression fix for ext4.  Thanks!!

                                                - Ted

Eric Sandeen (1):
      ext4: fix ext4_free_inode() vs. ext4_claim_inode() race

 fs/ext4/ialloc.c |    8 +++++---

* Re: [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-02-28 17:55   ` Theodore Tso
From: Theodore Tso @ 2009-02-28 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Sandeen; +Cc: linux-ext4

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 09:41:16AM -0600, Eric Sandeen wrote:

> Ted, might be good to get my nojournal fix in too?  It's an easy oopser.

Good point.  Linus, I've added Eric's nojournal to the for_linus
branch.   Here's the updated pull request:

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

Thanks!!

						- Ted

Eric Sandeen (1):
      ext4: don't call jbd2_journal_force_commit_nested without journal

Theodore Ts'o (2):
      ext4: Remove duplicate call to ext4_commit_super() in ext4_freeze()
      ext4: Reorder fs/Makefile so that ext2 root fs's are mounted using ext2

 fs/Makefile      |    6 ++++--
 fs/ext4/balloc.c |    4 +++-
 fs/ext4/inode.c  |    2 +-
 fs/ext4/super.c  |    1 -

* Re: [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-02-28 15:41 ` Eric Sandeen
From: Eric Sandeen @ 2009-02-28 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Theodore Ts'o; +Cc: linux-ext4

Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> Please pull from:
>
>         git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus
>
> to grab two two more bug fixes for ext4.  Thanks!!
>
>                                                 - Ted
>
> Theodore Ts'o (2):
>       ext4: Remove duplicate call to ext4_commit_super() in ext4_freeze()
>       ext4: Reorder fs/Makefile so that ext2 root fs's are mounted using ext2
>
>  fs/Makefile     |    6 ++++--
>  fs/ext4/super.c |    1 -

Ted, might be good to get my nojournal fix in too?  It's an easy oopser.

-Eric

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-02-28 14:44 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-02-28 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

@ 2009-02-24 17:19 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-02-24 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab two critical bug fixes for ext4.  Thanks!!

						- Ted

Jan Kara (1):
      ext4: Fix deadlock in ext4_write_begin() and ext4_da_write_begin()

Theodore Ts'o (1):
      ext4: Add fallback for find_group_flex

 fs/ext4/ialloc.c |    7 +++++++
 fs/ext4/inode.c  |    9 ++++++++-

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-02-16  2:56 Theodore Tso
From: Theodore Tso @ 2009-02-16  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab regression and critical bug fixes for ext4.  Thanks!!

                                           - Ted

Aneesh Kumar K.V (3):
      ext4: Fix lockdep warning
      ext4: Initialize preallocation list_head's properly
      ext4: Implement range_cyclic in ext4_da_writepages instead of write_cache_pages

Dan Carpenter (1):
      ext4: Fix NULL dereference in ext4_ext_migrate()'s error handling

Jan Kara (3):
      jbd2: Fix return value of jbd2_journal_start_commit()
      Revert "ext4: wait on all pending commits in ext4_sync_fs()"
      jbd2: Avoid possible NULL dereference in jbd2_journal_begin_ordered_truncate()

Wei Yongjun (1):
      ext4: Fix to read empty directory blocks correctly in 64k

 fs/ext4/ext4.h        |    2 +-
 fs/ext4/inode.c       |   27 +++++++++++++++++++++++----
 fs/ext4/mballoc.c     |   32 +++++++++++++++++++-------------
 fs/ext4/migrate.c     |    8 +++-----
 fs/ext4/super.c       |   11 +++++++----
 fs/jbd2/journal.c     |   17 +++++++++++------
 fs/jbd2/transaction.c |   42 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 fs/ocfs2/journal.h    |    6 ++++--
 include/linux/jbd2.h  |    3 ++-

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-01-30 13:21 ` Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-01-30 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab regressions and bug fixes for ext4.  Nearly all of these are
-stable candidates once they hit mainline.  Thanks!!

   	     	       	   	       	   - Ted

Simon Holm Thøgersen (1):
      ext4: fix wrong use of do_div

Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo (1):
      ext4: Fix building with EXT4FS_DEBUG

Theodore Ts'o (7):
      ext4: only use i_size_high for regular files
      ext4: Add sanity check to make_indexed_dir
      ext3: Add sanity check to make_indexed_dir
      jbd2: On a __journal_expect() assertion failure printk "JBD2", not "EXT3-fs"
      ext4: Fix ext4_free_blocks() w/o a journal when files have indirect blocks
      ext4: Initialize the new group descriptor when resizing the filesystem
      ext4: Remove bogus BUG() check in ext4_bmap()

 fs/ext3/namei.c      |   20 ++++++++++++++------
 fs/ext4/balloc.c     |    6 +++---
 fs/ext4/ext4.h       |    7 +++++--
 fs/ext4/extents.c    |    2 +-
 fs/ext4/inode.c      |    9 +++------
 fs/ext4/mballoc.c    |    2 +-
 fs/ext4/namei.c      |   21 +++++++++++++++------
 fs/ext4/resize.c     |    3 ++-
 fs/jbd2/journal.c    |    6 +++---
 include/linux/jbd2.h |    3 ++-

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2009-01-30 13:21 ` Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2009-01-30 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

@ 2008-11-07 14:34     ` Theodore Tso
From: Theodore Tso @ 2008-11-07 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds, linux-ext4, linux-kernel

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 10:33:15PM -0500, Theodore Tso wrote:

> > Nothing there. Forgot to push out?
>
> Whoops, sorry.  Just pushed to master.

I see you haven't pulled from it the ext4 tree yet.  In the meantime,
two more bug fixes, one which fixes a rather nasty mmap corruption bug
in low memory situations have come in, so I've updated the repository
to include two more patches.  So for_linus has two more patches than
it does previously.

If you've already pulled from the for_linus branch, by the time read
this, please pull again to get the two commits marked with an '*':

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

						- Ted

Aneesh Kumar K.V (3):
      ext4: fix missing ext4_unlock_group in error path
      ext4: Convert to host order before using the values.
    * ext4: Mark the buffer_heads as dirty and uptodate after prepare_write

Frederic Bohe (1):
    * ext4: add checksum calculation when clearing UNINIT flag in ext4_new_inode

Sami Liedes (1):
      jbd2: deregister proc on failure in jbd2_journal_init_inode

Theodore Ts'o (4):
      jbd: don't give up looking for space so easily in __log_wait_for_space
      jbd2: don't give up looking for space so easily in __jbd2_log_wait_for_space
      ext4: wait on all pending commits in ext4_sync_fs()
      ext4: calculate journal credits correctly

 fs/ext4/ialloc.c     |    2 ++
 fs/ext4/inode.c      |    7 +++++--
 fs/ext4/mballoc.c    |    1 +
 fs/ext4/super.c      |   24 ++++++++++--------------
 fs/jbd/checkpoint.c  |   31 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 fs/jbd2/checkpoint.c |   32 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 fs/jbd2/journal.c    |    2 ++

* Re: [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2008-11-07  3:33   ` Theodore Tso
From: Theodore Tso @ 2008-11-07  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

@ 2008-11-07  0:47 ` Linus Torvalds
From: Linus Torvalds @ 2008-11-07  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Theodore Ts'o; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, Theodore Ts'o wrote:

> Please pull from:
>
>         git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus
>
> to grab some bug fixes and regressions for ext4.  Thanks!!

Nothing there. Forgot to push out?

The mirroring does seem to be slow today, but I checked master, and it's
not there either.

		Linus

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2008-11-06 23:06 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2008-11-06 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

to grab some bug fixes and regressions for ext4.  Thanks!!

                                                - Ted

Aneesh Kumar K.V (2):
      ext4: fix missing ext4_unlock_group in error path
      ext4: Convert to host order before using the values.

Sami Liedes (1):
      jbd2: deregister proc on failure in jbd2_journal_init_inode

Theodore Ts'o (4):
      jbd: don't give up looking for space so easily in __log_wait_for_space
      jbd2: don't give up looking for space so easily in __jbd2_log_wait_for_space
      ext4: wait on all pending commits in ext4_sync_fs()
      ext4: calculate journal credits correctly

 fs/ext4/inode.c      |    5 +++--
 fs/ext4/mballoc.c    |    1 +
 fs/ext4/super.c      |   24 ++++++++++--------------
 fs/jbd/checkpoint.c  |   31 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 fs/jbd2/checkpoint.c |   32 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 fs/jbd2/journal.c    |    2 ++

* [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes
@ 2008-10-31  4:11 Theodore Ts'o
From: Theodore Ts'o @ 2008-10-31  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-ext4, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

This fixes some regressions that have been reported.

						- Ted

Eric Sandeen (2):
      merge ext4_claim_free_blocks & ext4_has_free_blocks
      delay capable() check in ext4_has_free_blocks()

Hidehiro Kawai (2):
      ext3: fix a bug accessing freed memory in ext3_abort
      ext4: fix a bug accessing freed memory in ext4_abort

Theodore Ts'o (1):
      jbd2: Call the commit callback before the transaction could get dropped

 fs/ext3/super.c  |   10 +++++--
 fs/ext4/ext4.h   |    3 +-
 fs/ext4/super.c  |   11 +++++---
 fs/jbd2/commit.c |    8 +++---